CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JenRN 08-16-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I was looking for a cooking job Jen and yes I have tried to look online but everything is just to dang far for me:(

Sounds like you need to be closer to a city so you can take public transportation to work!

JulieCitySlicker 08-16-2003 05:34 PM

Ya:)

JulieCitySlicker 08-16-2003 06:05 PM

I need some chocolate:eek: :embarass:

JulieCitySlicker 08-16-2003 06:25 PM

Time for a walk:dancing:

Sheila63 08-16-2003 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah that is Alaska, that is the glacier we canoed up to and then hiked the mountain next to it!  It was my favorite part of my trip.  I love it there so much!!!! I am thinking of someway to get back there.  The way I felt when I was there was undescribable, kindda like I was meant to be there!:)

That's so cool, Jen.:) I really want to go there in the next few years too. It's always been on my list of places to visit.

JulieCitySlicker 08-17-2003 07:34 PM

I got my hair highlighted today:bounce:

TruBaBe 08-17-2003 08:22 PM

i went shopping for school clothes today

GoodGodGirl23 08-17-2003 10:20 PM

Had a girls day only with Mercedes, shopping, and then Dairy Queen, for hot dogs, and Ice Cream...:) :D :dancing: :dancing:

marlsy 08-18-2003 09:43 AM

fricken dead

recovering from my camping trip with 13 girl scouts!

marlsy 08-18-2003 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
fricken dead

hey I'm so fricken dead I meant to put this in the one word how your feeling right now!!

Julbright 08-18-2003 11:21 AM

Quote:

Marlsy - are you a Girl Scout leader?

Sheila63 08-18-2003 12:00 PM

Quote:

fricken dead

WOW, marlsy!! That's a lot of girls to go camping with, not much wonder you're exhausted.

marlsy 08-18-2003 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Julbright
Marlsy - are you a Girl Scout leader?

Yes I am!! Have been for 6 years!! Actually that was our last trip and we are disbanding.:( It was really hard saying goodbye to the girls, I got to watch them grow up!!! It is really a rewarding expericence.

Yeah Sheila, I'm so tired, I'm gonna take a nap today forsure, if I can, it's so fricken hot here!!!! It was so nice in the mountains, it was about 85 degrees, then we came back down to hell!! It was 111 when we got home!!!

:eek:

AllForTheBoys 08-18-2003 12:25 PM

Wonder if I can think of 22 more things to say?:confused:

Higher_Desire 08-18-2003 06:07 PM

Quote:

fricken dead

Man, it's been a while since I've been camping. I was a Boy Scout myself. (Eagle Scout, don't-cha know ;)) Like this one summer camp my troop went to was across the lake from the girl scout camp. All I'll leave you with is saying that there were some great canoe rides. :D

H-D

marlsy 08-18-2003 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
Man, it's been a while since I've been camping. I was a Boy Scout myself. (Eagle Scout, don't-cha know ;)) Like this one summer camp my troop went to was across the lake from the girl scout camp. All I'll leave you with is saying that there were some great canoe rides. :D

H-D

you bad bad boyscout!! :spank: ;) That's why I was the leader, I could keep an eye on my daughters!!

Julbright 08-18-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Yes I am!!  Have been for 6 years!!  Actually that was our last trip and we are disbanding.:(   It was really hard saying goodbye to the girls, I got to watch them grow up!!!  It is really a rewarding expericence.  

I am going to be a Daisy Scout leader this coming school year. I am hoping to do the same - get started with a troop now and stick with them as they get older.

GoodGodGirl23 08-18-2003 07:35 PM

:) I love my music!!:dancing: :dancing:

marlsy 08-18-2003 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Julbright
I am going to be a Daisy Scout leader this coming school year.  I am hoping to do the same - get started with a troop now and stick with them as they get older.

ohhhh it's sooo much fun!!! You will enjoy it!! It's alot funner when they are younger, they do crafts and simple things like that. When they become Juniors it's more of a challage to keep them interested, but I did it!!! If we were to still do it they would be becoming Cadettes!! Let me know if you ever need any ideas or anything, I would love to give ya some ideas!! :D

AllForTheBoys 08-18-2003 10:27 PM

I'm tired

Julbright 08-18-2003 10:40 PM

Quote:

ohhhh it's sooo much fun!!!  You will enjoy it!!  It's alot funner when they are younger, they do crafts and simple things like that.  When they become Juniors it's more of a challage to keep them interested, but I did it!!!  If we were to still do it they would be becoming Cadettes!!  Let me know if  you ever need any ideas or anything, I would love to give ya some ideas!!  :D

Thanks! I may take you up on that ! I hear this year is really simple with no fund raising and simple "petals". I also enlisted another mom that I really like to be my partner so that should help make it a good year. This is my oldest child and I only made it through 1 year of brownies and one year of juniors so I have like zero experience. I am going to have to learn how to camp - my mom raised me to be a princess - hotels with maids all the way. I think I will like to camp - I just have never done it! LOL It will surely be interesting!

