CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cross pic (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5568)

Sincirr 01-18-2004 08:22 AM

Cross pic

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this attempt to upload this pic works.

This is a pic I took a few years ago that myself and a friend made a cute thing for. I thought some of you would appreciate it. It has gotten alot of different reactions.

I took it from my block of high-rises. I had to go to a neighbours house to take it as I had trees in the way. By the time I got home it had totally vanished, just like I thought it would.

I showed a pilot and he said it wasnt contrails (formed from planes) so its a miracle dag nabbit!!!!

Hope U like it!
D

creedsister 01-18-2004 10:32 AM

Sincirr that was really cool i loved it i always see stuff like that and i never take it for granted A BIG GOD BLESS YA thanks for shareing it

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2004 11:13 PM

That is really awesome Sincirr :D

Sincirr 01-18-2004 11:41 PM

thanx
and if anyone else has any miracle pics I would LOVE to c them!

creedsister 01-20-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
thanx
and if anyone else has any miracle pics I would LOVE to c them!

me2 me2 me2 me2 :thewave:

Higher_Desire 01-21-2004 11:48 PM

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not. I mean... they're cool looking, but I'm not so sure if they're "signs" of anything.

H-D :hypno:

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not. I mean... they're cool looking, but I'm not so sure if they're "signs" of anything.

H-D :hypno:

you dont see the big cross in the sky dude whats up with that

Lechium 01-22-2004 05:17 AM

OK, I see a photo with clouds forning a giant cross.
Person with good photoshop experience can manufacture picture in few hours. Easiest way is to do it with two pictures of same landscape (with and without clouds) taken from same location, and than a lot of photomanip.
Bottomline -- do not take digital pictures you find on the web as an absolute truth -- they're too easy to tinker with.

Sincirr 01-22-2004 09:01 AM

Um....I took this picture...U calling me a liar Lechium?

The only thing that my friend unfortunately manipulated is the blue in the big one. she took it up a stop for affect, but I dont think it needed it cos it is a real pic and its a great pic as is.

We thought it would be cute to use the bible verse, H-D, cos the verse says that when Jesus returns there will be signs in the sky. It was just a cute thing to say.

People take it different ways, but this is the first time it has been accused of as fake. That just upsets me, and there's no way I can prove it which annoys me. I could if U lived in Australia cos I could show U the negs! But then U probably wouldn't believe me anyway!

It is my picture, and I did take it. And I'm proud of it. And like Jesus Himself, I know it's real so say what U want!

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
OK, I see a photo with clouds forning a giant cross.
Person with good photoshop experience can manufacture picture in few hours. Easiest way is to do it with two pictures of same landscape (with and without clouds) taken from same location, and than a lot of photomanip.
Bottomline -- do not take digital pictures you find on the web as an absolute truth -- they're too easy to tinker with.

PLEASE SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TROLL YOUR THE LAST THING I NEED :chair: take that with a big God Help YOu

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Um....I took this picture...U calling me a liar Lechium?

The only thing that my friend unfortunately manipulated is the blue in the big one. she took it up a stop for affect, but I dont think it needed it cos it is a real pic and its a great pic as is.

We thought it would be cute to use the bible verse, H-D, cos the verse says that when Jesus returns there will be signs in the sky. It was just a cute thing to say.

People take it different ways, but this is the first time it has been accused of as fake. That just upsets me, and there's no way I can prove it which annoys me. I could if U lived in Australia cos I could show U the negs! But then U probably wouldn't believe me anyway!

It is my picture, and I did take it. And I'm proud of it. And like Jesus Himself, I know it's real so say what U want!

Dont worry about it friend They will indeed Get There Proof ~~Every knee Shall Bal Every Tounge Confess That JESus Christ Is king of kings And Lord Of Lords And Hes at the door Knock And it shall be open :angel:

Sincirr 01-22-2004 12:26 PM

I shouldnt have gotten stroppy. It happens to God all the time.

Lechium 01-22-2004 02:03 PM

All I said was that photos are so easy to forge, and you all turned out to be a bunch of sensetive hampsters.

P.S. do I call you a liar? I dont know you, so for all I know you can be a liar, right?

P.P.S. cross is a sign from so many religions and occults... it can be sign for these people, not for you! lol

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 02:52 PM

Oh Great :rolleyes:
The bright ray of sunshine is back again :rolleyes:

Lechium 01-22-2004 02:55 PM

Is that the welcome I get?
I changed avatar from Manson to an underage girl, I am being as tactful as troll can be, I'm not posting in the sections dedicated to the sad little band I dislike, and yet that's the welcome I get?
Sad an unfair.

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 02:59 PM

Sorry :)
Thats my way of sayin I missed ya :D

Lechium 01-22-2004 03:04 PM

Hey, there's no need for polite lies really.
You dont like me, you wish I was gone from these boards, and so on along these lines.
bleh
lol

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 03:06 PM

No really ;)

I'm over all that crap from earlier now! I have no hard feelings

Lechium 01-22-2004 03:07 PM

Well i can make sure you'll re-develop these hard feelings in a nic of time......

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 03:20 PM

Eh :stappchic

creedsister 01-22-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

All I said was that photos are so easy to forge, and you all turned out to be a bunch of sensetive hampsters.

P.S. do I call you a liar? I dont know you, so for all I know you can be a liar, right?

