CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accoustics, live stuff, etc.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5532)

clara73 07-11-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I would love to see VH with SHINEDOWN as opener :thumbsup:... but my money won't let me fly all the way to America :(

oh, i would love to see that, too. that will be awsome :thumbsup:

savings! i save little by little every month to do such a thing. like $10 to $20 a month. continuation is the key :)

Shadow 07-11-2004 04:05 PM

Got the latest two. Thank Stace!

Sheila63 07-11-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
No, the channel is not "on".

Two new tracks in the second post.

I got the two latest tracks. Thanks, Stace. :D :bow2:

Jez 07-11-2004 08:28 PM

Final post.

All of the remaining tracks from this show are up in the second post. Please get them as soon as possible.
Also...PLEASE.....if any one has missed getting these or other tracks due to being away, please help them out by transferring the tracks to them.

It's been interresting doing this....I've made a a few friends :hugs: and was able to share something that holds a very special place in my heart.

Just give love to all.....

~Stace

devils_here 07-11-2004 08:56 PM

Thank you sooooooooooo much Stace!! You are such a fantastically generous person. Now the rest of us have something to also hold dear.
:hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

Thank you again for all your time and effort :D !

revisfoot 07-11-2004 11:49 PM

Jez,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Even though the only show I got was the Weathered Show in Australia '02, it was really special to be able to hear these guys in their 'Weathered' prime. You were so generous to share this with us. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, once again. Keep on rockin'!!

Kelly 07-12-2004 12:27 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Weathered Woman. :)

And thanks again Stace for the music. :crest:

jammy123 07-12-2004 08:26 AM

gr8 songs.....thnks a million!!
yeah!!! marshall outta here!!! :tremonti: :tremonti: :tremonti:

DangerousDan85 07-12-2004 12:02 PM

I got the rest downloaded, thanks stace. A few of them had some "popping" noises near the end of the set

Lullaby- after 1 min. mark
DSD- at 1:30 mark
Higher- 1:40

i think My Sacrifice was all clear

did anybody else get this, is it the bootleg? or did the download cause it

just curious

clara73 07-12-2004 01:10 PM

Jez, i cannot thank you enough for your kindness, time and effort put into this thread. i enjoyed all of the music :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
A few of them had some "popping" noises near the end of the set

did anybody else get this, is it the bootleg? or did the download cause it

just curious

unfortunately, i did get that too...exactly same parts as you mentioned. so is it more likely the bootleg :confused:

Shadow 07-12-2004 09:59 PM

Stace, I'm working on them, please don't take them down for a few days.

aussiecreeder 07-12-2004 10:13 PM

stace it would be great if you could leave these up for a little while...thx :)

aussiecreeder 07-12-2004 10:41 PM

its great having this particuarly for poor souls like me who never saw them in concert. his voice here is much better than some of the shows i've heard and seen in the u.s legs. can't wait for his solo material.....

Dani 07-13-2004 04:40 AM

Thanks so much Stace! I really appreciate all the time you have spent doing this.

Thanks for the great music and special thanks for the last Sydney bootleg, I have great memories of that night it was such great concert and now I can relive it.

Sheila63 07-13-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
All of the remaining tracks from this show are up in the second post. Please get them as soon as possible.
Also...PLEASE.....if any one has missed getting these or other tracks due to being away, please help them out by transferring the tracks to them.

It's been interresting doing this....I've made a a few friends :hugs: and was able to share something that holds a very special place in my heart.

Just give love to all.....

~Stace

Stace, thank so much for all of your time and effort you've put into providing these tracks for us. I treasure my live cds that I've been able to have thanks to you and some other Creed fans. :hugs: :hugs: :bow2: :bow2:

I'm all set with the last set of tracks. :)