CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

Anna1011 02-06-2005 04:43 AM

i read that a while ago, didnt they have the same names as well?

Sincirr 02-10-2005 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Saw in the paper today that this guy in England was not only living a double life but double wives! He married this woman back in the 60's and had a child with her. His job entailed lots of overseas travel so his wife thought nothing off him saying he had to go to Malaysia for an extended period of time some 20 years later. The catch was he went only 6kms down the road and lived with and married another woman who was a family "friend". He forged the sale of the family home and the divorce papers but luckily for him has escaped bigomy charges. In conclusion there are some very sick people out there.......

:eek: That was a CSI episode! Cept the original wife tried to kill her husband with a car bomb!

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:eek: That was a CSI episode! Cept the original wife tried to kill her husband with a car bomb!

wo! art imitating life? the real wife just got on with her life which i think is the wise thing to do. no use crying over that poor excuse for a man........

Anna1011 02-11-2005 05:05 AM

think i need to replace the batteries in my keyboard

Higher_Desire 02-11-2005 11:03 AM

I need to pee, and brush my teeth, and do my hair, and stuff like that, and the friggin cleaners are still in the bathroom :mad1: Gggggrrrrrrrrrr. I wish they'd clean the bathrooms at 2 AM like they did last year.

H-D :pimp:

goddess_bb 02-11-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I need to pee, and brush my teeth, and do my hair, and stuff like that, and the friggin cleaners are still in the bathroom :mad1: Gggggrrrrrrrrrr. I wish they'd clean the bathrooms at 2 AM like they did last year.

H-D :pimp:

sorry doll, it could be worse ya know..YOU could cleaning the bathroom.. ;)
have you forgiven me yet??

Wow I'm tired..getting old sucks...I think it just hit me how young most of you guys (meaning everyone) are...I feel ancient... though age has it's benifits..

hayley 02-12-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
think i need to replace the batteries in my keyboard

Hmm, you have a wireless keyboard? I was thinking about getting one of those when I got my new computer, but the guy there said that changing the batteries are not very reliable because some can waste away and others take months before you need to change them over. How often do you have to replace yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Wow I'm tired..getting old sucks...I think it just hit me how young most of you guys (meaning everyone) are...I feel ancient... though age has it's benifits..

Like training those little guys! ;) Sorry to hear that you're feeling old, that must suck. I don't want to get old .... no offense lol

Anna1011 02-13-2005 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Hmm, you have a wireless keyboard? I was thinking about getting one of those when I got my new computer, but the guy there said that changing the batteries are not very reliable because some can waste away and others take months before you need to change them over. How often do you have to replace yours?

yeah ive got a wireless keyboard, it came with my new computer,the batteries have lasted about a month. havent changed them yet but dont seem to need changing yet :confused:

RMadd 02-13-2005 01:48 PM

man, i've had my wireless keyboard/mouse set for about 4 months now, haven't needed to change the keyboard's batts yet.... the mouse's batts i gotta change usually about once a month.

Anna1011 02-13-2005 01:54 PM

i thought they needed changing because they kept leaving letters out when i typed but now it seems to be back to normal.

orlando 02-13-2005 06:17 PM

I love the music made by sleeping angels!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dogstar 02-13-2005 07:46 PM

^^^ He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2005 07:48 PM

Heh! Ya,I noticed that to Kerri ;)

orlando 02-13-2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
^^^ He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ;)

.... AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

I've been spending too much time in the Promise Land and not enough time feeding on creed

:)

Dogstar 02-13-2005 08:34 PM

^^^

Lol!