CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Michael, give us an update! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5485)

musicmind226 01-11-2004 09:00 PM

How about

A new begining-oooooooh aaaaaaaah ;)

hayley 01-11-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
HEY I CAME UP WITH "STAPPLESS" BUDDY!!!

That's what I thought when I saw his comment :nut:

And yeah I hope we get an update from Michael soon!

Bridge of Clay 01-12-2004 04:04 PM

Is Stapp less? If so, is less more? :confused:

j/k :)

musicmind226 01-12-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Is Stapp less? If so, is less more? :confused:

j/k :)

Absolutelt :cool:

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 08:24 AM

Oooooooh.....Oooooooh.....I have a name....

How about the Four Stooges. The Three Stooges is no doubt copyrighted, but not the Four Stooges. Tremonti could be Moe, Marshall is Larry, Flip is Curley (Curley was always my fav)...and this fantastic new singer can be Shep.

Oooooh...this is fun.....let me think. I'm sure I can come up with lots more..... :D

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 08:27 AM

Or was it Shemp??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
How about the Four Stooges. The Three Stooges is no doubt copyrighted, but not the Four Stooges. Tremonti could be Moe, Marshall is Larry, Flip is Curley (Curley was always my fav)...and this fantastic new singer can be Shep.

Oooooh...this is fun.....let me think. I'm sure I can come up with lots more..... :D

I'm not sure.....you know the guy...was it Shep or Shemp??????

ITTE66 01-14-2004 11:04 AM

New CD

I heard Creed was working on one more CD....for 2004 and their solo projects.

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 11:39 AM

Another One!!!!!

Quote:

I'm not sure.....you know the guy...was it Shep or Shemp??????

How about "Flipster and the Morons"? That has a real retro 50's 60's feel to it...kinda like Martha and Vandellas, or Derek and the Dominoes......

They could all wear matching shiny suits with skinny ties.......they could be the world's next Earth, Wind, and Fire!!!!!!! :D

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 11:43 AM

That's what I've heard.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITTE66
I heard Creed was working on one more CD....for 2004 and their solo projects.

that's what I've heard too. A compilation CD of hits, b-sides, unreleased songs...and maybe even some new material :D Who knows.....maybe even a video for a new song?????? We can always hope.......

Jooji_2 01-14-2004 02:34 PM

How about this........

Quote:

How about "Flipster and the Morons"? That has a real retro 50's 60's feel to it...kinda like Martha and Vandellas, or Derek and the Dominoes......

They could all wear matching shiny suits with skinny ties.......they could be the world's next Earth, Wind, and Fire!!!!!!! :D

Four Hands, Two Sticks, and a Mouth....get it???? Four hands....the guitarist and the bassist, two sticks.....the drummer....and of course the mouth would be the singer.....Come on.....you guys aren't any fun!!!.....I thought you liked to poke fun at people....if so....let's at least give everyone an equal opportunity...we wouldn't want the other guys to think we don't care about them too!!!!!

What????????? Is it because I'm not poking fun at the right person? :D

WeatheredWoman 01-14-2004 02:41 PM

:poke: :dunno:

facelessman 01-14-2004 10:36 PM

woohoo! :banana:

creedsister 01-14-2004 11:06 PM

meh

hayley 01-14-2004 11:19 PM

meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh vmeh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh

:D

Jooji_2 01-15-2004 04:19 PM

How about.......

Quote:

Four Hands, Two Sticks, and a Mouth....get it???? Four hands....the guitarist and the bassist, two sticks.....the drummer....and of course the mouth would be the singer.....Come on.....you guys aren't any fun!!!.....I thought you liked to poke fun at people....if so....let's at least give everyone an equal opportunity...we wouldn't want the other guys to think we don't care about them too!!!!!

What????????? Is it because I'm not poking fun at the right person? :D

How about......"The Axemen Cometh"....ya know...the guitar is an ax...you mean to tell me that none of you have anything funny to contribute???????? :D