CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 05:18 PM

Sponge-Bob t-shirt, jeans, socks, undies, ball chain, wrist watch, Wazzu hat, school ring. I think that's it.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:30 PM

well another warm day in melbourne ( man summer is serious this year) but once again i am unable to take advantage of the great weather as i've got to work. oh and i'm in my work clothes......

hayley 01-13-2005 09:13 PM

WOW get this: I'm in my bikini again! (Something amazing is happenin here, I think we have summer!) AND, I got out in the sun! Really, this is some life-changing stuff Michael! ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 01-13-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
WOW get this: I'm in my bikini again! (Something amazing is happenin here, I think we have summer!) AND, I got out in the sun! Really, this is some life-changing stuff Michael! ;)

Um.... YEAH... It's Fucking Winter Here... SHAAAAAADDDDDDUUUUPP
;)

hayley 01-13-2005 09:39 PM

:laugh: Trust me, Matt, it won't last for long ... tomorrow it will probably be raining, lol

Wylde-Tremonti 01-13-2005 09:42 PM

OH yeah? well it was SNOWING and Cold and Yucky today... and will probably be tomarrow :eek:

hayley 01-13-2005 09:52 PM

Oh that sucks. Well, if you're quick enough, come over to my house and you will be able to catch the last few rays of the sun! :D lol

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 03:04 AM

Quote:

:eek: wow what is going on? the land of the long white cloud is getting all this sun? ;)

Muad'Dib 01-14-2005 08:32 AM

Work clothes, we all decided to venture down to pub straight after work. Just home, was good fun.

The Lithium 01-14-2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
black alterbridge tshirt white and black newcastle falcons rugby shirt and black jeans

I'm also wearing a black Alter Bridge t-shirt! Which one are you wearing? I have two, the one that just says "AB" on the chest and "ALTER BRIDGE - ONE DAY REMAINS" on the back, and the one with the plain Alter Bridge logo on the front. Right now I have the one with the logo on the front.

hayley 01-14-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
:eek: wow what is going on? the land of the long white cloud is getting all this sun? ;)

I know, isn't it weird! :D :D

I'm still in my PJ's, black sweat pants and a white cami

Anna1011 01-14-2005 04:55 PM

red long sleeved nirvana tshirt, pink and white checked trousers (pjs) and a towel on my head coz ive just got out of the shower.

hayley 01-14-2005 06:11 PM

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb T-shirt, black mini skirt, just about to change into my bikini becuse I'm going swimming again! :D:D

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb T-shirt, black mini skirt, just about to change into my bikini becuse I'm going swimming again! :D:D

again? lol today its cloudy, rainy and overall crap so its an indoors day though i shouldn't complain as the average in the past 3 days has being about 30 degrees. i'm in a blue pair of levis, a batman ride t-shirt i got from the gold coast and my blue pair of runners cause the pair i normally wear are on their last days lol.

hayley 01-14-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

again? lol

Yeah, again. I'm so proud. :D

Quote:

a batman ride t-shirt i got from the gold coast

Oooh, I'll have to go on that ride, I want a t-shirt!! Do you get them free? lol

Quote:

and my blue pair of runners cause the pair i normally wear are on their last days lol.

That's sad ... you'll have to bury them :p

I'm wrapped in my nice cosy mickey mouse beach towel, which is nice and warm because it's been sitting out in the sun ... ahh lovely