CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Finding Peace (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5212)

Julbright 12-11-2003 09:46 PM

Finding Peace

Well, contrary to my earlier belief that I would get over the rumors - I was actually listening to MOP today and something came over me. Similar to that of which many of you have talked about - I just was at peace about it. I will listen to Scott sing anywhere and while I still believe in my heart that the Creed combination was magic and unique and special, there is nothing that says they can't have wonderful solo projects as well. And in my heart I believe they will be back together again some day. And maybe they will be even better having had this experience. I just miss them so much I would happy to see them anywhere at this point.

One last thought - anyone have any opinion about why they still can't release the DVD? Isn't the footage all already shot? It would be nice to still get that - since we aren't likely to see any live shows in the near future - is it the commentary or what that would hold up a project like that???

Dogstar 12-11-2003 09:48 PM

The only mention of anything was that some sort of legal snafu was muddying up the works. I have no idea why it would be delayed or scrapped. I know they filmed us in Fort Wayne, and I imagine there is plenty of footage.

JulieCitySlicker 12-11-2003 10:01 PM

I'm at peace with their decision to ;)

lifelovesoul 12-11-2003 10:44 PM

A DVD would be soooo wonderful. I was really looking forward to that DVD. I am just so thankful for what they have given me. Sometimes I feel greedy because I want more from them, I just cant get enough CREED! But I want them to be happy most of all. They are all very special.

facelessman 12-11-2003 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
One last thought - anyone have any opinion about why they still can't release the DVD? Isn't the footage all already shot? It would be nice to still get that - since we aren't likely to see any live shows in the near future - is it the commentary or what that would hold up a project like that???

idk, but they better hurry up with it

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-12-2003 08:19 AM

{{{{{{{Julbright}}}}}}} Glad to hear you are feeling more at peace with all that's going on!! As far as a DVD goes I hope they do get on it! I would love to have something like that especially if they won't be touring again anytime soon!

mushroomy2k 12-12-2003 08:32 AM

good morning Julbright and all i wished the dvd was out too that would have made
a great christmas present.
but i am greatful for having seen them in concert 3 times and for the cd's i have.
plus mpg's/mpeg's.
i wish all this was just a publicity stunt to see just how much everybody loves
creed .have a wonderful weekend everyone.

JenRN 12-12-2003 09:02 AM

I REALLY wish they would of put out a DVD, I had that camera in my face literally 10 times at 2 of the 4 shows I went to. The one show was outside in July and it was a full moon it was cool!

Sheila63 12-12-2003 12:42 PM

Julbright, I'm so happy to hear you're feeling some peace.{{{{HGUS}}}} I agree that they're very special and I hope we all get to see/hear that special "magic" again. As for the DVD, I'm hoping they release it at some point because I LOVE hearing/seeing them perform live!! Maybe it will be apart of the release next year, just a thought.

Agent D 12-12-2003 07:00 PM

I don't think it could be a commentary holding back the DVD. They don't usually put those on a music DVD.

hayley 12-12-2003 08:29 PM

I hope that they do decide to still release that DVD

velocityidp 12-13-2003 12:13 PM

They'd be morons not to if they weren't bound legally...

Agent D 12-13-2003 03:34 PM

Lol, Jen! Where'd you find that pic?

Julbright 12-13-2003 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Lol, Jen! Where'd you find that pic?

I think I recognize that from the WAWO Foundation website! Cute Jen! That is one line for Santa I would NOT mind waiting in!!!

Sheila63 12-13-2003 06:46 PM

Me either, Julie. :D