CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pit question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12342)

austin. 05-16-2009 07:04 PM

Pit question

General Admission Pit
Section GA Pit, Row G04, Seat # 26 Adult $85.00 Parking $6.00 Ticket Fee $16.70 TICKET TOTAL $107.70 Section GA Pit, Row G04, Seat # 27 Adult $85.00 Parking $6.00 Ticket Fee $16.70 TICKET TOTAL $107.70

I look up 2 tickets and get this.
It says Seat 27 and 26. I thought PIT was general admission? No seats.

Help please.

After reading online, pit's seem pretty brutal. How do you guys think a Creed pit will be? Im a smaller sized 15 year old and I'd rather come out with both my eyes skin colored and no blood coming out of my body.
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Dark_Knight 05-16-2009 08:19 PM

Re: Pit question

There's nothing really to worry about...from my experience & what I've seen there is 0 moshing going on or any rough movement for that matter so you shouldn't be too worried.

Dogstar 05-16-2009 09:19 PM

Most times, I was on the rail for Creed and came out unscathed, though Fort Wayne, Indiana, was insane. I got shoved a bit, but my friend was protecting me :D. The numbers on the tickets probably aren't seat numbers, but just the number for the ticket, as in the 26th and 27th tickets sold.

austin. 05-16-2009 09:51 PM

Well, Charlotte has hardly any takers then. Considering the tickets are listed at 85 and come out at about 110 dollars a ticket is insane. That's crazy for 1 ticket.
But thanks. I was thinking if it was Kiss, I should be worried. But I didn't think I would have hardly any worries for Creed. Plus lots of girls like Creed so... They'll be in the pit with me :D
Though I'm probably gunna go to the Nashville show.
________
Yamaha Rz350 History

Chris98GT 05-17-2009 12:25 AM

Pit has no seats. That's their way to track the tickets.

Creed has the *tamest* fans I've ever seen in a pit. I saw them a bunch of times back in the day. Never saw any moshing or pushing & shoving.

Tremonti specifically came over to me one night and handed me a pick because I was the ONLY one rocking out and actually showing some emotion. He had to walk across the entire stage to get to me too. That tells you everything.

austin. 05-17-2009 02:04 PM

O.o

I want Tremonti to hand me a pick. I would show emotion either way though.
________
Quickdelivery

Steve 05-17-2009 08:50 PM

Scott Stapp threw me a pick on their last tour... lol

(he was playing guitar on one of the Weathered songs, was it Don't Stop Dancing? I forget.)

TrulyAmazing 05-17-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Scott Stapp threw me a pick on their last tour... lol

(he was playing guitar on one of the Weathered songs, was it Don't Stop Dancing? I forget.)

thanks steve for sharing that momeant with us