CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   TRivIUm (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9415)

Trimontana 07-14-2005 06:56 PM

TRivIUm

I saw this metal band at the download festival and they were very good, a revelation. Check their site and their media section, you can download the videos; its pretty impresive. Let me know what you think guys.
Trivium

creedsister 07-14-2005 10:45 PM

:( i got the dial up thing going on HAAAAAAAAAA as everyone must know by now b/c i bitch about so much

Dogstar 07-15-2005 12:02 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that sucks, creedsister...

I'm listening to them right now. They are OK, nothing spectacular, but hey, that's just me, hehehe. Thanks for the link, though!

Dogstar 07-21-2005 12:08 AM

Well, I ended up buying their CD at Ozzfest, where they rocked the house. They were really good live. I was digging the guitar solos. Very Metallica-like, but the guy was decent. The lead singer had a lot of energy and it was friggin hotter than hell out there. Anyway, I'm going to listen to this in a little bit.

Trimontana 07-21-2005 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Well, I ended up buying their CD at Ozzfest, where they rocked the house. They were really good live. I was digging the guitar solos. Very Metallica-like, but the guy was decent. The lead singer had a lot of energy and it was friggin hotter than hell out there. Anyway, I'm going to listen to this in a little bit.

Hey Kerri....awesome :D
I am glad you liked them cause the guitars are what get my attention as well.
I am not planning in buy the cd at the moment. Maybe Mila and me will go to see them live again at The Mean Fidler, but who knows cause we have to buy AB tickets still. Let me know what you think about the cd.

Dogstar 07-21-2005 12:58 PM

Will do. I haven't listened yet, but it's on my playlist for today :D

hotforscott 08-22-2005 08:57 PM

Kerri, when you went to OzzFest, did you get to see Killswitch Engage? They are one of my favorite metal bands, and they were on the set for Ozzfest. Just curious. Craig likes Trivium, but I can't recall any of their stuff. I will have to give it a listen.

Dogstar 08-23-2005 01:22 PM

No, we missed Killswitch Engage. They ended up going on earlier because a couple of other bands ended up not showing. One supposedly had car trouble or something.

hotforscott 08-24-2005 09:04 PM

I REALLY like their music, but I kind of have a crappy story about them. I have always thought all of their music was awesome. Not so much the 1st CD, but the last two I LOVE. We saw them here at Vino's and they put on a awesome show (except that they didn't play "when darkness falls"), and they talked of one of the members being sick so he was absent. Come to find out in the newspaper the following day, the absent one, didn't want to sing/play, because it was too hot, and we were in their sweating like maniacs (havin' a blast), with 500+ people in a 250 max venue, and he was so mad that it was hot, that they dumped all of their "toilet contents" from their tour bus in Vino's parking lot, and told Fletcher (owner of Vino's) that they would never play Little Rock again. That made me think they had to be pretty shitty people. Since Craig does the heavy metal show with Chris (Fletcher's best friend) we found out more info. then the paper gave, but it pissed us all off, because for a while, their station was the only one playing them, but I guess since one of their songs made it onto the Freddy vs. Jason sndtrk and also 1 on Resident Evil 2, and mainstream radio was playing them, that they were too good or something. Sucks when people are jerks.

hotforscott 09-09-2005 08:59 PM

I listened to the Cd called Ascendency. I really liked them.

Dogstar 09-10-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I REALLY like their music, but I kind of have a crappy story about them. I have always thought all of their music was awesome. Not so much the 1st CD, but the last two I LOVE. We saw them here at Vino's and they put on a awesome show (except that they didn't play "when darkness falls"), and they talked of one of the members being sick so he was absent. Come to find out in the newspaper the following day, the absent one, didn't want to sing/play, because it was too hot, and we were in their sweating like maniacs (havin' a blast), with 500+ people in a 250 max venue, and he was so mad that it was hot, that they dumped all of their "toilet contents" from their tour bus in Vino's parking lot, and told Fletcher (owner of Vino's) that they would never play Little Rock again. That made me think they had to be pretty shitty people. Since Craig does the heavy metal show with Chris (Fletcher's best friend) we found out more info. then the paper gave, but it pissed us all off, because for a while, their station was the only one playing them, but I guess since one of their songs made it onto the Freddy vs. Jason sndtrk and also 1 on Resident Evil 2, and mainstream radio was playing them, that they were too good or something. Sucks when people are jerks.

Cripes, that's just lame. People can be such buttholes sometimes.

hotforscott 09-10-2005 02:10 PM

I know, it really is. I don't know if it was just that one guy being a jerk, or all of them, but it sucks, because Killswitch is one of my favorite metal bands, and it seemed like the members that were on stage were having a good time. Guess we'll see if they ever come back.

Trimontana 09-10-2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott

Do those people think we dont feel HOT or what???
Thanks God that never happened to me. I cant imaging any of the Papa Roach members or AB saying they dont play cause is hot. Things like that make me dont like them anymor even that didnt happen to me.

hotforscott 09-10-2005 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Do those people think we dont feel HOT or what???
Thanks God that never happened to me. I cant imaging any of the Papa Roach members or AB saying they dont play cause is hot. Things like that make me dont like them anymor even that didnt happen to me.

Yeah, it made me mad too, it was Killswitch Engage, and I am thinking it just had to be the 1 guy, because the one's on stage seemed to be having fun right along with us. Who know's? You know how Metal Bands are, it's the norm to switch members, like we do underwear, so maybe they will lose the asshole, and keep on rockin'. Their first CD is okay, not the best, but the 2nd and 3rd are AWESOME. You should check 'em out. :)

Muad'Dib 12-07-2005 02:02 AM

Just got hold of Ascendancy, loving it!! Its amazing when you think that they are all young 18-21ish I think, and have so much talent. Big future for these guys.