CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Open Your Eyes" Video Idea! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6921)

lpshinoda11 06-18-2004 10:16 PM

"Open Your Eyes" Video Idea!

I have an idea for a music video for Open Your Eyes.....I was thinking something like the Finale to FRIENDS but a little different, where a guy and his girlfriend are arguing all the time then she decides to take a job in another country and the guy finally realizes that he loves the girl and tries to stop the plane and get her.....(forgot to throw in that every once in awhile you see Alter Bridge performing in a warehouse and you see a flyer that says "ALTER BRIDGE TONIGHT" laying around the guys's house), the guy can't stop the plane and you think she went to the other country but for the final verse the guy goes to an Alter Bridge concert and is standing in the crowd heart broken then the girl walks up behind him just as the song ends.

That's just a little brief summary of my idea. I think it sounds good

hayley 06-19-2004 12:19 AM

Hmm yeah sounds okay, but I want something with a hidden meaning, something strange, for their first single.

cariocawlad 06-22-2004 01:19 PM

I imagined the video starting with tremonti playing his guitar on the roofs of a church. Then we can see a decadent ghost city with a lot of people walking on the streets with a black belt covering their eyes. The Skys is pale and had a sad light and so we can see Myles walking in the streets with their eyes uncovered. He starts to sing and keep walking.

We can see other people in the streets. With their eyes uncovered but in a state of misery. They are hunger and sad. There are some childrens to. The video cuts to Phillip. He is playing his drums in an old bar. And we see Marshall in a roof in front to Mark.

The Members of the band are now on the streets. Mark take a little poor girl in his arms and Myles take a beautyfull woman and retire the veil of her eyes. He continues to sing and then cuts to a Mark solo of guitar in a desert area with a lightining stormy skyes.

Is something like that for me... :rolleyes:

multifast1 06-22-2004 02:24 PM

Wow. Talk about detail! Nice.

I don't have any ideas for the video plot.. just please use a different director than for the Creed videos!! Please. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Creed videos (well, except Bullets).. but that director seems to have a certain "style". And OYE already has been compared so heavily to a Creed song that maybe the video direction at least should be very different than in the past. Just a suggestion.

hayley 06-22-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I imagined the video starting with tremonti playing his guitar on the roofs of a church.

Why the hell would you want them on a roof of a church?

Agent D 06-22-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Why the hell would you want them on a roof of a church?

Why not?

creedsister 06-22-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
I have an idea for a music video for Open Your Eyes.....I was thinking something like the Finale to FRIENDS but a little different, where a guy and his girlfriend are arguing all the time then she decides to take a job in another country and the guy finally realizes that he loves the girl and tries to stop the plane and get her.....(forgot to throw in that every once in awhile you see Alter Bridge performing in a warehouse and you see a flyer that says "ALTER BRIDGE TONIGHT" laying around the guys's house), the guy can't stop the plane and you think she went to the other country but for the final verse the guy goes to an Alter Bridge concert and is standing in the crowd heart broken then the girl walks up behind him just as the song ends.

That's just a little brief summary of my idea. I think it sounds good

2 80,s

lpshinoda11 06-22-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
2 80,s

huh?

creedsister 06-23-2004 12:01 AM

ok what i meant your video idea had an 80,s feel to it, thats all

Alter Shredder 06-23-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I imagined the video starting with tremonti playing his guitar on the roofs of a church. Then we can see a decadent ghost city with a lot of people walking on the streets with a black belt covering their eyes. The Skys is pale and had a sad light and so we can see Myles walking in the streets with their eyes uncovered. He starts to sing and keep walking.

We can see other people in the streets. With their eyes uncovered but in a state of misery. They are hunger and sad. There are some childrens to. The video cuts to Phillip. He is playing his drums in an old bar. And we see Marshall in a roof in front to Mark.

The Members of the band are now on the streets. Mark take a little poor girl in his arms and Myles take a beautyfull woman and retire the veil of her eyes. He continues to sing and then cuts to a Mark solo of guitar in a desert area with a lightining stormy skyes.

Is something like that for me... :rolleyes:

actually sounds pretty good, i imagined something in black and white or just dark colors and them in a city walking around in a state of despair. so you and i are similar but yours sounds pretty good.

and i think the church idea was something always labeled onto creed so i think we are saying lets stay away from that. i mean DSD was all in a church.

cariocawlad 06-23-2004 11:49 PM

Ok! Let's forget the church and put mark on the old bar's roof where are Flip. I think It would be see Mark in the roofs. Above the city and it's chaotic situation. Just an idea but I really enjoy this post... :D

hayley 06-30-2004 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Why not?

:eek: As soon as people would see the church, it would be, "Ooooh yeah, their a christian band"! Do we really want that again? :wtf:

aussiecreeder 06-30-2004 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
:eek: As soon as people would see the church, it would be, "Ooooh yeah, their a christian band"! Do we really want that again? :wtf:

exactly but two things that are must (i hope michael is reading this)

-myles must replace stapp and do some kickarse poses!
-when myles does the ooh a guitar must fly into mark's arms and then do that wicked solo. :D

multifast1 06-30-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
-myles must replace stapp and do some kickarse poses!

You ARE joking.... right???

aussiecreeder 06-30-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
You ARE joking.... right???

of course! :D