CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10390)

Chase 01-28-2006 04:09 PM

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

Saddam's number 2 man in the air force says WMDs were transported to Syria.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Ana4Stapp 01-28-2006 05:04 PM

Re: Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Saddam's number 2 man in the air force says WMDs were transported to Syria.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Finnaly Bush seems to find out the official excuse to save the whole world!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Next stop : Syria???

RoffeDH 02-20-2006 10:03 AM

Yeah... IF this is true, that man is a dead man soon... Sadam followers will by any means get a hold of him...

RalphyS 02-21-2006 05:10 AM

Yeah, right!

One thing that the advocates of 'there were WMD's' can never really explain properly is, why didn't Saddam use them if they were there?

It was obvious, that he could never win the war against superpower USA, it was just as obvious that it would be a short war, that he would be taken out of power, that he would never be returned to power, as we know he has never had any moral problems using chemical or rocket warfare. So what did he have to gain by not using the WMD's?

Oh wait, I got it. It was all a complot to make George Bush and Tony Blair look bad, that must be it, that's why he shipped them to Syria instead of using them :)

Ana4Stapp 02-21-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RalphyS
Yeah, right!

One thing that the advocates of 'there were WMD's' can never really explain properly is, why didn't Saddam use them if they were there?

It was obvious, that he could never win the war against superpower USA, it was just as obvious that it would be a short war, that he would be taken out of power, that he would never be returned to power, as we know he has never had any moral problems using chemical or rocket warfare. So what did he have to gain by not using the WMD's?

Oh wait, I got it. It was all a complot to make George Bush and Tony Blair look bad, that must be it, that's why he shipped them to Syria instead of using them :)

;) LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously...you only forgot one thing: the oil..Ralphy...the oil...:rolleyes:

Chase 02-21-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
;) LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously...you only forgot one thing: the oil..Ralphy...the oil...:rolleyes:

Seriously... you only forgot one thing: Proof... Ana... proof :rolleyes:

If you're going to accuse my country of being theives, at least have some proof.

Chase 02-21-2006 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RalphyS
Yeah, right!

He wasn't going to use them against the United States or Britain. There was a chance of him using them against Israel, Kurds, Shia, and neighboring states.

He's used chemical agents in the past to massacre his enemies... and now, he's rightfully on trial for those crimes.

Ana4Stapp 02-21-2006 04:58 PM

Quote:

If you're going to accuse my country of being theives, at least have some proof.

LOL!!!!! But I have one question Chase...you want the same kind of proof Bush and Blair used to justify the invasion of Iraq???? I mean ...fake ones????? :rolleyes:

I really love your innocence...;)

eusebioCBR 02-21-2006 05:13 PM

So those caravans of large trucks running 24hrs a day into Syria was just a coincidence.( I'm going to regret visiting this thread:boxedin: )

Chase 02-21-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
LOL!!!!! But I have one question Chase...you want the same kind of proof Bush and Blair used to justify the invasion of Iraq???? I mean ...fake ones????? :rolleyes:

I really love your innocence...;)

According to Human Rights Watch, Saddam Hussein killed 290,000 Iraqis. That number doesn't include 500,000 Iranians and the Kuwaiti casualties during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. That right there is enough to take the man out of power. Saddam's genocide isn't fake.

Ana4Stapp 02-21-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

According to Human Rights Watch, Saddam Hussein killed 290,000 Iraqis. That number doesn't include 500,000 Iranians and the Kuwaiti casualties during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. That right there is enough to take the man out of power. Saddam's genocide isn't fake.

Didnt say that Saddams genocide was fake, Chase (again you show your enormous talent in changing my words here...) btw, prove that I said that...I said that the 'evidences' of nuclear weapon were fake...as you already know...or did you forget that fake report Blair used as proof...or...maybe you feel 'embarassed' of remembering :rolleyes: it......

But as your friend...I"ll help you to remember this:http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/03/14...nts/index.html

Ana4Stapp 02-21-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Just a brief note...I didn't accuse your powerful contry of being thieves...but maybe (your government) 'something' liars...or at least...creatives...imaginatives...:etc... :rolleyes:

RalphyS 02-22-2006 04:58 AM

Quote:

He wasn't going to use them against the United States or Britain. There was a chance of him using them against Israel, Kurds, Shia, and neighboring states.

He's used chemical agents in the past to massacre his enemies... and now, he's rightfully on trial for those crimes.

Tony Blair's infamous report stated that Iraq could attack the west in something like 5 minutes, if I remember correctly. Dubya always called Saddam a threat to us, so the fear was installed that he could use WMD's against the West, but that's really not what I meant.

If he had WMD's (and to be honest, I thought he probably had something too), he would have no moral problem to use them against an invasion into Iraq. An invasion that would doubtlessly succeed in overthrowing him, so he was in fact backed into a corner he could not get out of. He should have been desperate enough to use any weapons he had, and he did, and there were no WMD's. What reason could he have for shipping them to Syria instead of using them on the invaders? Weren't the troops all equipped with gasmasks, because we were sure they would have to face chemical warfare? The best proof that it wasn't there is that the troops never had to face anything of that sort.

RalphyS 02-22-2006 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
So those caravans of large trucks running 24hrs a day into Syria was just a coincidence.( I'm going to regret visiting this thread:boxedin: )

You've seen that?

RalphyS 02-22-2006 05:07 AM

Quote:

True enough, but that weren't the reasons given, untill all other given reasons (WMD's, connection to Al Queayda) failed to be true.

Also, the USA never seemed that concerned with mass murdering dictators/governments (Rwanda, Oeganda) before or after, at least not enough to invade the country for it, some were even supported (Chili, Saddam earlier).

I hope you are honest enough to admit to yourself that Bush didn't invade Iraq out of the goodness of his heart, to help the poor suffering people of Iraq, of which he killed over a 100,000 too in the process of "liberating" them (If I heard the numbers correctly).