CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:42 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Youre too cool MrB!
:hugs:

I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs

Sincirr 06-17-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs

Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LMAO yes those are cool to whatch :D well enjoy it,

Sincirr 06-17-2007 12:28 PM

Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

that reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes freaky i tell ya u cant turn the damn tv on it must be some kinda of werid ritual sweet heart turn the channel its so good to see u my donna lee baby

Sincirr 06-17-2007 01:48 PM

^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

yes i agree with ya about the ignorant of these things its like you never know when question will come or what moron is going question u with something stupid we think we are like so ready at times then a question will like hit ya off guard And Your Like UH UH Well UH WELL LODON CAN KISS MY ASS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dennis Quade GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no u dont wanna try that home, all though we could think of a lot people LMAO :) that is worthy of such an expirment BUT GOD SAID LEAVE VEANGES TO ME AND I SHALL BURN THE WICKED THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW SHALL BE WEEPING. GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bilal 06-18-2007 03:29 PM

i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........

Sincirr 06-19-2007 09:02 AM

so am i but i wanna stay up for the insane storm thats gonna hit here any hour now!

bilal 06-19-2007 05:06 PM

^ lol .... and we had the warmest day of this year so far.... it was somewhere around 100 .....

HeavensOnFire 06-20-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........

I,AM I,AM yes i know it can get tiresome being constant aware, i said all thoughs mine eyes slumber for sleep in the mid night whatches have i forgotten to acknowlege that even in my sleep i,am a greater whatch than that of man even if he were awake, if mine eyes has failed me because i sleep then another shall contiune and take my place in the midnight hours for surley my beloved has at right to rest, GLORY TO GOD...

Siana 06-22-2007 11:04 AM

I wanna go out for a walk...but i gotta read for my exams :(

bilal 06-22-2007 01:56 PM

i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

eusebioCBR 06-22-2007 04:24 PM

^:eek: everybody RUN!!!

Sincirr 06-23-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?
:shit:

:roll:
:roll::roll:
:roll: