CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 05-18-2006 10:29 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

I still dont see why you would have lost her because of it

Rawker 05-18-2006 10:31 AM

neither do i now, i just wish i had told the truth, i just feel people will think the worst of me, and now i kno that lying to the closest person to me was the wrong choice. if i could go back in time i would change it.

Anna1011 05-18-2006 10:37 AM

Best mates are there to show you support and give advice not judge you.
I know that your best mate would have never judged you for that, just offered you advice wen you needed it.

Rawker 05-18-2006 10:48 AM

i kno she was, it was just me being stupid,
i was all confused but i cant make excuses for it, i just admit i was a complete fuckwit,

but i miss her, and hope in time she can forgive me, and trust me again.

i kno she would have given advice and not judged but i was stupid, and am now getting what i deserve.

Anna1011 05-18-2006 10:54 AM

but does she not have serious problems trusting people, will she ever be able to trust you again??

Rawker 05-18-2006 11:03 AM

i kno she has a problem trusting people, thats why i am SO angry at myself,

but if she thinks about how well we get on and how alike we are and everything we have been through then hopefully she can find it in her to forgive me,
and i kno it will take time for her to rebuild her trust in me,

but if she doenst want to then, i fully understand :( its just i miss her and am nothing without her.

Anna1011 05-18-2006 11:30 AM

you do realise you wer the only person she could trust and that recently she put her trust in someone else aswell and had that trust broken

Rawker 05-18-2006 11:34 AM

yes i kno, i really hate myself, i kno she finds it hard to trust people and the fact that i was the only person she could trust and i let her down over one stupid selfish thing is driving me insane,

i broke the perfect bond of trust over one stupid thing and i just wish i was dead for it.

she is the best friend iv ever had and ever shall be, and i kno that i dont deserve that again.

Rocketqueen 05-18-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawker
yes i kno, i really hate myself, i kno she finds it hard to trust people and the fact that i was the only person she could trust and i let her down over one stupid selfish thing is driving me insane,

i broke the perfect bond of trust over one stupid thing and i just wish i was dead for it.

she is the best friend iv ever had and ever shall be, and i kno that i dont deserve that again.

dont take it so hard on you if she cant get over it thats her loss , i mean if you guys had the perfect bond ...nothing is really ever perfect except me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO im kidding dont be all down all about it, as you go down on down a realationship a line or whatever somethings you must put on the sidelines you just cant be perfect all the time pull yourself one thousand directions at one time to please someone ...thats what a bond of trust is for my friend we bulid that bond to get us through tough times ...not the good ones amen!!

Anna1011 05-18-2006 02:23 PM

sis when the only person you trust breaks that trust you sometimes find it hard to forgive and forget

Rocketqueen 05-18-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
sis when the only person you trust breaks that trust you sometimes find it hard to forgive and forget

:D well yes of course :D most people find a probleam with that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it really all depends on the relationship its self and what it is based upon ..

Anna1011 05-18-2006 02:33 PM

well i can tell you that adams problem wont be straightened out in a hurry

Rocketqueen 05-18-2006 02:55 PM

good lord what did he do that girl my Anna :laugh: im sure he will be in the dog house for a while im sure they will work it out slowly thats the best way any ways...

Anna1011 05-18-2006 02:57 PM

you know why i can tell you that, cause im the chick hes lied to!

metalchris25 05-18-2006 03:46 PM

These are the days of our lives.....