CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   More Conflict (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11141)

eusebioCBR 07-13-2006 10:40 PM

More Conflict

I hope this will settle down soon.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203438,00.html
I'm not concerned over who's right or who's wrong.I don't like where it might lead.

metalchris25 07-13-2006 11:31 PM

Re: More Conflict

I don't think I could have said it any better, my thoughts exactly.^

bilal 07-14-2006 11:01 AM

"hate" is a very powerfull driver............... those driven by it only causes more of it....i wonder how many hearts have turned to stone today ...... how many lost theri loved ones today...i wonder............ who is right...who is wrong......u guys are right...it becomes immaterial........

Ana4Stapp 07-15-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
"hate" is a very powerfull driver............... those driven by it only causes more of it....i wonder how many hearts have turned to stone today ...... how many lost theri loved ones today...i wonder............ who is right...who is wrong......u guys are right...it becomes immaterial........

A lebanon couple who was naturalized brazilians and lived in Brazil (Foz do Iguaçu city) for the last 14 years : Akil Merhei, his wife Ahlam Jabir Melei and their kids -a boy Ali (8 ) and a little girl Fatima (4) was killed while visiting their relatives this week. :(

right? wrong? :confused:

metalchris25 07-15-2006 11:33 PM

It's truly sad when things like that happen. That poor family had nothing to do with any of this. They call it collateral damage. BS is what it is.

Mulletman 07-16-2006 12:59 AM

Isreal has the right to defend itself, it just seems like it doesnt know what its doing. It's like giving your 8 year old kid a shotgun to defend himself against the school bully.

Isreal declared war against terrorist organizations, yet if you see, its crippling an entire country and attacking civilian targets. They did the same thing a few years back when they stormed arafat's compound.

Ana4Stapp 07-17-2006 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Isreal has the right to defend itself, it just seems like it doesnt know what its doing. It's like giving your 8 year old kid a shotgun to defend himself against the school bully.

Isreal declared war against terrorist organizations, yet if you see, its crippling an entire country and attacking civilian targets. They did the same thing a few years back when they stormed arafat's compound.

I can agree with almost everything u said...except that prhase in black....of course they know what they are doing....

They are defending themselves in a wrong way....using maximum force against Lebanon....killing civil ones....

But the point is....leaders of whole world are acting very carefully in avoid to condenm israel actions : Bush for instance is still ' very quiet' about it.......just because its Israel....I mean....if was a muslim country....if Lebanon was the attacker ... things certainly would be different...

metalchris25 07-17-2006 07:32 AM

It would not. Isreal is doing nothing wrong. They are attacking where its needed. Of course there are some civilian caualties, name a war where there wasn't. If Isreal wanted to, they could wipe Bierut off the face of the Earth, but they, imo, are showing great restraint.

Ana4Stapp 07-17-2006 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
It would not. Isreal is doing nothing wrong. They are attacking where its needed. Of course there are some civilian caualties, name a war where there wasn't. If Isreal wanted to, they could wipe Bierut off the face of the Earth, but they, imo, are showing great restraint.

:eek: :eek: :wtf:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

RalphyS 07-17-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

To follow on with mulletman's equation, that's like saying Israel shows restraint, because it's only giving the 8 year old kid one shotgun out of the many it has to defend himself against the school bullies. :eek: :confused:

metalchris25 07-17-2006 10:56 AM

So they should have just sat by and let hezzbolah(sp) continue to fire rockets into Isreal like they have for a long time now? Just do nothing about them kidnapping thier soldiers?

Really, if Syria would stop hezbollah, this would be over. Period.

Chase 07-17-2006 06:45 PM

Israel has every right to defend itself from nations that harbor terror networks that are designed to attack innocent Israelis. Hezbollah made a mistake by taking a couple Israeli soldiers hostage and Lebanon made the mistake of housing Hezbollah and giving them a place in Lebanese politics. Israel is doing what they feel necessary to ensure the protection and prosperity of Jews living in Israel. It's rather difficult when you are a Jewish nation living in a hotbed of anti-semitism.

Israel is attacking key, strategic positions that will cripple Hezbollah. They aren't raping and pillaging the people of Lebanon. What they're basically doing is trying their best to attack areas in which Hezbollah is prevalent and blocking ports of entry (like airports and ship ports) to prevent nations like Iran and Syria from sending weapons to these terrorists.

Hezbollah and Hamas, both, have been responsible for not only Israeli deaths... but also the deaths of Americans (among others) over the years. Yet, here's the difference between Israel and those terror groups... Israel doesn't set out to kill as many innocent civilians as they possibly can... Hezbollah and Hamas have staged attacks that are designed to do exactly that. Major difference.

Another thing, Jews aren't killing people while chanting "God is great!" in Hebrew. Every filthy, Islamic terrorist out there is doing that... while they torture and behead (and dismember for that matter) their hostages.

War is terrible... but you know what's more terrible? Letting terrorist groups attack people without allowing people to defend themselves.

metalchris25 07-17-2006 07:35 PM

Brother, you took the words right out of my mouth, and I am glad. I was beginning to think I was the only one to think this way. On a side note, anyone catch Bush and Blair's convo today? Pretty funny stuff!

Chase 07-17-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Brother, you took the words right out of my mouth, and I am glad. I was beginning to think I was the only one to think this way. On a side note, anyone catch Bush and Blair's convo today? Pretty funny stuff!

Trust me man, I am right there with you. I refuse to feel sympathetic for a TERROR network. They've brought this upon themselves and Lebanon is going to put their people in danger as long as they support terrorist organizations. Last year, when the Lebanese were striving to be free and independent from Syria... I supported them. Now, it's frustrating watching a nation like Lebanon (a nation in which I think is generally good)... fall under the influence of Islamic extremism.

And yes... lol I did catch that candid Bush and Blair conversation. It was hilarious and reassuring knowing that these guys are normal people and having normal emotions. It's hard for me to not say "shit" while discussing the brutality of terrorists... and I don't see why it's any different for President Bush... or even Prime Minister Blair.

bilal 07-17-2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

Of course there are some civilian caualties

200 civillians in over 2 weeks , to be more exact

Quote:

name a war where there wasn't.

this reminds me of a joke......a guy said he learned TAIKUANDO and KARATEE, and now he can take care of any body.....its easy....all he need is his buddys holding his opponents hands for him.....

Quote:

If Isreal wanted to, they could wipe Bierut off the face of the Earth, but they, imo, are showing great restraint.

looks like they are doing the same...rather a little slowly so as not to ...well....wake any one up