CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

WeatheredWoman 02-13-2004 07:29 PM

Thnx PMgirl :D:D:D

Wishing you the same! :hugs:

JenRN 02-13-2004 07:30 PM

I wish I could hear some new music from Stapp :D

WeatheredWoman 02-13-2004 07:35 PM

:note: All we need is just a little PATIENCE... :note:

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2004 07:38 PM

I'm getting damn tired of getting these dumb valentine pop ups on the puter :rolleyes:

WeatheredWoman 02-13-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm getting damn tired of getting these dumb valentine pop ups on the puter :rolleyes:

My fault ;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2004 07:51 PM

Nah ;)
I'm to poor to buy a pop up blocker :o

creedsister 02-13-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
:note: All we need is just a little PATIENCE... :note:

Ive been walking the streets at night just trying to get it right its hard to see wit so many around you know i dont like being stuck in a crowd and the streets dont change but maybe the names}} LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that line !!!!! sorry to be off topic~~~Hahaha i dont like really Care dont like me shoot me or shutup!!!!!! :jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2004 07:54 PM

Giving a little shout out to ya'll :) Happy Valentine's Day!!!

WeatheredWoman 02-13-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Ive been walking the streets at night just trying to get it right its hard to see wit so many around you know i dont like being stuck in a crowd and the streets dont change but maybe the names}} LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that line !!!!! sorry to be off topic~~~Hahaha i dont like really Care dont like me shoot me or shutup!!!!!! :jam: :jam:

Loooooove the song... looooooooove the vid, Sis :D

Quote:

Giving a little shout out to ya'll Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Thnx Julie!! Same wish to you! :hugs:

And about that Pop-up stopper... I got a Free-Edition from Panicware. I found it on www.panicware.com but I just looked and couldn't get to the page :dunno:
But there are certainly other free pop-up stoppers available on the net.

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2004 08:08 PM

I installed 2 of the free pop up blockers and I still get pop ups :wtf:

creedsister 02-13-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Loooooove the song... looooooooove the vid, Sis :D

Thnx Julie!! Same wish to you! :hugs:

And about that Pop-up stopper... I got a Free-Edition from Panicware. I found it on www.panicware.com but I just looked and couldn't get to the page :dunno:
But there are certainly other free pop-up stoppers available on the net.

yes about that video~~why is slash lying there with his pet snake clyde why hes like totally ignoring these major babes~~So God like I always found that funny And why is duf mckagan Returing his tray to the front desk::LOL now was it just me:OR} Was that off the wall COME ON;; About the only thing that was real in that Video was AXL] bashing his phone Inn{LOL]That was Killer]]] Sorry for being sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Me!!!!!!

WeatheredWoman 02-13-2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

I installed 2 of the free pop up blockers and I still get pop ups :wtf:

And you set them to block pop-ups?? Weird stuff Julie :dunno: Mine works good as far as I know!

Quote:

yes about that video~~why is slash lying there with his pet snake clyde why hes like totally ignoring these major babes

I would ignore those major babes too, LOL!!!! :hammerlol:

Quote:

And why is duf mckagan Returing his tray to the front desk::LOL now was it just me:OR} Was that off the wall COME ON

ROFLMAO!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're right sis!

creedsister 02-13-2004 08:35 PM

haha im always right but if im not im not that far off~~`hahahaha!!!! I love mEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Dearon_Thereon 02-14-2004 05:46 AM

I'm back ya'll (school and homework.. ya know...) so, did i miss anything???

P.S.: Too all ya guys 'n girls trying too beat my asteroid high score... KEEP TRYING, you'll never succeed..... :flamer: MWUAHAHAHAHAHA :flamer:

Sincirr 02-14-2004 09:19 AM

Hello. I really like your mum.

Have been so busylately! Need to crash soon. Spent valentines day with an old friend talkin about the state of the world and stuff. Then had a huge spiritual debate with a bunch of people over dinner so I'm stuffed. Leading worsh in the morning so I prob wont be able to stay on till WW and CS get on, but hello 2 U, my dear friends.

Hope U have a good day.