CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9012)

Dogstar 05-05-2005 12:53 PM

Heresy and Ruiner would rule! I often hit repeat from Sunspots on to the end. Even Beside You In Time is growing on me :D.

Dogstar 05-20-2005 01:04 AM

HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!

I just got back from NIN...I'm still pumped beyond words and wired for sound....Unbelievable set list for me. I'm lame at remembering the order and what not, but they opened with The Frail/The Wretched and I was already out of my freakin mind!!!
Here's what else I can remember:
You Know What You Are
March of the Pigs
Piggy (during which Trent crowd surfed and had people singing the nothing-can-stop-me-now part at the end
REPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Line Begins to Blur
The Big Comedown!!!!
Even Deeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, You Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Day the World Went Away!!!!!!
Wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gave Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Closer
Hurt (f*cking beeeeeautiful)
The Hand That Feeds
Starfuckers Inc.
Head Like a Hole

I know I'm forgetting some, but man, I can't WAIT FOR THE FALL TOUR!!!!!
Trent barely spoke, save for maybe two Thank Yous . He was having mic problems throughout the night and was pretty freakin pissed from what I could see. He threw his guitar twice toward the back of the stage and several microphone stands. During Head Like a Hole, the mic went out again, and he flipped out, stomped around, smashed things up, knocked over speakers and screamed "Something's going to get BROKEN!!!" The audience practically sang the whole song, anyway, along with Jeordie and Aaron, while Trent tried to get a mic that worked. He looked really pissed. I was standing about three people back from the rail way off on Jeordie's side to avoid the craziness in the pit, so I had a really good view. Despite the technical problems, it was fucking tight and I had a monster time. I'm sooooooooo SPENT! I wish I could go to more shows on this leg of the tour!!!!!

Trent must sweat off 10 pounds every show. He was DRENCHED!

*edit* I forgot Terrible Lie and Suck!!! I was out of mind for Terrible Lie and Closer had the part from The Only Time during the instrumental part. It was bad-ass.

Muad'Dib 05-20-2005 05:19 AM

Haha! Sounds like heaps of fun. Unfortunately for me NIN is only touring Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney :( Once again Perth misses out on something good.

aussiecreeder 05-20-2005 07:58 AM

I'm thinking of part with my hard-earned and going and seeing Trent and the rest of the band in August. Probably going to set me back $80.00 or so. If I can find someone to go with, I just might go.

Dogstar 05-20-2005 01:20 PM

Muad'Dib, it was BAD-ASS!!! I'm sure they'll come back around for the *bigger tour*. This was in a fairly small place, and I'll probably get seats for the next one instead of trying for the front with thousands of others. That sucks that Trent & Co. aren't coming your way :(

Hide, part with the coin. You so won't be disappointed! And go even if you go solo. I went by myself and still managed to meet some nice people who let me hang out with them. Concerts are like that. People love talking music and it's easy to get comfortable. DO IT!

aussiecreeder 05-22-2005 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Muad'Dib, it was BAD-ASS!!! I'm sure they'll come back around for the *bigger tour*. This was in a fairly small place, and I'll probably get seats for the next one instead of trying for the front with thousands of others. That sucks that Trent & Co. aren't coming your way :(

Hide, part with the coin. You so won't be disappointed! And go even if you go solo. I went by myself and still managed to meet some nice people who let me hang out with them. Concerts are like that. People love talking music and it's easy to get comfortable. DO IT!

i'll certainly think long and hard about it and i want to go, but i'm a bit uncertain about hitting a gig without a "concert buddy". i did see VR on my lonesome (alhtough i did meet someone from the PJ board before the concert for a drink) and i had a good time but nothing beats sharing a concert with a good mate. you're not the first person to say how good they are live, i would really love to be there. need to find someone......*thinks of someone*

Dogstar 05-22-2005 01:03 PM

I agree it's more fun with your favorite concert buddy, but it's not worth missing a good show just because you have to go solo... /end preachy speech:D

Now go, dammit ;)

creedsister 05-22-2005 01:50 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you so cool i for one love going with out buddys :) i likes to do my own thing ya,lls :jam: :jam: :jam:

Muad'Dib 05-22-2005 07:31 PM

GO!!!!! Dont dissapoint me :)

aussiecreeder 05-22-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I agree it's more fun with your favorite concert buddy, but it's not worth missing a good show just because you have to go solo... /end preachy speech:D

Now go, dammit ;)

yes mum.....i'll go and clean my room now. no i haven't put the rubbish out! ;)

Dogstar 05-22-2005 10:14 PM

:D...hehehe...I couldn't help myself. You simply must go, that is all.

Trimontana 05-24-2005 02:54 PM

For y'all you can download NIN video here:
UrBaNcHaOsViDeOs

and on the bottom of the page click download and scroll down till you find NIN video "The Hand that Feeds"

Trimontana 05-28-2005 01:12 PM

Last news about NIN

MTVSUCKS

Dogstar 05-28-2005 03:53 PM

I know, doesn't that suck??? I HATE empt(v)...blech...Trent also won his against his former manager, John Malm...He could get 3 million, or double that, and Malm could end up bankrupt. He won on every count, apparently.

aussiecreeder 06-01-2005 11:12 AM

I didn't realise this before but there is an AB connection to NIN.....let me explain. Keyboardist Alessandro Cortini comes from Modwheelmood but played guitar in The Mayfield Four after the previous guitarist left/got fired. Small world......who would have thought?