CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

crest tattoo 10-01-2003 09:39 AM

You're NOT pregnant, are you? J/K;)

JenRN 10-01-2003 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
You're NOT pregnant, are you?  J/K;)

With Scott's love child NO!!! (damn) And no I am not pregnant:lol:

crest tattoo 10-01-2003 09:56 AM

I'd go back to sleep and dream some more then.:wub: :goodnight :naughty: :makeout: :sex: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Kim V. 10-01-2003 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
My mind races and races.... I have a BIG imagination:)

Aint that the truth!! hehe;) But really, :wow: :thud: :stapp: :wub:

And Sheila, I don't think I commented on yours yet:
You go girl!! Scott under a waterfall in Hawaii - VERY nice!

Sheila63 10-01-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
:pant: :pant: :pant: :naughty: :thud: :clap:  

Great fanatsy Sheila. Thank you for all the very WET images I now have in my head! Scott naked in a Hawian waterfall! I need a cold shower again!!! ;)

Thanks, Kris. I enjoyed the images of him wet in my head too, believe me. :thud: :pant:

And Kim V., thank you. I have to give Jen credit for the waterfall idea. Her avie pic that she had was what inspired that idea.:wub:

Sheila63 10-01-2003 05:02 PM

Quote:

I did dream last night I had a child with him, VERY STRANGE!!!!!;)

Jen, I loved that fantasy!!:clap: :clap: :pant: The part with the motorcycle, the fireplace and of course, the ending.

I can't believe you had the dream last night that you were having a child with him. OMG, what a coincidence!!!

TeriB19 10-01-2003 11:45 PM

My compliments to you both, they were terrific!!!!

Sheila63 10-02-2003 11:02 AM

Thanks, Teri.:D Okay, who's next?:poke:

TeriB19 10-02-2003 11:40 AM

ME!!!!!

I am away on vacation over the Halloween weekend visiting a friend, and am invited a costume party. My friend and I dress up as nuns and go to the house where the party is being held. We mingle around and she introduces me to several of the people there, when suddenly her cell phone rings and she is called away on an emergency at work. She insists that I stay at the party, no use in us both cutting short a nice night. So I stay behind and try my best to enjoy myself around all these people that I've only just met. I'm enjoying the music and the food and drink but I'm not really talking to anyone in particular and I'm beginning to get a little bored. I decide to go outside on the back deck to get a little fresh air. The deck overlooks a small lake and the stars are twinkling off the water and the moon is illuminating the whole sky. It is a perfect fall evening, crisp and cool. I am out there on the deck for about 10 minutes and I'm starting to get a little bored and am thinking about leaving to go back to my friend's house when I hear a voice behind me. "You're bored too, huh?" The voice asks. I turn to see who it is and come face to face with the grim reaper. He is wearing long black hooded robe, carrying a sickle and wearing a skeleton mask. I am a little startled and he senses it and takes off the hood and the mask. "Damn, that feels much better, it's really hot under this thing. I'm sorry I startled you," he says. "I'm Mark. I'm getting kinda bored in there myself." In the hand not holding the sickle he's holding two bottles of beer. "I saw you out here on the deck and I thought you might be ready for another, you want one?" He asks. Looking at my bottle, the last drop long gone, the label all but completely peeled off, I am definitely ready for another. I graciously take it and thank him. "Are you here alone?" he asks. I explain to him how my friend was called away and he says he came with some of his buddies and now he can't find any of them and he doesn't know anyone else here. "Well now you know me" I said and we clicked our bottles together and said "cheers" and both took a drink.

We sat on the deck drinking our beers and just chatted about the house, the deck and the lake. It was getting a little chilly on the deck and he asked if I'd like to go inside. "No I'm perfectly fine out here" I said smiling at him. His eyes, no longer covered by a skeleton mask were so intense yet incredibly warm and welcoming. "I'm enjoying the party much better out here" I told him. We had been sitting on a porch-swing type seat and he moved a bit closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder, lightly caressing my arm with his hand...

TeriB19 10-02-2003 12:18 PM

We can still hear the music coming from inside the house, and the Marvin Gaye song Sexual Healing comes on. I've never liked that song, but he stands up suddenly and says "Dance with me" and takes my hand. I stand up with a look on my face that shows my dislike for the song and he says "Come on, how can you NOT love this song? Let's see if I can change your mind." Looking into those eyes again, I do not want to disappoint him, so I put my arms around his neck and he has his arms around my waist and we proceed to move to the music. He moves with ease, gently caressing my lower back, our hips swaying together to the beat of the song and I must admit to myself, I've never actually slow danced to this song before and given the present company I'm in and the stars and the moon and the chill in the air, it was the sexiest song I had ever heard. We move even closer together and I can tell that he's finding this just as sexy as I am, if you know what I mean.;) I can feel his warm breath on my neck and my knees are growing weak and I'm definitely feeling much warmer. As the song ends he moves his hands up to my shoulders and then my neck, and he lowers his lips to mine and we share a passionate warm kiss. Our tongues are exploring each other and the kiss becomes more deep. I am running my hands up and down his muscular back and he is holding me tight against him and it's getting harder and harder to control ourselves. We finally break the kiss and we look into each others eyes and just know we have to have each other.

Not wanting to go back inside the house and ruin this wonderful mood, we descend the steps down the the shore of the lake and walk arm in arm down to the dock behind the house. There is a boat tied up to the dock back there, unoccupied, that has an inside cabin and we sneak inside and make sure the coast is clear. Once inside the cabin of the boat, he looks at me and says "Let's do this slowly, I want to enjoy every inch of your body. " I lean into him and kiss him deeply, slowly and with such passion that by now, my head is spinning, I am feeling very very warm and I want him so badly I can taste it. Slowly I unzip the costumed robe he is wearing and it falls to the floor. He is wearing a sleevless t-shirt revealing biceps that go on for miles. I lift the shirt over his head and I proceed to kiss his chest and rub my hands up and down those giant arms. As I do this, he unzips my own costume and takes it off my shoulders and down it goes. I am only in panties and a camisole. While it is extremely hot between us, it is still October and we are on the water on the boat, so he suggests we go into the bed, under the covers. He takes my hand and before we get into the bed, I sit on the edge and slowly unzip his jeans and move them down to reveal that he isn't wearing anything under them. He is definitely ready to go but still, he says he wants to take his time with me, to enjoy my body and pleasure me before it's his turn. We get under the covers together and the kissing becomes much more intense and our hands are exploring each others' bodies slowly at first, then much quicker until he breaks the kiss and moves down under the covers until his head is right at my hips. His mouth and tongue do things to me that have never felt this good. Over and over he pleasures me until I can take it no longer.

TeriB19 10-02-2003 12:31 PM

I tap him on the head and gently lead him back up so that we are face to face. I ease him inside me and we both begin to move together as one, slowly at first, then faster and faster until we both yell out as our needs are met and satisfied at the same time. He lies on top of me, breathless, as we both are basking in the afterglow. I am moving my fingers up and down his back slowly and each time I move them to his lower back he jumps, apparently he's very ticklish and sensitive after love making. I am getting a kick out of this and I continue until he has finally had enough. He starts tickling me until I am laughing so hard it hurts. After we finish playing this little game, we decide a nice hot shower is definitely in order. We move into the bathroom and he turns on the hot water in the shower. As the room fills with steam, he lifts me up to sit me on the sink. We begin to kiss and once again our tongues are playfully touching each other inside our mouths and it is obvious we are both ready to be satisfied again. We enter the shower and he sits on the small shelf seat inside and I sit down on his lap. He enters me again, slowly, and while I am holding onto his neck, he has his hand down in my most private area, gently rubbing there to please me even more. The intensity of this makes me moan with pleasure. As we both come together a second time, allowing the hot water to stream down on us both, we just look into each others eyes and smile, knowing this is probably the best sex either of us has ever had.

Once we are dried and dressed again, we walk off the boat, back up the steps to the deck and head back into the party. His friends see him and ask him if he's ready to go. He puts his arm around me and tells them he's leaving with me. After introductions are made, he walks me back to my friends place. I invite him in and as he's kissing me goodnight, the kiss becomes more intense and....one thing leads to another;).

JenRN 10-02-2003 03:27 PM

OMG!!!!!! That was HOT HOT HOT Teri!!! Everyone here wants to know what I am looking at!!!!! Gee I think I better got get those emergency panties!!!!:flee: :pant: :pant:

TeriB19 10-02-2003 03:32 PM

LOL Jen!!! I was actually getting a little damp while writing it:D.

JenRN 10-02-2003 03:41 PM

I love that song by Marving Gaye......."when I get that feeling I want sexual healing":dancing: I have fantasized about that song MANY times!!!!

Sheila63 10-02-2003 04:58 PM

Quote:

OMG!!!!!!   That was HOT HOT HOT Teri!!!  Everyone here wants to know what I am looking at!!!!!  Gee I think I better got get those emergency panties!!!!:flee: :pant: :pant:

Wow, HOT HOT HOT is right!! That was Awesome, Teri. Whoo, between the dancing to Sexual Healing, making love on a boat and then the shower!!!:pant: :pant: I need to go find my emergency panties too.:naughty: