CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Christians? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3343)

MrSeeker 06-07-2003 02:54 PM

Christians?

Im kinda new and I was just wondering how many Christians there are here.

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2003 03:39 PM

I'm a christian:P

MrSeeker 06-07-2003 05:05 PM

cool!

Lechium 06-07-2003 06:16 PM

There are TOO many christaians here.
They always are running around quoting Bible word for word.
They can never think a micron outside of their dogma.
They always crack me up big time lol

StrubesGuitar 06-07-2003 08:25 PM

Yeah, i know how u feel Lech, but i am a christian. I know what u are thinkin. We are some book-quoting people. But can u expound on your statement: "They can never think a micron outside of their dogma"- I don't understand that statement. Maybe i can think a micron or two outside of mine if ya give me a chance.

Bridge of Clay 06-07-2003 11:59 PM

I´m a Christian. I´m a Seventh-Day Adventist! :)

HigherGirl 06-08-2003 04:20 PM

I'm a Christian as well..

MrSeeker 06-08-2003 04:31 PM

cool

Higher_Desire 06-08-2003 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
There are TOO many christaians here.
They always are running around quoting Bible word for word.
They can never think a micron outside of their dogma.
They always crack me up big time lol

Christians aren't the only ones who quote scripture, ya know. I do "think a micron outside of my dogma" and probably more than a micron, but since I was raised Christian, and am Christain, it does play a role in my choices. I have friends who are Catholic, Athiest (even though it's not actually a "religion"), Hindu, Islamic, and a Muslim. We talk about religion sometimes, and we all accept each other and ask each other questions.

Just out of curiosity... what religion are you, Lechium? And, how many times have you heard me or other members quote scripture?

And, Marcos... another really great friend of mine is SDA, too!

H-D

Bridge of Clay 06-08-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire

And, Marcos... another really great friend of mine is SDA, too!
[/b]

:P yay!!! cool!

how about you? and the others? I know you´re Christians, but what church do you go?

StappsSaviour 06-09-2003 12:23 AM

i no Christian
i was
but i stop believing
:)

Higher_Desire 06-09-2003 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StappsSaviour
i no Christian
i was
but i stop believing
:)

How come?

H-D

mel!ssa 06-09-2003 03:44 AM

Leech, you didn't answer H-D's question... what religion are you? I'm curious now, too... although i don't know why i'm asking, you'll probably just say that sticking to one religion is wrong, and unlike the rest of us brainless idiots, you keep your mind open to all things, and therefore have no religion... :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay 06-09-2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mel!ssa
Leech, you didn't answer H-D's question... what religion are you? I'm curious now, too... although i don't know why i'm asking, you'll probably just say that sticking to one religion is wrong, and unlike the rest of us brainless idiots, you keep your mind open to all things, and therefore have no religion... :rolleyes:

Hi Missy! :thumbsup:

mysacrifice411 06-09-2003 10:37 PM

I am a Christian also, and I'm grateful for the spirituality and Christian themes and Biblical imagery/allusions in Creed songs, even though they aren't a Christian band, per se. I think they have so much more class than your usual "sex, drugs and rock and roll" bands out there. Their lyrics have strong, personal meanings in my life, and I will be a fan forever!!!

To me, it doesn't matter what a certain person believes in. As long as they aren't afraid to voice their beliefs and stand up for them (and don't harm or intentionally offend others in the process), they have my respect!!!