P.P.S. cross is a sign from so many religions and occults... it can be sign for these people, not for you! lol

why dont you go find a nine inch nails site to taunt im sure they would love to have you :mad1:

Sincirr 01-22-2004 08:39 PM

Lechium, how quicky U 4get...U know me! I'm the Noah's ark chick.

The cross wasnt upside down, nor did it have a little loop at the top; So-naah!

U want Julie to develop those aspects toward U that U posted, yet U protested that the welcome back was sad and unfair....hmmmmmmmm. I feel that your soft little underbelly is a tad exposed.

So, Lechium, (Sit down on da couch...lol) why do U want to make sure that people do not like U and wish U were gone from these threads?

I will never hate U. NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!!!
CAN'T MAKE ME!!! NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 08:49 PM

LOL! You crack me up Sincirr :lolsign:

creedsister 01-22-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Lechium, how quicky U 4get...U know me! I'm the Noah's ark chick.

The cross wasnt upside down, nor did it have a little loop at the end. So-naah!

U want Julie to develop those aspects toward U that U posted, yet U protested that the welcome back was sad and unfair....hmmmmmmmm. I feel that your soft little underbelly is a tad exposed.

So, Lechium, (Sit down on da couch...lol) why do U want to make sure that people do not like U and wish U were gone from these threads?

I will never hate U. NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!!!
CAN'T MAKE ME!!! NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

i know some people love to be hated lech is one of theme give me an hour with this guy and i promise you i would set him straight hes just very anoying here if you get me i deal with whole bunch Guys just like theme the churchs wont keep Em So i get em what a treat LOL

Lechium 01-22-2004 09:23 PM

Many things I say are jokes.
Many are serious.
Over time you may learn to tell hem apart, if you fail -- you're fucked.
I daont want ot be hated, loved, or have my soft underbelly discussed. I just chill here, and if you guys choose to analyze me -- ok, butdont think you're gonna like the results.

Sincirr 01-23-2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
i know some people love to be hated lech is one of theme give me an hour with this guy and i promise you i would set him straight hes just very anoying here if you get me i deal with whole bunch Guys just like theme the churchs wont keep Em So i get em what a treat LOL

The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does! :D

creedsister 01-23-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does! :D

intrigued i wont pm you B/c people need to here it come on]]you mite say i deal with a group of kids that church socitey is afraid of and very un comfortable with they have come to some in by force with enverted cross on theme satan rules tattos on theme i once went to a church before i grew and these kids were scorned and looked away from so i just sorta takem in Lucy me~~lech somehow puts in mind of my kids in a way~~i know hes little game there i see it everyday its hard to get theme to open But Thank God i dont have a problem Doing so}}but neverthless i got the ones that a mama would pick her kid up if they were to seat down beside one of the little hell cats }} thats why i dont judge i seem at times to have judged lech }] but at times he finds me in a bad mood}}But i like your style And NO I DONT THINK YOUR STRANGE}}gods always in control And Knows What Hes doing At All times}}So i get attackt All the time but i know everytime i do its meant for his reasons and the flesh may come against it saying its wrong But God can make the Bad Times Blessings``if you lead him lead you all the time}] which i do And i know who my GOd is And i wont let nobody Tell Me other Wise}}and A Big GOd Bless Ya SINCIRR

Sincirr 01-23-2004 11:22 AM

Thank U, and bless U with those kids!!!! U SO ROCK!!!!!

Lechium 01-23-2004 11:32 AM

I never hammer god or bible, just dont take them as absolute thruth as you dorks do heh
I hammer the church, because I cant stand when spiritual institution becomes a social one.

P.S. creedsister -- there is a wonderful thing called paragraphs. makes stuff much easier to read you know. try it out some time.

Sincirr 01-23-2004 11:35 AM

U r SUCH a stirrer!
I'm sensing another chair comin atcha!

Lechium 01-23-2004 12:12 PM

Huh?
Chair?
Is violence only way you Christians can solve arguments?

Sincirr 01-23-2004 12:21 PM

Oh hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

creedsister 01-23-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

Thank U, and bless U with those kids!!!! U SO ROCK!!!!!

thanks and i know :)

creedsister 01-23-2004 07:49 PM

Quote:

U r SUCH a stirrer!
I'm sensing another chair comin atcha!

yesssssss B/c you know im in love with thait chair ;) dont ya you should know when wants going get it HAHAHAHa

creedsister 01-23-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

I never hammer god or bible, just dont take them as absolute thruth as you dorks do heh
I hammer the church, because I cant stand when spiritual institution becomes a social one.

P.S. creedsister -- there is a wonderful thing called paragraphs. makes stuff much easier to read you know. try it out some time.

Hey im not a dork for 2cents i would kick your butt And yes i do get in a way were your coming from}} but i refuse to argue with you}] you little grouch you but im going to try to show love to all and yes that includes you too so i will be nice to you if you be nice to me as hard as that may be}}But has bad as i hate to admit it i could get a long better with you then some of the morons here i wont bother to name theme~~Rock On bro

Sincirr 01-24-2004 02:50 AM

Nah, bring on da chair :chair: its funny!:banana:
Just gotta love that banana!

creedsister 01-24-2004 11:46 AM

Quote:

Nah, bring on da chair :chair: its funny!:banana:
Just gotta love that banana!

allrighty then i will i will haha