CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9012)

Dogstar 06-14-2005 11:44 PM

I'm not sure how much it holds for concerts, but for hockey and hoops, I think it's close to 18,000 or 20,000...I think the car racetracks hold the most people. They get more than 100,000 at some of those races. Some of the college football stadiums also hold more than 100,000 people.

aussiecreeder 06-15-2005 12:02 AM

so for a concert i'm guessing about 12,0000......
100,000 for a college football game? that is how many people we get to the aussie rules football grand final, the biggest sporting event in the whole year!

Dogstar 06-15-2005 12:43 AM

Hmmm, I think it's more for a concert, but I'm not really sure. College football is huge in America. The pro stadiums usually seat 60,000 to 80,000, I think. I know in Philly it's 68,000 or so for the Eagles.

aussiecreeder 06-15-2005 12:47 AM

more for a concert? but wouldn't they have to remove some seats for the stage and other such works? the idea of people paying to see university level sport is completely an alien idea to an aussie.

Dogstar 06-15-2005 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
more for a concert? but wouldn't they have to remove some seats for the stage and other such works?

Yes, but there is the floor. You can really pack people in on an arena-size floor.

Quote:

the idea of people paying to see university level sport is completely an alien idea to an aussie.
LOL..It's huge here. People love gambling on college sports as well. The papers always print the odds on the games from Las Vegas.

creedsister 06-15-2005 02:18 PM

:)

Dogstar 06-18-2005 11:48 PM

Ok, so now there's The Spiral, a premium-type fanclub for NIN, but it still doesn't guarantee presale tix. I don't know. It's $65 to join, but the only reason I'd do it is for presale. It seems kind of steep. Even Metallica's isn't that pricey, and you get a cool magazine that comes out a few times a year. What do you all think?

creedsister 06-20-2005 11:56 PM

Doggy My opion its sounds ok but thats to much considering you only get magazines no t,shirts no stickers i mean really they could add just a few more items like this , and even forget the pre tickets it would be worth it 65.00 $ a mag a few times a year NO T, SHIRT Not good not good if albums sales would bad i would see the need ..but come on no t.shirt no monthly mag NIN has got their own flock throw in the shirt and a bumber sticker for freaking crying out loud ..or lower the package to 35.00 $ No T.Shirt

aussiecreeder 06-21-2005 01:54 AM

for $65.00 i'ld want a guarentee of tickets and some sort of magazine or maybe a password for some exlusive work that the public doesn't get to hear.

Dogstar 06-21-2005 02:00 AM

Exactly. They mention some material that could be forthcoming, but there is nothing specific. And it's only access to the presale, not a guarantee of tickets. Pretty lame, if you ask me. Oh, and I think it's $60 not $65. It might be $65 for overseas fans.

creedsister 06-22-2005 01:59 PM

forget tickets , i mean if ya gotta stand in line to you drop dead or run over somebody if you wanna get to a show that bad believe me you will indeed get there that really dose,nt make me a differ but what does is t,shirts stickers and mabey throw in some lit match books or something which of course that would not be good idea for minor fans now it 65;00 $ i hate to rain on everyones parade ..but your not get anything , hey and you know what would really be cool if they could throw in used mecherndise from past shows every few months kids love that stuff because they can lie and say and make their other friends mad and say i was there i got trents shirt or whatever.. those are just my opions , 65;00 dollars for nothing Zip

creedsister 06-22-2005 02:03 PM

Again No T.shirt which i got so many i could start my own t,shirt sales on ebay but that not the point ..Doggy you got me thinking on this it is lame always so dear of ya to bring these things to my attention i feel like starting a poll on fan clubs ..

Dogstar 06-22-2005 03:01 PM

Happy to help, creedsister. I just got finished reading my Metallica So What magazine and that's included in the fan club price and all. It had three long interviews of James, Kirk and Rob near the end of the St. Anger tour. Really good stuff. Lars gets his own mag next time, hahaha...they left him alone because he was going through his divorce and all, so no questions. Next one should be interesting.

creedsister 06-22-2005 03:20 PM

your welcome Doggy ...of course there is really nothing excting about a divorce ...Really In The World Of Rock And Muscians And Celbretiys they go through more of those than i go through cotton balls , sometimes i think they get payed extra to do it... you know im not getting enough spotlight so i guess we can do the divorce thing haaaaaaaaaa for publictiy but anyways i love Lars he is A Great Drummer And the Guy Knows it So Cocky at times :D So of course Lars gets his own mag Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont buy the divorce thing ..of course thats just my opion

Dogstar 06-22-2005 05:27 PM

LOL, well, he does yakk a lot so maybe he needed more pages than the other guys ;) :D