CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This is not my day! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11295)

JulieCitySlicker 09-19-2006 03:29 PM

This is not my day!

Urgh! I just want to go back to sleep:(
First off,today the contract with our realtor expired today and no sale yet again! Second,I went to pay my sister for part of the housepayment and then had to cancel the payment because the phonebill went through today and it was $278.00 because I apparently missed a payment,and if I hadn't of cancelled my sister's payment my account would have bounced by $300.00:rolleyes:
Then after that I went to call the phone company and I was in the bathroom and after I hung up with them I dropped the freaken phone in the toilet, so now I need to go out and by a new phone:mad:
Urgh!!!!

bilal 09-19-2006 03:41 PM

Re: This is not my day!

^ if all this was happening in a comedy movie...i am sure people would have been Laughing theri ass off....... oh... but aint nothing funny abut this in real life...... too bad about your phone and payments........ i hate bills!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-19-2006 03:42 PM

Me to bilal! Bills suck monkeys:mad:

JulieCitySlicker 09-19-2006 08:15 PM

Oh,and I forgot to mention that I had a light fixture break on me when I was trying to change a lightbulb today as well :yikes:

Lunar Shadow 09-19-2006 08:50 PM

I got my car totalled today

eusebioCBR 09-19-2006 08:53 PM

^now that SUCKS!

Lunar Shadow 09-19-2006 08:57 PM

^ yup

fortunately the insurance company is giving me enough to pay off the car.

eusebioCBR 09-19-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
^ yup

fortunately the insurance company is giving me enough to pay off the car.

That's good , I mean if the car wasn't anything special to you. As much as I like my bike I would be heartbroken if anything happened to my Jeep.

Hope you weren't injured.

JulieCitySlicker 09-19-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
I got my car totalled today

Yikes:eek: Hope you weren't hurt as well!

Dogstar 09-20-2006 08:06 PM

Yikes, I'm sorry for everybody's icky day. :hugs:

Ana4Stapp 09-20-2006 11:15 PM

Oh Julie, Im sure tomorrow wil be better for ya! ;)

Anyway, my day was hard too...someone left me pissed off...got an huge problem with my 2 jobs, and my contact lenses gave me some alergic reaction and consequently I couldnt go to my work...... its was a hard day man!!!!

Lunar Shadow 09-20-2006 11:23 PM

no no injuries fortunatly, unlike the car accident I had 18 months ago

Rocketqueen 09-21-2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ if all this was happening in a comedy movie...i am sure people would have been Laughing theri ass off....... oh... but aint nothing funny abut this in real life...... too bad about your phone and payments........ i hate bills!!!!!

Oh da Goodness Oh Da Goodness...mines due to i,ve got to the 28th to pay it, rent electric all that, suck you dry,.. my precious julie :hugs: :hugs: i,ve got start paying mine tommrow ...haaaaaaaaaa damn ya mum i,ve gotta pay your car insurance too, And Fill The Car Up With Gas i should clear enough for a carton of ciggaretts :D its not a movie...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but yes i can laugh about it, FOR THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE WE WILL TAKE IT AND BE GLAD IT, AMEN :D

Rocketqueen 09-21-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Oh,and I forgot to mention that I had a light fixture break on me when I was trying to change a lightbulb today as well :yikes:

One Broke On Me Today At Work Julie , i did,nt do it but it could have easliy came crashing on my head it was one of those long light fixtures :D whatever it was i did,nt do it

bilal 09-21-2006 05:53 PM

seems like every one is having some adventures all around ..hmmm ... let me see.... yeh.... a 10 inch grasshopper attacked me a few hours ago., i was at the terrace and this thing came out from under the chair..... yukh...but yeh, no bid deal... and yeh, 2 of my office collegues attacked me on..hmm... tuesday, i was sitting late at work, it was around 8:30 -pm, i was in the computer hall doing some work there and the office is deserted at that time......and those 2 bastard with whome i exchange a lot of "polite" things now and then, rushed in and grabed me then tried to tie me to the chair,those fuc**rs, but i got lucky, i guess, i kicked one in the stomach to drag him away, while i pushed the other moron to a side and ran my ass out to the main hall.......with my tie and shirt hanging out at odd places.... damn! ... have to settle the score soon..... i guess they were pissed off cause i call them TAX-HOLES, hehe...they work in the tax department