CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Album Leak (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12762)

alitea 10-19-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Album Leak

Awww man I got excited thinking this thread was saying it did leak:( I cannot wait to hear the new album.

pricey.21 10-19-2009 09:34 PM

I did at first as well. Proper gutted!

Steve 10-19-2009 10:04 PM

Just a reminder to everyone - if the album does leak, DO NOT POST IT HERE. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to posting information with regards to downloading commercially available material. Keep it off the public forums. One strike and you're gone.

TheGreatDivide 10-19-2009 10:45 PM

Thanks Steve forgetting rid of him

creve 10-20-2009 03:42 AM

Good move Steve.

That kid had some serious issues. It was strange because in one or two discussions he/she was putting across one or two fairly good points, and then you would go to the next thread and he was being a prick.

Again thanks Steve. And regarding the album, leak or not, I'm waiting until Monday morning (I assume it'll be out here then, it's funny we often get albums out in America on a Tuesday, on the Monday here) to get both hands on it.

For a long time, I was downloading torrents and listening to the album sometimes months before it's release. I've always been one of those guys who buys something if they like it and delete it if they don't, but I started to notice that there was no excitement in it anymore. Before that I used to buy albums based on one song I'd heard and it was great to buy it whether the rest wasn't as good, or it was even better, because there's a level excitement there that I lost when I started to download them before buying them. Although torrents and such have their uses for the more honest of us, I'm going back to buying first I think. I remember seeing My Sacrifice on Kerrang TV over here (the British here will know) and going out the following day and buying Weathered. Somehow I feel if I'd have downloaded it from somewhere first I wouldn't love it as much as I still do today.

Steve.

revisfoot 10-20-2009 10:00 PM

There are only two reasons why this album hasn't leaked yet.

One -- Wind-Up has this thing clamped down like a crazy jealous wife on her husband's balls.

Two -- Nobody cares.

nagpo 10-20-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot

One -- Wind-Up has this thing clamped down like a crazy jealous wife on her husband's balls.

Two -- Nobody cares.

I think it's a bit of both.

shadyogrady 10-21-2009 09:07 AM

This is like a soap opera. We can call it "Creed of Our Lives". Banned people will come back to life. Others will continue to live but sleep with other bloggers? What up?

Shady

Chris98GT 10-21-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I think it's a bit of both.

lol

00iceman 10-21-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Two -- Nobody cares.

One -- Most likely. And I think I would enjoy having my wife clamp down on my balls.

Two -- Most likely not. Albums leak because it gives the leaker a thrill to see it spread around the web, not because they care what's on it.

BTW, hello - my first day on CreedFeed. Creed is the best band ever, Tremonti rocks \,,/

in reality 10-21-2009 05:53 PM

yeah, I agree there. The Overcome video on youtube, the fullcircle one, has over 241,000 views. That's not the one with the offcial video, it's just the song playing. Plus the 40 city tour was a success, didn't know how it would go at first. Anyway, it all looks good, I just wish the Rain video would be done.

Bthuff80 10-21-2009 05:53 PM

I would agree that Windup has this think locked in a safe with 5 security guards in front of it. Windup sucks, and they probably expect this Creed album to attract tons of attention. I personally dont think it will attract that much attention, but Windup, I would think, would expect the opposite.

alitea 10-21-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00iceman
One -- Most likely. And I think I would enjoy having my wife clamp down on my balls.

Two -- Most likely not. Albums leak because it gives the leaker a thrill to see it spread around the web, not because they care what's on it.

BTW, hello - my first day on CreedFeed. Creed is the best band ever, Tremonti rocks \,,/

Welcome :) I agree. Every album leaks. It really does not matter if people are begging for it or not.

nickmiller71 10-22-2009 03:18 PM

It's absolutely insane that this thing still hasn't leaked. I'm actually impressed. Lol.

Tremontiriffs77 10-22-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
It's absolutely insane that this thing still hasn't leaked. I'm actually impressed. Lol.

-Me too
-I really think they have the thing in a safe under Micheal Tremontis house guarded by all the the latest high tech security Windup and the RIAA can muster up
-With that being said I already prepaid for my copy but if it leaks looks like I will get it a few days earlier
:eek:

00iceman 10-22-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
-Me too
-I really think they have the thing in a safe under Micheal Tremontis house guarded by all the the latest high tech security Windup and the RIAA can muster up
-With that being said I already prepaid for my copy but if it leaks looks like I will get it a few days earlier
:eek:

Touché.

revisfoot 10-22-2009 04:44 PM

it's actually quite impressive that it hasn't leaked. And, honestly, you've gotta give mad props to Wind-Up for keeping it in a vault. There must not have been any promo copies sent out, and if they were, it must have been on a self-destructing disc. I can't wait for Monday so I can pick this thing up and reminisce about being 14 and listening to Human Clay for the first time.

