CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy fuckin' birthday... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4202)

Leader of Men 09-01-2003 12:06 AM

Happy fuckin' birthday...

So I told this chick I decided I'm going to wait until marriage to have sex, which is a decision I have made, and she doesn't have to follow it, but I just ask that she respects it and here is what she says after calling me a bible banger:

Vixen of Flames: Whatever, I can't talk to you anymore right now, I don't respect you at this time and most likely you are feeling the same. I feel you are making a pussy decision, but that's my opinion. I wish for you to stop talking to me until I feel I can handle you again. Bye. Pussy.
Vixen of Flames: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God, I don't understand why I'm being such a bitch. I'm sorry, really I am, about the pussy thing, but I still thik that's a dumb decision, but whatever you want, like we were gonna have sex anyways

Intresting since she offered me sex one time...

Some people:mad:

theseeker018 09-01-2003 12:12 AM

i appluade your decision, don't let her phase you.

DangerousDan85 09-01-2003 12:13 AM

sounds like she has split personalities, i wouldn't know anything about that

GoodGodGirl23 09-01-2003 12:14 AM

I'm sorry.. nuffin wrong with waiting. My daughter says she is going to wait also till she gets married.. kewlies!!!;) :) :angel:

Leader of Men 09-01-2003 12:18 AM

We are talking now again...

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2003 12:19 AM

I really respect your decision Eric:angel: I plan on doing the same thing, I'm waiting till I'm married to have sex to:) I find that really admiring when I hear of guys doing that:D

facelessman 09-01-2003 12:21 AM

you have my respect for that decision, eric. i too am waiting till get married, so youre ot the only one. dont worry about what she says. if she thinks thats a pussy thing, then she doesnt deserve your time. hold strong, and endure to the end, dude

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2003 12:29 AM

Eric,
If she calls you a pussy for that then she is only after one thing man :angel: Go find someone that will respect you!

facelessman 09-01-2003 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Eric,
If she calls you a pussy for that then she is only after one thing man :angel: Go find someone that will respect you!

thats right!

Leader of Men 09-01-2003 12:45 AM

Hey I'm not after her at all... eww... she's like... stretched out and loose from all the slut sex she has....

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2003 01:14 AM

Groooos! What a hoochie turbo slut:eek: :throwup: She probably thought that she was gonna get some Eric:rolleyes: :mad:

facelessman 09-01-2003 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leader of Men
Hey I'm not after her at all... eww... she's like... stretched out and loose from all the slut sex she has....

eww stay away from girls like that. thats nasty!

marlsy 09-01-2003 01:30 AM

I really admire you guys for waiting!! That is so great!! Whoever you guys fall in love with and marry, they are so lucky to have you!!

facelessman 09-01-2003 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
I really admire you guys for waiting!!  That is so great!!  Whoever you guys fall in love with and marry, they are so lucky to have you!!

thats right!

marlsy 09-01-2003 01:34 AM

Yeah and don't ever forget it!!! :)