CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Gay / Lesbian Weddings (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6032)

creedsister 03-09-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
lol thats awesome

And Again whooooo Awsome

creedsister 03-09-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
I agree with Dogstar and Lechium on this one, gay couples deserve the same rights as straight couples

I wont turn this in to Relgious Debate Again!!! I LOVE GAY PEOPLE :D

Mulletman 03-09-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
why do you guys always say that!! gay Girls its Like Whoooooooooooooo!! And then the gay guy thing is just gross

Because we are men and horny. There is no real justification as why one form of homosexuality is ok yet another is wrong. I look at it as because we are comparing two people we are attracted to as opposed to two that we are not.

and yes, we are that shallow.

WeatheredWoman 03-09-2004 01:51 PM

That's very obvious Mullet!! :D At least you admitt it!

Mulletman 03-09-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
That's very obvious Mullet!! :D At least you admitt it!

<~~ skirt chaser

WeatheredWoman 03-09-2004 01:58 PM

LOL!!! :rolleyes:

creedsister 03-09-2004 02:05 PM

hahaha Yes at least he does it admit it I admire The truth :D

RMadd 03-09-2004 03:33 PM

People aren't born gay (God doesn't hate us that much), it's obviously a conscious choice by these people. if homosexuality were right, how would reproduction through sex (the means of reproduction which God created) be possible? This is all a simple matter of Adam and Eve vs. Adam and Steve. I'm adamantly opposed to homosexuality and any form of homosexual unions, one of the reasons I'm voting for G.W. And affirmative action is wrong, too. It's like an extreme reaction to all the white supremacy that used to exist in this nation (and still, to a very very reduced degree, does). I find it appalling. And you're allowed to have 'historically all-black colleges', and 'historically all-female colleges', but God forbid any schools only permit the entrance of males and/or whites!

Sincirr 03-09-2004 07:29 PM

oh Noooooooooo!!!! Another Thread Like This!!!! Ohnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

creedsister 03-09-2004 10:23 PM

Oh yes but of course its just going to keep going and going and going!!! Hahahaha I can Fore See It!!!

Lechium 03-10-2004 04:17 AM

a) Mullet actually marrige is defined by state, church just gives you ceremony, not official title. If certain church decided to perform gay marriges now state will still ignore them.

b) BearFan go talk to gay person and ask him if it was his choice or at some point somehting just clicked and his attraction to girls started waning while attraction toguys grew. I know some gay people, and none of them are gay by a concious choice. Please do not speak about things you do not know much about.

RMadd 03-10-2004 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
b) BearFan go talk to gay person and ask him if it was his choice or at some point somehting just clicked and his attraction to girls started waning while attraction toguys grew. I know some gay people, and none of them are gay by a concious choice. Please do not speak about things you do not know much about.

sorry... i didn't mean conscious choice.... i do know people who are gay... what i meant (and i'm sorry it didn't come across this way) was that it's more subconscious. one can convince oneself that one is something or another very easily. in this manner, we could both be right. just b/c a person says something about himself (or herself) does not mean that is the way it is. if i were to suddenly begin preaching that i was god, and i sincerely believed it, or that whites are in every way superior to other races, and believed that whole-heartedly (btw, i believe neither of these things), does that necessarily make it true and accurate? only for myself, not for all of humanity.
as for your final remark, perhaps, then, you should not speak so much of the failures of the united states, as it seems, based on responses to your claims by other members of this board, that you make many false statements involving my great nation.

RMadd 03-10-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Oh yes but of course its just going to keep going and going and going!!! Hahahaha I can Fore See It!!!

you are very wise... you should go on tv, be like miss cleo!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-11-2004 08:54 AM

I just finished reading everyone's thoughts on this issue and I only have one question.
What difference does it make to all of you who opposed to same sex marriages? Does it personally affect you at all? Do this people come into your homes and interact with you personally? What difference does it make if they can get married? I'm with Lech on this(Never thought I would say that!!) Let them get married!!!! Some of these couples have been together for years and years. They love they same way we do so, please people get off your high horses about the whole religious aspect of it. We don't know exactly what GOD was thinking! Were you all there when he said what you are all claiming he said about homosexuality!!! Yes, I understand it is written that it is wrong but times have changed and so has society. I think this issue is soo stupid. There are soo many other more important issues that should be being addressed than this! Let them get married because they aren't hurting me in anyway! That's my :2cents: and now I'm done!

TeriB19 03-11-2004 09:11 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I agree Kris, it's not hurting me personally at all. Live and let live. At least they want to commit to a monogamous relationship instead of whoring around. Gotta give them credit for wanting to remain with one person for life, wish our whole society could feel that way.