CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Marks new band? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6199)

musicmind226 03-06-2004 10:12 PM

Marks new band?

So, last I heard the CD was supposed to be out by this summer. Whats the deal with the new band? Has a name been selected yet? Ehh......well???? Still stoked as hell is this is still a realaity.

tremontirocks! 03-06-2004 10:15 PM

yeah wots the deal with em?? When r we gunna know who the singer is? Michael, do ya think u can give us an update? Thanx mate :smokin:

Bridge of Clay 03-06-2004 10:19 PM

I dunno... Michael's been away for so long, I miss him! And his updates.

I'd say they're probably in studio recording the album so they can release it in Summer and possibly tour with Submersed, what would explain why Subbie is on hold.

But that's just my thought.

TeriB19 03-06-2004 11:22 PM

He's still lurking about, Marcos. I've seen him on the Feed a bit but no new updates. He's playing hard to get. ;)

Steve 03-07-2004 12:11 AM

Yea Michael lurks... any updates you can pass along Michael??? :)

facelessman 03-07-2004 01:02 AM

woohoo

Bridge of Clay 03-07-2004 12:37 PM

that's good, specially coz it's hard for me to browse on CF since classes started... this year in insane! loads of work things to do, loads of school things to do...

MICHAEL: what about that Stapp interview on Mtv? Is he hiding the game?

The Lithium 03-07-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
MICHAEL: what about that Stapp interview on Mtv? Is he hiding the game?

I'd ask him just the same thing!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-07-2004 08:23 PM

yeah... I'm wondering the Status on the Dude From the Mayfield Four?... AND Brian... Cuz he's got his own band... you know?... hah... MAN I WANT TO HEAR IT NOW!!!! WAHHHH!!!!! lol
I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BAND!!!

Mr. Prophet Man 03-09-2004 09:31 AM

Marshall's in Tremo's new band? I thought Tremo hated Brian

rainfall 03-09-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
yeah... I'm wondering the Status on the Dude From the Mayfield Four?... AND Brian... Cuz he's got his own band... you know?... hah... MAN I WANT TO HEAR IT NOW!!!! WAHHHH!!!!! lol
I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BAND!!!

can't say much about the status, ;) but the dude from MF, Myles kennedy, in my opinion has incredible skill when it comes to his vocal ability. :)

facelessman 03-09-2004 12:20 PM

summer? aww man, ill be out of the country when it comes out

Aimee 03-09-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man
Marshall's in Tremo's new band? I thought Tremo hated Brian

Why would Mark hate Brian? Brian's the MAN! Oooh... I'm feeding the demon. Stop me somebody!

Gabriel 03-09-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
So, last I heard the CD was supposed to be out by this summer. Whats the deal with the new band? Has a name been selected yet? Ehh......well???? Still stoked as hell is this is still a realaity.

The new band is still writing and rehearsing with an eye on begining recording in April and if all goes on schedule a new CD out by the end of August. A name has been selected but I can't say what it is as of yet.

Michael

Gabriel 03-09-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremontirocks!
yeah wots the deal with em?? When r we gunna know who the singer is? Michael, do ya think u can give us an update? Thanx mate :smokin:

The new singer has been chosen and he has been working with the boys for the last two months. The guy is simply an amazing singer and an even more amazing human being. Unfortunately, at this time, I'm not allowed to give his name.

Michael