CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the reveal your board crush thread v.2.0 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8198)

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:25 PM

the reveal your board crush thread v.2.0

okay its BBAAAACCKKK! :)

here everyone must reveal their crush and what we really want are updates. we want romance people! :D

let the games begin.......

Xterminator27 12-14-2004 10:27 PM

That King X is one swell dude, the true king of creedfeed

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
That King X is one swell dude, the true king of creedfeed

hey dude you at least have you fake humility otherwise they won't go near ya! hehe

revisfoot 12-14-2004 11:56 PM

I really dig the young New Zealand-ish women. I think it's the accent, but, yeah, anyone with that "down under" accent is cute in my opinion! Even though I'm American, I must admit, the best kissers I've ever met were either European or Australian/New Zealander.

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
I really dig the young New Zealand-ish women. I think it's the accent, but, yeah, anyone with that "down under" accent is cute in my opinion! Even though I'm American, I must admit, the best kissers I've ever met were either European or Australian/New Zealander.

the kiwi and australian accents are not really that similar but whatever floats your boat.

Higher_Desire 12-15-2004 02:36 AM

If it's female, and a Creed fan, she's my crush. ;)

More specifically, Becky, Suzie, Tremontana, Hayley, Bec (if any of y'all remember her), Dogstar, Teri, GeeK, Stephanie... I :kiss: you all. :D

H-D :xmas:

Trimontana 12-15-2004 02:56 AM

All you know already who i have a crush on.....Yeah......say alll together.....Mr. Tobin Esperance.....the bass player of Papa Roach.

Last time i saw him was the 30 of sept. 2004. And it was the 9 time i saw him....and i hope not the last one.

He would be the perfect daddy for my kids and a great money support in my life....just kidding for the money thing :D .

I love you Tobin......never change...donīt stopp to smoke joints, please...kidding again :D

Colin, thanks.... :rolleyes: I am sure all the girls on the board love you too. :wub:

RMadd 12-15-2004 09:07 AM

<~~ hey now, that ain't the point... it's the people on here you wanna get with

i'd have to say, right now, any female w/ two legs that can walk... human female, that is

Higher_Desire 12-15-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i'd have to say, right now, any female w/ two legs that can walk... human female, that is

Wow. That sounds a lot like my qualifications. :D I'd also like her to be between the ages of 18 and 23, but I'm flexable. Also, somewhere within 50 miles of Caldwell Idaho would be nice... But again, I'm flexable.

H-D :xmas:

Torn Daredevil 12-15-2004 01:36 PM

Britney Spears

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 10:15 PM

female and creed fans? wow you guys are picky! :)
this thread has just died on its arse.......

Wylde-Tremonti 12-15-2004 10:20 PM

No Curshes on the Boards... i'll leave the Crushing for the Real world!

aussiecreeder 12-15-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
No Curshes on the Boards... i'll leave the Crushing for the Real world!

ah its just a bit of fun.......:) what the hell i may as well the ball rolling to keep this thread alive.

hayley the sheep lover ;)
and kerri....i can be her toy boy :D

revisfoot 12-16-2004 12:33 AM

hayley and creedsister and trimontana

RMadd 12-16-2004 02:15 AM

i like boobies... okay, i know that's not an actual person or anything.... and, like Colin said, between 18 and 23. boobies!