CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 12-22-2006 10:20 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

^HMMMM interesting man!
Quote:

i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno
Way cool man.:jam:

My random comment:
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

bilal 12-22-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa,

yeh, the weather is prety uncertain now... but i am sure dear Lord have a plan for those birds ......... just like its been centuries, since the time inception , the birds are always leaving their nests with empty stomach and they do return with their belly full...... they will find their way..... the invisible path !:) , just like the invisible path of a believer...... any believer...... times have changed, like weather, but heart seeks the path in all the places... in every situation..... wow, damn!.... gota stop here....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......

bilal 12-22-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

haha.... yes :bow:

GrafiTTied 12-23-2006 06:22 AM

Damn headache *bangs head on desk*

Sincirr 12-23-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......

no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

bilal 12-23-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

yes...actually there is one......Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :o ...... although it is said that his tears are a cure for cancer... but its too bad ... Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :smokin:

Dogstar 12-23-2006 01:29 PM

I need to go wrap presents.

Ana4Stapp 12-23-2006 03:10 PM

I still need to buy gifts....wish me luck people

Dogstar 12-23-2006 10:42 PM

Good luck, Ana...I wrapped almost everything. Two more to do.

GrafiTTied 12-24-2006 07:58 AM

just finished wrapping my presents........all the 32 of them.......

bilal 12-24-2006 10:32 AM

help me....... help you

help me.........help you :headbang:

Sincirr 12-24-2006 11:53 AM

:banana::xmas::xmas::banana:
:banana::xmas::xmas::banana:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

JulieCitySlicker 12-26-2006 05:06 PM

Well,Christmas was pretty eventful here for us:) My sister and her boyfriend got engaged on Christmas Day,I got a sinus cold :rolleyes: there was no snow on the ground. YES! (for the no snow part) I'm pretty excited for my sister as well :cool:

How was your Christmas Everyone:D

Sincirr 12-27-2006 10:20 AM

it was busy and i am still recovering from it all. Saw lots of friends but no family. My grandmother gave myself and my mother second hand items for christmas, and my uncle and aunty gave my mother the same jams she gave them last year, so they can get f***d...

eusebioCBR 12-27-2006 06:55 PM

I got the flu:sick: for Christmas, there was no card attached:peoplesey

Dogstar 12-27-2006 08:26 PM

Ew, Eusebio, I hope you get better soon. Julie, I hope you feel better as well! And very cool about your sister :).

JulieCitySlicker 12-28-2006 08:37 PM

:hugs: Thanks Kerri

Sincirr 12-30-2006 08:01 AM

the 40 yr old virgin is pretty funny lol

eusebioCBR 12-30-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Indeed!!!, the main character is also on the best network telivision(NBC) situation comedy show out there called "The Office".:laugh:

bilal 12-30-2006 05:31 PM

:shoot: somethings are worth fighting for :samurai:

Sincirr 12-31-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
Indeed!!!, the main character is also on the best network telivision(NBC) situation comedy show out there called "The Office".:laugh:

For me it brings to minddddd......
LOUUUUUUD NOOOOOOOOOIIISESSSS!!!!

HEHEHE!

Oh and happy new yr everyone!

HeavensOnFire 12-31-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

:shoot: somethings are worth fighting for :samurai:

DAMN STRAIGHT, :samurai: :samurai: thats covered, and in the in between i,ll look for an excuse, Cant Lower That denfence,

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

I've still never seen that movie,lol.

HeavensOnFire 12-31-2006 09:45 PM

i,ve never saw it either, i had to whatch barbie diaries and some other stuff GOOD LORD I Can take The Crys of the dammed And The insane questions Of The living BUT I CANT TAKE BARBIE!!!! and i felt like wensday and pugs in adams family values at summer camp when they locked theme in the happy cabin to get theme to smile it was pure tourture

Sincirr 01-01-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sista
I Can take The Crys of the dammed And The insane questions Of The living BUT I CANT TAKE BARBIE!!!!

heheheheeee!!!!http://http://www.megamonalisa.com/a...ona-barbie.jpg She fine...LOL!

eusebioCBR 01-01-2007 04:07 PM

Have a good new year everybody. I'm going to log out for a while.:)

bilal 01-01-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

:( but good luck :thumbsup:

GrafiTTied 01-03-2007 06:06 AM

we'll miss you around here Eusebio.....

bilal 01-03-2007 09:55 AM

feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....

GrafiTTied 01-03-2007 10:10 AM

to think he had started writing the book at the age of 15! Damn! One thing ive learnt if you want to write a book you need real will power......

HeavensOnFire 01-03-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....

:hugs: :hugs: i know im MUCH TO OLD TO FEEL THIS DAMN YOUNG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :)

eusebioCBR 01-06-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

that didn't take as long as I thought:o , computer repairs

bilal 01-06-2007 08:30 PM

I dont find myself excited about the new GNR release... hmmm.... though Axl is back...but ..hmmm

eusebioCBR 01-06-2007 09:59 PM

:zombie: FEAR AND LOATHING:zombie:

Ana4Stapp 01-07-2007 02:51 AM

Quote:

:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

Sincirr 01-07-2007 05:43 AM

sometimes being a chick really sux

eusebioCBR 01-07-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

as you wish;)

Ana4Stapp 01-07-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

as you wish;)

;) oh good...

bilal 01-07-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

sometimes being a chick really sux

i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder.....

HeavensOnFire 01-08-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:) GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! Those Who have sewn in tears Shall Reap In Laughter :bounce: :bounce: