CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Will Creed ever make another album????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5818)

Creedrox 02-10-2004 05:25 PM

Will Creed ever make another album?????

I don't think they will. This is my first post on this board.:) I have been on creedtalk and the original creed board and was just reading on this board and decided to join. Let me see I think this sucks. I don't think they will ever make another album. From what I understand Tremonti and Flip are sick of his crap. I was at the infamous Chicago show. It kind of pisses me off how Stapp lied about it and everything. Oh well. I am pretty sure Chicago was the last straw for Tremonti. I felt bad for him. He had tears in his eyes. I heard they got in the studio to start working on a new album and Mark got sick of his shit. Stapp needs to lay off the booze and drugs. They are tearing him up. Fast. I saw alot of shows on the weathered tour and you could see him going down hill. Then Chicago came abnd he was completely gone. Girls were crying and people were booing him. It was a sad site. Creed put on the best rock shows ever and it just kind of sucks to think out of all of the awesome shows I went to that Chicago show will probably be the last Creed show I will see. I hope I am wrong. I hope Stapp gets ahold of himself and we get another Creed album and more tours!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Rant off] :D

DangerousDan85 02-10-2004 06:03 PM

:deadhorse

Chris98GT 02-10-2004 06:04 PM

I agree, Creed put on some amazing shows. That's why I kept seeing them live. What we saw in Chicago wasn't a show, it was the implosion of a once great band.

When the original lineup of a band goes to find a new singer, things are pretty clear. The problem lies within Scott, and until he changes, Creed is done. Sad, but true.

Chris98GT 02-10-2004 06:06 PM

I also agree with Dan, even I'm sick of talking about it.

Agent D 02-10-2004 06:36 PM

Anyone care to lock this thread?

And I saw Creed on the Weathered Tour and Scott was in top form.

creedlvr 02-10-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D

My thoughts exactly! Close this thread! I'm so sick of these people that come here to bash Stapp! I guess they must have some inside information that the rest of us don't have. They must be special or something!

Dogstar 02-10-2004 07:54 PM

You know, Creedrox, there are countless threads on this issue already and it would have been nice if you had taken the time to read through them and found the one where your opinion belongs, because it's really tiresome to see so much repetition and a waste of bandwidth. Try that next time. Thanks, and welcome to the board.

Shadow 02-10-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D

Locking the thread is a great idea.

Creedrox, if you want to bash Scott, please go to a Mark Tremonti BB, I'm sure that they would be happy to have you.

The last time Creed came to my area was July 2002 and they were awesome. My husband, who is not a fan, left there saying what a great show they put on, and to this day is still singing Who's Got My Back. They put on a great show because of Stapp.

The Chicago show was over a year ago - get over it already. :mad1:

creedsister 02-10-2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creedrox
I don't think they will. This is my first post on this board.:) I have been on creedtalk and the original creed board and was just reading on this board and decided to join. Let me see I think this sucks. I don't think they will ever make another album. From what I understand Tremonti and Flip are sick of his crap. I was at the infamous Chicago show. It kind of pisses me off how Stapp lied about it and everything. Oh well. I am pretty sure Chicago was the last straw for Tremonti. I felt bad for him. He had tears in his eyes. I heard they got in the studio to start working on a new album and Mark got sick of his shit. Stapp needs to lay off the booze and drugs. They are tearing him up. Fast. I saw alot of shows on the weathered tour and you could see him going down hill. Then Chicago came abnd he was completely gone. Girls were crying and people were booing him. It was a sad site. Creed put on the best rock shows ever and it just kind of sucks to think out of all of the awesome shows I went to that Chicago show will probably be the last Creed show I will see. I hope I am wrong. I hope Stapp gets ahold of himself and we get another Creed album and more tours!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Rant off] :D

oh boy you guys are freaking coming out of the wood work latley!!!! i tell you what IF IT WOULD SHUT ALL OF YOU F UP I WOULD REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!!!!By western Union!!!!!!!! In Life we just dont Get what We want do we!!!!! So stop bitching!!!! And let The guy Live His Life!!! I my years of whatching the Rocking Roll World I have Never seen Bitchers Like you!!!!And whiners Like You!! Get the Hell!!!! Over it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jooji_2 02-10-2004 09:23 PM

I saw Creed on the Weathered tour in January....the second date of the tour in Birmingham, AL......awesome show.

Then lo and behold.....we were treated to a return performance in November....and an another awesome show. I know it happened, but the fact that it happened doesn't change the fact that I saw TWO awesome shows. Sorry, but you aren't gonna get any sympathy from me...especially not over a year later.

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2004 09:32 PM

Oh Joy :rolleyes: Another one of these threads :rolleyes: :wtf:

facelessman 02-10-2004 10:19 PM

moi aussi (me too)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 02-10-2004 11:22 PM

I saw the Weathered Tour 5 times, all over the country and it kept getting better and better. New Years Eve the Philly show was my best show to date.
Waiting for more....

douglas623 02-10-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
My thoughts exactly! Close this thread! I'm so sick of these people that come here to bash Stapp! I guess they must have some inside information that the rest of us don't have. They must be special or something!

its not that we come here to bash, we're just old Creed fans like you. However, we choose to look at the problem, instead of ignoring it. I saw Stapp on celebrity poker, and he was obnoxious, and was drinking (later in the show). At the grammy's he was obnoxious again. in my opinion, from what I saw with my own eyes, Stapp has let the fame go to him. He's a little to self-loving in my eyes. Just watch him in public sometime.

Anyway, I do look forward to the solo projects, just to see something new. I do believe, however, that the problem with Creed, was Stapp.

Dogstar 02-11-2004 12:56 AM

*yawn* I've said before, I'll say it again: Worship the music, not the musician. If I listened to music by judging an artist's personality or character or lack thereof, I wouldn't be listening to much.