CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Lost Tiger 03-24-2009 10:34 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Yes. He surely did.
Hey guys, if any of you are interested in cars, then check out redline9.com and join! My username there is Heather, so you know where to find me. It's always a lot of fun there, and the people are always nice.

TrulyAmazing 03-25-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I see that obama's pulling another speech out of his ass again:rolleyes:

mans gotta do what a mans gotta do i dont keep with up with speaches and the news that much i,ve got so many obama fans right here:D to keep me informed on that topic julie Hope Everything goes well At The Doc today :hugs:

Dogstar 03-25-2009 06:12 PM

So, I get through the whole winter with nothing serious flu-wise, and today, I wake up with a nasty sore throat and stuffy head. Grrr.

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2009 08:08 PM

Hey All!

I just thought I would let you know that I met with my doctor today because I have been having a really heavy period since March 1st and have gone through over 60 pads so far this month.

I have been on the birth control shot since November 3rd for the heavy bleeding, wich obviously hasn't worked like they were hoping. So we discussed a few surgical options that are available and that would work for me.

The first surgery we talked about is a uterine fibroid embolization, where they go into the uterus vaginally and burn the lining of your uterus. This procedure won't take away the periods completely but she said that it should make them lighter but if I were to choose this surgery I would have to have my tubes tied because getting pregnant after this can be very dangerous and Erica knows someone who has had this done and a year later she ended up having to have the hysterectomy because it caused her to have worse and more frequent cramping and pelvic pain. The second surgery is called a myomectomy wich is where they go in and remove the fibroid but with this surgery there are no guarantees that the heavy periods will stop or that the fibroid will never grow back. The third option is a hysterectomy and if I decide on this procedure there will be no more periods and no more uterine fibroids!!! The doctors are giving me untill April 15th to think about these options and decide wich one I think will be the best for me. I am not 100% settled on it yet but at this time I am thinking that the hysterectomy is the best option. I have known for a long time now that I don't want kids and I need to do what is best for me and my health. Please keep me in your prayers!

Luv,

Julie

Dogstar 03-25-2009 08:21 PM

Absolutely, Julie. I'm so sorry you are going through this, but you definitely need some relief. My mother had a hysterectomy at 34, so it's doable at a young age. And I'm sure that these days there are more options for dealing with the hormone issues. Still, it's a big decision, but you are right in that you must do what is best for you. Whatever it is, you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2009 10:28 PM

Thank you Kerri :hugs: I'm just excited that someone is finally listening to me and is willing to do something about this.

VJ Raven 03-26-2009 07:41 PM

RT's...

I'm exhausted... :dead:
No CSI on this evening... That means VJ is not a happy person. :chair:
I need a cigarette...

Someone shoot me please... *falls face first onto floor*

TrulyAmazing 03-26-2009 09:46 PM

:chillpill :chillpill :chillpill :syncdance come on get happy now or we going have to go all the way back and try this again
Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
RT's...

I'm exhausted... :dead:
No CSI on this evening... That means VJ is not a happy person. :chair:
I need a cigarette...

Someone shoot me please... *falls face first onto floor*

Peace:smokin:

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2009 01:28 PM

:coffee: I nee more :coffee:

eusebioCBR 03-28-2009 04:21 PM

The problem with everything being fine is something will eventually come along and screw it all up. I think I'll start causing problems all the time and then I'll never have to deal with a good mood being completely destroyed again. I now have to go and start a little deliberate subversion.:rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing 03-28-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

:coffee: I nee more :coffee:

:bump: :bump: ok just dont go near crack :laugh: :laugh: im about to break in the foldgers loves ya julie

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:bump: :bump: ok just dont go near crack :laugh: :laugh: im about to break in the foldgers loves ya julie

You drink Folgers:throwup: Now that is the buttcrack of coffee,lol. That stuff is nasty:D

TrulyAmazing 03-30-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

You drink Folgers:throwup: Now that is the buttcrack of coffee,lol. That stuff is nasty:D

You Know I Hate Foldgers I ended up with it because someone got me the wrong brand thats for an er im groovey :hugs:

Sincirr 03-31-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Only the real ground beans for me matey!

How ARE YA!!!!

:hugs:

Dogstar 03-31-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

This post cracked me up! You kill me, Julie!

RT: I'm praying I get Metallica tickets through the MetClub presale tomorrow. *crosses fingers, toes and whatever else and can be crossed*

{{{{{{{{SINCIRR}}}}}}}}