CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 09-07-2006 01:14 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
hmm....today i found my old lighter in my drawer....... and i ended up smoking 2 cigrattes after some over 6 months.......hmmm..... i guess this phase of smoking will end when this lighter runs dry.......hmmm.....

:D ...he he the only time you feel the need smoke is when you talk to me...:D ...you let your hair down...if you can go without a ciggarette ...thats awsome then you dont need it....i for one on the other hand find it hard and trying to quit only makes it worse...if you know what i mean ...;) ITS Not A Quake Shes Out Of Smokes

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2006 02:23 PM

This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

Please pray for me!

Sincirr 09-08-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bILAL
let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....

Woh baby! That thing is totally COOL!:smokin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RQ
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Could See My Ass Jumping In Something Like That, In A ER

What IS it with you and asses at the moment!:roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RQ
i know it tell me about, oh my donna lee baby but the world we live in today you cant displine your kids the way you want or the way you see fit because they call it child abuse

Theres other ways to discipline children without whacking em tho.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie
Please pray for me!

Oh man! I will be!

eusebioCBR 09-08-2006 09:58 AM

I don't wanna work today:tired:

bilal 09-08-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

:mad:

Quote:

Please pray for me!

but i will still pray for you.....

bilal 09-08-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I don't wanna work today:tired:

aww...same here..... today was very fine weather.... and me and guys from work decided to bunk office after lunch break and head on to beach to just fool around and eat stuff....... dang..... there are around 40 people in our level of building and all slipped from work one by one...... but i was overfilled with work by my boss:mad: ......aw i felt like crying.... there was just me and 2 other guys working in the whole deserted office....... and it was so beautiful outside.......and on top of that...i had to work overtime aswell....to cover for those who slipped ffrom work early......dang!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

Oh man! I will be!

Thank you much Donna *Hugs*

eusebioCBR 09-09-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

aww...same here..... today was very fine weather.... and me and guys from work decided to bunk office after lunch break and head on to beach to just fool around and eat stuff....... dang..... there are around 40 people in our level of building and all slipped from work one by one...... but i was overfilled with work by my boss:mad: ......aw i felt like crying.... there was just me and 2 other guys working in the whole deserted office....... and it was so beautiful outside.......and on top of that...i had to work overtime aswell....to cover for those who slipped ffrom work early......dang!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that. I left work early, went home and did NOTHING:D Well I did watch Fight Club.

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

Oh....:eek:its disapointing !!!

Hey, next monday Ill start a new job ( a new school where I probaably wont teach but work at directory ) and Im somewhat aprehensive and a bit nervous ...:D so i'd like to ask you guys to wish me luck...;)

bilal 09-09-2006 04:08 AM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that. I left work early, went home and did NOTHING:D Well I did watch Fight Club.

FIGHT CLUB!!!!........ i remember when i first saw this movie.... the next day i went to work and i was automatically acting differently :D ....hehe.....movie got into me....

bilal 09-09-2006 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Oh....:eek:its disapointing !!!

Hey, next monday Ill start a new job ( a new school where I probaably wont teach but work at directory ) and Im somewhat aprehensive and a bit nervous ...:D so i'd like to ask you guys to wish me luck...;)

any thing around teaching is surly a responsibility job.......all the best ...... hope you find good co-workers in your new working place

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

FIGHT CLUB!!!!........ i remember when i first saw this movie.... the next day i went to work and i was automatically acting differently :D ....hehe.....movie got into me....

Oh here (not in my city) a guy entered a movie theather where were passing Fight Club and started shooting people ...some died...:(

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 10:41 AM

Quote:

any thing around teaching is surly a responsibility job.......all the best ...... hope you find good co-workers in your new working place

Thanks thanks!!!! ;)

eusebioCBR 09-09-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

split personality?:eek:

bilal 09-09-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

split personality?:eek:

its quite a co-incidence but it was only 3 or 4 days back when i have myself realised this ...this....problem?......or whatever.....but yes....working on it....:D

black and white TV
Red is all i see
i am sick of spying eyes
Wearing suits and secret ties (song of a local band)

Rocketqueen 09-10-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Oh man! I will be!

Yes My Julie GIRL, I Will Sounds Like Your Circulation Also May Be Slow ...Loves Ya ....Donna Lee Ok Bill Cosby :D what is your suggestions ...they are getting a little better...Not Much to brag about

Rocketqueen 09-10-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

its quite a co-incidence but it was only 3 or 4 days back when i have myself realised this ...this....problem?......or whatever.....but yes....working on it....:D

black and white TV
Red is all i see
i am sick of spying eyes
Wearing suits and secret ties (song of a local band)

:D aint nothing helps a good split personaltiy Like A Good Wack Up Side The Hit.....:D :) Im working on it ...although from my research i would,nt call that...:hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 09-12-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIS
aint nothing helps a good split personaltiy Like A Good Wack Up Side The Hit

THATS FUNNY SO!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Youre SO ADORABLE!

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2006 04:42 PM

I got my lab results from the doctor yesterday,and my bloodwork and everything all came back normal:)

metalchris25 09-12-2006 07:22 PM

always good news!^

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2006 07:25 PM

Yes,it is Chris:D

How are you doing?

Dogstar 09-12-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

I got my lab results from the doctor yesterday,and my bloodwork and everything all came back normal:)

That's awesome, Julie!! And Ana, buena suerte with the new job!

Ana4Stapp 09-13-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
That's awesome, Julie!! And Ana, buena suerte with the new job!

THANKS....EVEN THOUGH IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS to organize my work hours....at the two schools....:(

And Thats Cool, Julie!

Hey Hey...wheres Bilal??? Cant See Him Online And This Is Totally Weird....actually He And Eusebio Seem To Live Here...lol and maybe ill start a thread ' wheres the paki guy?" lol :D

eusebioCBR 09-13-2006 12:22 AM

I'm still so bored

I think I should buy a new motorcycle. I've had the same one for 4 years now.

Ana4Stapp 09-13-2006 12:29 AM

:
Quote:

I'm still so bored

dont be! :flowers:

eusebioCBR 09-13-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

:

dont be! :flowers:

:) thank you:)

Ana4Stapp 09-13-2006 12:33 AM

Quote:

:) thank you:)

;)

Dogstar 09-13-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

THANKS....EVEN THOUGH IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS to organize my work hours....at the two schools....:(

Ugh, that can be tricky. I'm sure it'll all work out :)

Sincirr 09-13-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

"...and maybe ill start a thread ' wheres te paki guy?" lol :D"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie
I got my lab results from the doctor yesterday,and my bloodwork and everything all came back normal

oh good! Are u feeling better? I hope theres no more tests! Yuck!

bilal 09-13-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Hey Hey...wheres Bilal??? Cant See Him Online And This Is Totally Weird....actually He And Eusebio Seem To Live Here...lol and maybe ill start a thread ' wheres te paki guy?" lol :D

hahhaha......... many thanks ana :)...... i've been a lot busy at work lattely...... a post titled "wheres the Paki guy?" ..haha.... that would have been funny......

Ana4Stapp 09-13-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

hahhaha......... many thanks ana :)...... i've been a lot busy at work lattely...... a post titled "wheres the Paki guy?" ..haha.... that would have been funny......

;) ... I'm glad you're back ! And by the way,thanks for your translation! And ...wait for more, right ? :D

Rocketqueen 09-14-2006 01:28 AM

Crampy i feel like :frankie: im going pop some midol and turn in guys

JulieCitySlicker 09-14-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

oh good! Are u feeling better? I hope theres no more tests! Yuck!

Ya! For the most part,I'm feeling better,thanks for asking Donna:D
How have you been?

metalchris25 09-14-2006 02:39 PM

You smell that?

bilal 09-14-2006 04:34 PM

^ yes.... its coming from behind that door! .....

eusebioCBR 09-14-2006 08:33 PM

[quote=metalchris25]You smell that?[/QUOTE

:o sorry guys:o

metalchris25 09-15-2006 02:22 AM

Lol!!! I Knew You Around Here Somewhere!!!

Rocketqueen 09-15-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
Lol!!! I Knew You Around Here Somewhere!!!

oh heyyyyyyyy man i did,nt even notice you were back,