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2003 10:58 PM

I remember going camping when I was little and it rained one of the nights and we had to sleep in a wet tent and our sleeping bags were soaked:( I'd rather stay in a hotel now:lol: That really sucked royally:rolleyes:

hotforscott 08-19-2003 12:55 AM

I am having a hard time with some mixed feelings and stuff. I want and need to get it off my chest, but the time never seems right. It sucks!

AllForTheBoys 08-19-2003 01:03 AM

I want some candy:(

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 01:12 AM

What kind of candy AFTB?:confused: Chocolate?:confused:

Higher_Desire 08-19-2003 02:01 AM

Quote:

you bad bad boyscout!!  :spank: ;)    That's why I was the leader, I could keep an eye on my daughters!!

My dad was a leader, but he always encouraged interaction with girls. He wasn't on that trip though! Now he's a District Commissioner, has been for a few years. He likes playing Boy Scout with the other old fat leader guys. No way he's getting back onto a level with the boys.

And, Carrie, H-D is always here for you. :)

H-D

hotforscott 08-19-2003 02:12 AM

Thanks, H-D, that's sweet.

JenRN 08-19-2003 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I am having a hard time with some mixed feelings and stuff. I want and need to get it off my chest, but the time never seems right. It sucks!

Let it out Carrie, we all need to get things out at times!!!!!:D

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 11:49 AM

Higher Sweetness:) You need a *HAREM* Filled with Beautiful women to Cater to your EVERY Need!:) :sex: :godown: :makeout: :kiss: :jam: :lol:

P.S Can I be init?:embarass:

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 11:54 AM

Quote:

Thanks, H-D, that's sweet.

Higher is a real

Sweet Heart carrie, that's why he inherited the nick *Sweetness* from me.. he's always there for everyone, or whoever needs him.....:) ;) :angel:

JulieCitySlicker 08-19-2003 01:52 PM

We have someone coming from Sams Club today at 4:30 to give us an estimate on new siding and windows:dancing: We may get a good deal cuz my brother works at Sams to:dancing: I'm exciting about fixing this house up! I have a lot of awesome ideas for it;)

JulieCitySlicker 08-19-2003 03:10 PM

Yikes! I have only 2 and a half hours to clean the house before that guy comes at 4:30 I had to walk to the store and get some polish for our hard wood floors:eek: :eek: :eek:

AllForTheBoys 08-19-2003 04:25 PM

That sounds like fun!:) Fixing your house up!!

Higher_Desire 08-19-2003 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Higher Sweetness  You need a *HAREM* Filled with Beautiful women to Cater to your EVERY Need! :sex: :godown: :makeout: :kiss: :jam: :lol:

P.S Can I be init?:embarass:

:D :razz: :pant: Good idea!

H-D

Yvonne 08-19-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
I dont wanna marry her lol
Just want her to be my gf

oh yeah! keep in mind that her parents do like me too (partially cuz im white.. sad huh?), so go figure what woudl be if they disliked me.

So I guess if you were black or hispanic it would be a problem? That's very sad. :thud:

JulieCitySlicker 08-19-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AllForTheBoys
That sounds like fun!:)  Fixing your house up!!

Ya! I'm real excited:dancing: Not to mention tired from cleaning:eek:

Higher_Desire 08-19-2003 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yvonne
So I guess if you were black or hispanic it would be a problem?  That's very sad. :thud:

Yeah. Racisim sucks. :poopin:

H-D

hotforscott 08-19-2003 10:24 PM

I think Yvonne took what Lechium said out of context. I didn't take his post that way at all.

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 10:54 PM

Quote:

I think Yvonne took what Lechium said out of context. I didn't take his post that way at all.

Carrie, I have to agree with you, cuz I know, Lech has dated Oriental girls... I think Oriental???;) :angel:

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2003 02:23 PM

Yikes! Today with the heat index it could be anywhere from 105-110 degrees here:eek: :eek: :eek: