CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Aimee 09-20-2003 04:09 PM

Continued...

The next day, we all drove over to Daytona Beach to work on our tans. I called up my cousin Jenney from the sandy blanket and told her all about the plan. She laughed, thinking it was the greatest idea she'd heard in a while, and that she would help us any way she could. "well, we could use some inside info..." I tell her. After we left the beach, we all went into a Harley store and bought black and red leather outfits. Then, we went into a costume shop and bought feather masks, Mardi Gras style!
That night, we rented a limo and wore our leather out on the town. Mary's dress was a tight red mini skirt with a circular opening that showed off her cleavage. Shari's pants had chains on them and the zipper on Gwen's tight catsuit seemed to slip further and fruther down as the night went on. At midnight, we told the driver to go down an alleyway, and we exited into, what looked like, an old abandoned building. Inside, though it was a night club and everything was hopping! Scott sat in a corner by himself drinking and looking around. I had to remind the girls over an over about our mission so that they would keep themselves from attacking him right then and there! I did not buy a leather outfit to wear. Instead, I showed up in tight white jeans, a halter top, and a blonde wig with a huge floppy hat over it to cover my face. We put the word out in the restroom that "Brittany Spears has just shown up." That was all it took, and everyone was looking our way, not just horny guys. And I do mean everyone. Scott sent a round of drinks over to our table. I had to keep myself together as I wrote the note that would cinch our fates for the evening...
"Dear Scott. I have heard so much about you, yet we've never officially met. We can't talk here...too many distractions. My car is parked out back. Follow me... With Love and Anticipation, Brittany." As soon as I handed the note to the waitress, we rushed out the back door. We were quiet as we waited (it seemed like forever!). Finally, the door swung open and there stood Scott, looking confused. He walked up to the window and knocked on it. Glenda licked the glass, but we didn't open the black tinted window. I told the driver to start the car, and as soon as he did, Scott swung his denim-clad leg over the Indian Motorcycle that had been hiding in the shadows.
"It's working!" I clapped, "He's following us!"
To Be Continued...

Aimee 09-20-2003 04:35 PM

TBC...

"Do you all remember the plan?" I asked. They did. Gwen was especially excited since she would be the first to... When we pulled into my subdivision, we all held our breath. We weren't sure if he would actually follow us into an ungated community, and still believe our story, but he was hooked. He couldn't wait to unravel the mystery of the lone white limo! "Ok, go girl," I pushed Gwen out of the car and slammed the door behind her. We all watched as she sauntered toward Scott. He stood in a defensive stance, one hand on his bike, as if ready to make a great escape. But we have total faith in Gwen, and we were right to. Scott looked upset until Gwen put her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side, no doubt saying something absolutley irresistable. I couldn't believe it when I saw him lean down a bit with a little smile on his face and let Gwen tie a blindfold onto his head. "Ok ladies, we're off!" Each girl took a post at a station. Glenda stood by the jacuzzi out back while Arlene and Shari manned the massage table. I went into the bedroom to light the candles and prepare the bed. Gwen removed his blindfold and settled him into the jacuzzi where Glenda cleaned every part of his body with a musky smelling soap, telling him that "Brittany likes her men clean." Then, Arlene and Shari gave him a full body massage, sying that, "Brittany likes her men well oiled." Leela fed Scott bite sized peices of shrimp and fruit from her place on the floor, while Mary kept pouring the Champagne, saying, "Brittany likes her men kind of drunk." every time he refused. All the while, the ladies walked in front of him, losing layer after layer of leather, teasing his eyes with their nearly bare bodies. After a couple of hours of this, Scott flipped over onto his back. "All right, where is she already?" His "pup" tent shows us that he has been ready for quite some time now, so Gwen nodded and walked over to blindfold him again...
To Be Continued ...

Aimee 09-20-2003 04:50 PM

Oh at Long Last!

We helped Scott up into the bed, where he laid down, breathing kind of hard. "Hey there Scotty..." I said in my huskiest Brittany voice. "Is that you?" he asked, a smile in his voice. "It is, but shh... don't talk" I straddle his waist and tie a gag around his head. With all of my weight on him, he squirms a little, but doesn't fuss when He feels the girls rubbing their faces against his hands and toes. Each girl takes a corner, tying his arms and ankles to each of the the bedposts. "Isn't this what you want?" I ask, as I take the blindfold off and slowly undress for him. "Uhhh," he said, "Where's Brittany?" We girls laughed.
"Brittany?" asked Jenney, as she came out of the closet into the room where he could see her standing there wearing a sheer white robe and nothing else. "Oh, she'd just be in the way, a distraction" With that, Jenney walked up to the bed. "I can't believe it, it was you all this time. You planned this. You tricked me!" Said Scott. He pulls against the ropes, but can't get free. "But isn't this what you wanted dear?" She asked, "Isn't this what you told my brother that night?"
What?" I asked, "I thought he told you." "No," she answered without looking away from him, "Scott said that no matter who he loved, including me, that he would do anything to fufill this fantasy. Dind't you Scotty?"
"I did, but damn Jenney, this aint fair!"
"Don't you want it?" she asked as we all began to rub up against his warm and flushed skin. "I do, but with you..." His voice broke as Mary planted a sensuous kiss onto his lips, which he returned. "O, I see..." said Jenney. "Oh, but Stappy Baby, I would rather just watch them torture you as you once tortured me. And you may never get this again, so you should just give in." And he did.
THE END

devils_here 09-20-2003 08:10 PM

:wow::clap: very very nice.
I would love to take Stapp tied up!:thud: :naughty:

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-20-2003 10:53 PM

OMG!!!!!!!! That was incredible Amiee!! :thud: :thud: :thud: :naughty: :pant: Awesome fantasy!!

Kim V. 09-20-2003 11:09 PM

Woo Hoo!! Go girls!! Niiiiiiice.... both Kris and Aimee's! I've got "Bound and Tied" going through my head now, and I think I need a cold shower!

Aimee 09-21-2003 12:22 PM

*DISCLAIMER*
Names have been rhymed, I mean changed, to protect the not-so-innocent :naughty: :D

TeriB19 09-21-2003 12:51 PM

Not so innocent #3 reporting for duty!!:D

JenRN 09-22-2003 11:39 AM

WOW Amy!!!!! Gee I knew he likes Brittany but not that much I hope!;)

Sheila63 09-22-2003 07:45 PM

Great job, Amy!!:clap: :clap: Scott tied up, huh?:naughty:

Sheila63 09-23-2003 07:53 PM

I just wanted to share a dream my friend had last night. So here it is - She and I were at a small theather type place and guess who was there to put on a concert, Creed! She said after the show, the guys came up to talk to us because they had heard what a devoted fan I was. After chatting a bit, Scott came up closer to me and gave me a quick kiss, then I kissed him and he gave me a passionate, open mouth kiss and I fell to the floor!! :pant: :lol:

My friend had me cracking up when she told me that but she also made my day just thinking about that.:wub: I probably would fall to the floor if that ever happened for real. LOL!!

JenRN 09-24-2003 11:11 PM

I fantasized at work today that I gave Scott a LONG hot bed bath and lotioned him up all over..... ahhhh helped me get through my vicious day!;)

Kim V. 09-25-2003 09:51 PM

Do I have to be a nurse to be able to do that? Do you need an assistant?? hehe I volunteer!!!!

JenRN 09-26-2003 11:05 AM

I am fantasizing about "frolicking" under these Hawaii water falls in my avatar with Scott!:pant: :cloud9:

Kim V. 09-26-2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I am fantasizing about "frolicking" under these Hawaii water falls in my avatar with Scott!:pant: :cloud9: </b>

Oooh, now that sounds like some fun! And we all know how much he loves Hawaii!;)