CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

TrulyAmazing 06-10-2010 09:47 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
^Hahaha! You got that right:D :lolsign:

PRAISE JESUS...you,ll get to feeling better soon i know benny hinn :laugh: :laugh: after wating on all that why would,nt you be tired, Peace Be With You...im joking about the benny hinn thing, ya,alls, i just find it funny he still on the air, but the good lord says his words never go out in vain....:hugs:

GeeK_2004 06-11-2010 12:19 AM

confused

Sincirr 06-21-2010 07:39 AM

Sad...a friend lost her son today

TrulyAmazing 06-21-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Sad...a friend lost her son today

:hugs: sorry to hear, I,ll Pray In Jesus Name For Her Comfort He Surley Comforts All That Mourns Peace Be With You, :hugs:

GeeK_2004 06-23-2010 12:30 AM

Numb :(:crying: :mad:

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
Numb :(:crying: :mad:

it will pass :hugs: i,ll pray for your comfort in jesus name....:hugs: :hugs:

GeeK_2004 06-24-2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
it will pass :hugs:

only time will tell

one word how i feel: confused

TrulyAmazing 06-24-2010 02:04 AM

Quote:

only time will tell

one word how i feel: confused

.....there comes a time when swiftly we out grow our confusion If we Keep JESUS First In Our Life And His Will Even If We Dont Know Yet YA still Gotta Hold On, i have always said, That Without Confusion there can be no understanding, it does come, but we have to tell the things that are bringing confusion, in our minds or wherever, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS MY OVERCOMER AND Has The Power By The Blood And The Reconcile Of His Cross, To Do What In Myself I Cant, God Wants You To Be Free Happy And Be All He Plans For You To Be Regardless Of Things On The Past Present Or Future Depth Or heigth.....if for a momeant you awake, you can SEE that he is on your side, We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, In these times of wars and contempts its hard to see THATS WHY WE HAVE FAITH, It Is Written I Have Not Seen Or Heared The Things In Which GOD prepares For Those Who Love Him, :hugs: Peace Be With In JESUS NAME...Geek2004, And I Pray Your Confusion Rests,

GeeK_2004 06-28-2010 11:47 AM

Stressed

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Stressed

Stress, Sometimes can be a good thing, it awakes us and keep our priortiys moving....But to much stress is no good, so when it emerges we slow down take deep breathes and realize that the breathe be :) beautiful.....PRAISE JESUS, I,ll Pray For Your Calming Emerging Place, In Jesus Name, :hugs: One day At A Time Sweet Jesus,

JulieCitySlicker 07-02-2010 11:37 AM

Crappy!!!
I might have to have my gallbladder removed.

TrulyAmazing 07-02-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Crappy!!!
I might have to have my gallbladder removed.

i recall my julie girl when i had my removed, i was numb from the anastisha, did,nt realize that because i was so out of it, i thought they had removed my bladder b/c i could,nt take a leak, and then cried, for my tallica Cd,s To Comfort My Pain....:hugs: Its Best You Have It Removed Those Things Suck...ME AND DONNA, :roll: true story Had Kidney Stones One Time About Like A Month Apart.... Praise JESUS...NOW WE CAN FEEL The Joy From That Pain.... Lets All Be Well....Up Date Us Julie, Loves Ya......:rockon:

GoodGodGirl23 08-20-2010 04:43 PM

Fine

TrulyAmazing 08-20-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Fine

:hugs: :hugs:, good life could,nt get any better for us, but try not to act to happy, :laugh: we are the joy of pain, PINHEAD, hellraiser, like Lemmy, :cool: i own that freaking card table you freak, and i dont like ya, making love to love to mountain lions, and i,ll put a spell on you, :) great old video, .............:rockon: feeling alright in the noise in the lights,

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2010 09:21 PM

This past week has been full of so many mixed emotions. Stress because of my ged test and housing situation, anger from some crap that happened from my cousin bashing my mom, Sadness because my sister is moving farther away this weekend. I was able to spend a few days with her last week and I stayed until Tuesday of this week. Relief from getting my ged test done, happiness...well let's just say that I haven't had that feeling in a long time.