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

it's actually quite impressive that it hasn't leaked. And, honestly, you've gotta give mad props to Wind-Up for keeping it in a vault. There must not have been any promo copies sent out, and if they were, it must have been on a self-destructing disc. I can't wait for Monday so I can pick this thing up and reminisce about being 14 and listening to Human Clay for the first time.

There we're promo cd's sent out to radio but not of the entire album as far as I know... I think it was just a 4 or 5 song sampler.

maccamer 10-22-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Yes, I am with you there !. I was 17 and remember listening to Human Clay on my bed 2 times in a row thinking this was the best damn thing I have ever bought! I really like the 30 second clips....just sounds like a damn good album like Creed always puts out.:smokin:

CoNC3PT 10-22-2009 09:18 PM

Listening to whole album now fucking sick!

creve 10-22-2009 09:21 PM

Would that be the 'Red Goodbye Creed' or the 'Drowning Pool - Full Circle', that you have?

CoNC3PT 10-22-2009 09:27 PM

Creed - Full Circle is what im listening 2 right now.....

Bthuff80 10-22-2009 09:33 PM

Why dont I believe this person?

creve 10-22-2009 09:34 PM

Because they're not being altogether specific.

However, it also wouldn't surprise me if it has recently leaked.

CoNC3PT 10-22-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creve
Because they're not being altogether specific.

However, it also wouldn't surprise me if it has recently leaked.

How am i not being specific?

creve 10-22-2009 09:39 PM

Just to update, it has leaked. A friend of mine has confirmed there are some links that are working. I didn't believe him but he played Bread Of Shame to me over Skype. Which is pretty damn good.

Apologies to CoNC3PT for not believing you.

creve 10-22-2009 09:42 PM

However, I must add that I'm sticking by what I said...I won't be listening to this album until I have it in my hands.

But it'll be hard, as Bread Of Shame sounded really...good.

CoNC3PT 10-22-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creve
However, I must add that I'm sticking by what I said...I won't be listening to this album until I have it in my hands.

But it'll be hard, as Bread Of Shame sounded really...good.

yeah man im really impressed can't wait for my walmart copy to show up :)

nickmiller71 10-22-2009 11:54 PM

Pretty sure it hasn't leaked. If it was, it was already taken down, because it's not anywhere online. Probably a good thing though, can't wait for the retail version!

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-22-2009 11:58 PM

Ill im going to say is "full Circle" twitter, Go hurry!!!!

josha31042 10-23-2009 12:01 AM

It did leak. I promise.

And it will be the best cd of 2009. Can't wait 'til Monday.

nickmiller71 10-23-2009 12:17 AM

God I hope the album does well. Granted, MJ's album will take number one, I still hope it will do well...

Creed009 10-23-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josha31042
It did leak. I promise.

And it will be the best cd of 2009. Can't wait 'til Monday.

I hope that it is actually going to be out on Monday. I'll be going to Walmart right after work on Monday to see if they have it.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-23-2009 12:26 AM

"full circle" twitter, go hurry!!!!!

Rock Album of the year....

josha31042 10-23-2009 12:29 AM

Other than Stapp's throat needing to be cleared after the second chorus on Fear......it is the best thing they have done, hands down.
However, I CANNOT FATHOM how Benson let this mix out with that error.
It's not a small difference....it really stands out, but it's still a fantastic song.

nickmiller71 10-23-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed009
I hope that it is actually going to be out on Monday. I'll be going to Walmart right after work on Monday to see if they have it.

I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart, they're ridiculously unreliable, and they never put out the albums on the actual release date, it usually takes a day or two for them to get them out. Go to Best Buy or something that you can actually rely on...

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-23-2009 12:43 AM

Mark's Riff in Fear is so Nasty...

nickmiller71 10-23-2009 01:03 AM

I wonder if this album's going to have any hints of Alter Bridge sounds in it...from the clips it sounds like it might.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-23-2009 01:09 AM

THe album is a great SOLID rock album, Marks riffs are nasty and its got a southern rock feel to the album...Its got to be the Rock album of the year...

hope_begins 10-23-2009 01:17 AM

All i have to say I WOW!!!!

This album is gonna save my life :)