CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm Confused... (again) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5251)

Higher_Desire 12-15-2003 07:38 PM

I'm Confused... (again)

What's going on with Brian Marshall? Rumors flying around say that he is joining Tremonti & Phillips for their project (I believe started by Mark's brother on the Pit board), but he's currently in the band Head-Heavy (www.headheavy.com) as someone posted yesterday.

Could it possibly be that the person claiming to be Mark's brother (Daniel, I think) on the Creed Pit message board is an imposter who knows nothing of what's going on with the band? Could that poster be getting great pleasure out of all the hype Creed boards are getting about this subject and how upset many of us are? Has anyone ever met that person who posts on the Pit claiming to be Mark's bro? I mean 1-on-1 physical contact?

I find it odd that Marshall and his band (one of the other members also formerly of Maddox Creed) are working to get their album out (as stated on their website), and call me crazy, but I don't think he's actually working with Tremonti and Phillips. Although, in a picture of him on the website, his hair style did have a striking resemblance to that of our beloved Mr. Stapp...

H-D :xmas:

Bridge of Clay 12-15-2003 08:02 PM

oh, boy... here we go again...

hello!!! wake up, Colin!

It's Mark's brother.

Can't Brian just be part of 2 bands? Many artists do. The thing is... the new band (Mark's) has only a few demos recorded, they started rehearsing this new tunes and called Brian. Brian accepted and is practicing with them. No contracts have been signed yet.

And Head Heavy isn't going very far... They didn't even get a deal yet...

Alter Shredder 12-15-2003 08:28 PM

Actually Marks bro that posts is Michael. I believe that many people can confirm that Gabriel Is Michael, even Steve can confirm this since Gabriel/Michael is a member here. Secondly, Just because Brian has this band, that does not mean that he cant also work with Mark. Just wait and see what comes out of this deal.

Dogstar 12-15-2003 08:50 PM

Yeah, it's possible. Jerry Cantrell gets asked all the time to guest with other artists. Les Claypool, too, and this while they are/were members of their respective bands. Les has at least two regular bands, plus he does guest work.

hide 12-15-2003 11:26 PM

I was wondering the same thing perhaps he was an imposter but his prediction have been too reliable for him to be an imposter. Having 2 bands is no hassle heaps of artists do it!

creedsister 12-16-2003 12:17 AM

And the plot thickings,,All i can say fellow creed dudes and dudets something sure is heck is going on,,maybe were just all to dume to figured it out :p

facelessman 12-16-2003 12:43 AM

meh

creedsister 12-16-2003 01:08 AM

:confused: whats up wit that what does meh mean is like me with an h or something,,,aw foreget it,,,

hayley 12-16-2003 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
oh, boy... here we go again...

hello!!! wake up, Colin!

It's Mark's brother.

DUDE take it easy man, he's just confused, he was just asking. Geez.

Steve 12-16-2003 12:04 PM

Gabriel, who posts at CreedPit, MarkTremonti.net, and here, is in fact Michael Tremonti.