CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Unreleased Creed Songs (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6793)

HuMaN~ClAy 06-05-2004 06:16 PM

Unreleased Creed Songs

Hey everyone, i was just lookin through all the creed songs on this site and i noticed there were quite a few songs that i've never heard. if anyone can help me find these songs online or tell me where i can buy cd's with the songs that would be awesome, thanks.

TeriB19 06-05-2004 07:42 PM

What songs?

Shadow 06-05-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
Hey everyone, i was just lookin through all the creed songs on this site and i noticed there were quite a few songs that i've never heard. if anyone can help me find these songs online or tell me where i can buy cd's with the songs that would be awesome, thanks.

Are you talking about

To Whom It May Concern and Is This The End?

HuMaN~ClAy 06-06-2004 01:05 AM

there's a few i've heard of but haven't heard, and there's a load i never knew existed. the ones i knew of are;
Brother of Mine, I'm Eighteen, Roadhouse Blues, and To Whom It May Concern

and the ones i never heard of before are;
Creed Medely, Do It All Over, Grip My Soul, Light My Fire, Nothing, Riders On The Storm, and [Untitled]

like the only songs i've heard that weren't on one of their albums are Is This The End, and Young Grow Old

Shadow 06-06-2004 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
there's a few i've heard of but haven't heard, and there's a load i never knew existed. the ones i knew of are;
Brother of Mine, I'm Eighteen, Roadhouse Blues, and To Whom It May Concern

and the ones i never heard of before are;
Creed Medely, Do It All Over, Grip My Soul, Light My Fire, Nothing, Riders On The Storm, and [Untitled]

like the only songs i've heard that weren't on one of their albums are Is This The End, and Young Grow Old

Is This The End and Young Grow Old - are on the import version of Human Clay (you can purchase the import from Ebay or Amazon might even have it)

Do It All Over and Grip My Soul - Songs never recorded

Light My Fire - Scott performed this with the Doors on VH1 Storytellers (there is a DVD of this - check Amazon)

Nothing - is a Creed song but it was never finished

Rider's on the Storm - Creed performed this with the Doors at Woodstock (as far as I know you need a bootleg if you want this one)

Untitled - is a song Mark wrote for his wife - you can't get it anywhere

The Discography on this site is very accurate.

HuMaN~ClAy 06-06-2004 05:10 PM

thanks for the information :)

farmgirl 06-06-2004 05:34 PM

Riders on the Storm, Roadhouse Blues and Light My Fire are all on the Doors Storytellers DVD.

Shadow 06-06-2004 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
Riders on the Storm, Roadhouse Blues and Light My Fire are all on the Doors Storytellers DVD.

Thanks for the info Suzy. Even though Scott contributed to this, I just can't listen to the Doors. That's why I never picked up the DVD.

Jez 06-07-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Thanks for the info Suzy. Even though Scott contributed to this, I just can't listen to the Doors. That's why I never picked up the DVD.

You won't have to worry about not having picked it up pretty soon ;)

Quote:

Rider's on the Storm - Creed performed this with the Doors at Woodstock (as far as I know you need a bootleg if you want this one

This was also performed live 12-10-98 :D
Duh! HOB 12-12-98 as well...

Shadow 06-07-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
This was also performed live 12-10-98 :D
Duh! HOB 12-12-98 as well...

Stace, I always feel so inadequate, next to you, when it comes to my knowledge of Creed. ;)

You are the Queen.

creedlvr 06-07-2004 09:26 PM

she certainly is! ;)

Jez 06-08-2004 02:06 AM

Quote:

Stace, I always feel so inadequate, next to you, when it comes to my knowledge of Creed. ;)

You are the Queen.

Oh, Pshaw! knowledge, schmoledge.....that's what lists are for!! :smokin:
(though I could probably rattle off about 30 or 40 shows dates and venues if it came to it..lol)
:hugs: Robyn

Miss G! how ya doin, mama!?