CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JenRN 10-02-2003 03:29 PM

Looking forward to going home and getting my package from my mom!!!!:)

hotforscott 10-02-2003 04:45 PM

Tomorrow is a girls night out. It should be a great day tomorrow, the weather here has been AWESOME! Plus it's Friday and Payday! Ahhhh!

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 05:06 PM

Mom, Mary, and Olivia made it here safe and we went out to Sams Club and saw My brother and then ate dinner:dancing:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 05:11 PM

I'm happy to hear they arrived safely, Julie. Have a great time!!:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 05:16 PM

Thanks Sheila:D

DangerousDan85 10-02-2003 07:42 PM

i ate a taco salad for dinner and now its bothering the hell out of my stomach

hotforscott 10-02-2003 07:50 PM

I am sorry to hear that Dan. I hope you feel better.

marlsy 10-02-2003 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i ate a taco salad for dinner and now its bothering the hell out of my stomach

I'm sorry dan :( Go to the bathroom and do your thing :poopin: :fart: and maybe you'll feel better? :razz:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 07:56 PM

I hope your feeling better soon Dan:) :dancing:

JenRN 10-02-2003 08:32 PM

I am so happy, I just got a nice care package from my parents:D :D All my favorites from home, foods etc... plus they know how much I love fall so there are all kinds of goodies like resin pumkins and candles etc... My dad is so cute, he is a UPS man and packed it up so well, got me pens for work and wrapped them so neat and together. I Love my parents they are the coolest:D :cool: It was nice to come home to after a long day at work.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:35 PM

Thats very cool Jen:D You must have the coolest parents;) :dancing:

JenRN 10-02-2003 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Thats very cool Jen:D  You must have the coolest parents;) :dancing:

They really are the best, I am so grateful for everything they do for me. I have a spectacular retirement trip planned for them as a surprise, I am thinking either Alaska ( my mom would not like this too much, not adventurous like me) or a trip to Sonoma Valley and northern CA, we will see.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:42 PM

Aww Jen, that is so sweet girl:D I wish I could afford to do something like that for my parents, they have a while before they retire though to;)

Sheila63 10-02-2003 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I am so happy, I just got a nice care package from my parents:D :D  All my favorites from home, foods etc... plus they know how much I love fall so there are all kinds of goodies like resin pumkins and candles etc... My dad is so cute, he is a UPS man and packed it up so well, got me pens for work and wrapped them so neat and together.  I Love my parents they are the coolest:D :cool:  It was nice to come home to after a long day at work.

That sounds great, Jen. I know what you mean, I love getting a package or other personal stuff in the mail, especially after a long day.:D

Dan, I hope you feel better soon.:(

JenRN 10-02-2003 08:52 PM

I think this is a record for me:eek: I just turned on the damn furnace, holy crap and it is only Oct 2!!!!!!!! I need to get the chill out of the house, my house is old so it gets colder easier.