CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ticketmaster sucks! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9400)

Dogstar 07-09-2005 11:32 PM

Ticketmaster sucks!

Ok, so I get up early to try to get Pearl Jam tickets for the Atlantic City shows. It was friggin SOLD OUT one minute after the sale started, which is total BS! I can't tell you how sick I am of this fricken conglomerate. They totally control everything, them and ClearChannel. It's a friggin disgrace that real fans are shut out because of their selling practices. I know they allow bulk sales to brokers and between the brokers and scalpers, it's shutting us out. Within a minute of the sale opening, scads of tickets showed up on eBay for between $400 and $800. I love PJ, but I can't afford that. I would not be surprised if ticketbastard itself was auctioning these tickets. Greed is totally out of control. Even if you join the Ten club, you're not guaranteed presale tickets. You're in a lottery, so it's only a chance at tickets. I think that stinks.

creedsister 07-09-2005 11:42 PM

:hugs: :hugs: i know it doggy everything has gone crazy ticketbastards Greed is out of control you cant even but a damn concert ticket no more without all of this crap im like the only person something aint right ya,alls Doggy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: more hugs ticketbatards

Dogstar 07-09-2005 11:47 PM

Really. I know there are far worse travesties in the world, but I just had to get that off my chest :D.

creedsister 07-10-2005 12:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
of course bless me when ya gotta let it on outtttttttttt heres something for ya Doggy i went and stole it just for you

Dogstar 07-10-2005 02:31 AM

YUM...thank you kindly, creedsister!!!

Trimontana 07-10-2005 07:03 AM

I am so sorry Kerri. That really sucks ass. I hope you maybe find another way to get tickets and go to the gig.
Gabixxx

Dogstar 07-10-2005 11:38 AM

Heh, short of robbing a bank, I don't know how I'm going to get to go ;). I'm hoping I can at least maybe get a crappy seat for not a lot of dough. They are going upwards of $600 and $700 for tickets. That's just insane.

creedsister 07-10-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
YUM...thank you kindly, creedsister!!!

pleasure was all mine :)

TeriB19 07-10-2005 07:59 PM

I HATE Ticketmonster. Don and I tried to get tickets for Paul McCartney in NYC at Madison Sq. Garden, and the second the tix went onsale, we both tried for 4. Ok, they put a 2 ticket limit for that venue. So then we each tried for 2 tickets. Guess what. By 2:00:20 p.m. there wasn't a single ticket available for that show. NOT ONE. Then they added another show at 2:15 p.m. Guess what. By 2:15:20 there was not a single ticket available for THAT second show either. How is it f**king possible that you could not find a SINGLE ticket 20 seconds after they go on sale???? I give up!!!

Dogstar 07-10-2005 08:03 PM

Scalpers, brokers. They are THE worst in Philly. Plus, I seriously think Ticketbastard puts its own stuff on eBay. All this shit was on eBay within minutes of the public sale starting. It's a racket. They are all so friggin greedy. Plus, PJ does have a lot of tickets for the Ten Club members, but even then, it's a lottery because their fan club is huge.

JulieCitySlicker 07-10-2005 09:45 PM

That sucks Kerri :(

creedsister 07-10-2005 11:20 PM

Haa she said it right ticketbastards

Chase 07-11-2005 04:16 AM

Screw Ticketmaster and their stupid "convenience" fees.

Dogstar 07-11-2005 05:09 AM

No kidding. I swear it's another 10 to 12 bucks a ticket anymore. WTF is a convenience fee anyway? It sure as hell isn't convenient for the buyers :mad:

Muad'Dib 07-12-2005 08:15 AM

What a load of crap, that fucking sucks. Thankfully I dont really have that problem here in Perth. Then again thats probably because no-one comes here. Last good band that came here was Metallica if I recall.