CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Marylin Manson... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5773)

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 04:52 PM

Marylin Manson...

Has this man done anything good for the people of this country?

I think that he is a :flamer:, hell-bound person, who is corrupting the minds of America's kids.

What are your thoughts on him and other satanic bands/singers?

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 05:05 PM

They suck ;)

Plain and simple

CreedH8er 02-05-2004 05:44 PM

No, he is a sick son of a bitch. He wants attention and he gets it, all be it negative in my view. I guess it sells, but you have to really dislike yourself to want to piss so many people off.

Sincirr 02-06-2004 11:06 AM

LOL
Hes just carrying on from Alice Cooper as far as I'm concerned.
It's all been done before really.

Dogstar 02-06-2004 08:09 PM

I don't care for his music. I like a couple of songs, but that's about it.

Luke4488 02-06-2004 08:19 PM

I agree, and the music sucks.

creedsister 02-06-2004 10:16 PM

Im going to marry him

american_bad_a$ 02-06-2004 11:09 PM

i must admit, i do like some of his songs. but i still think that he is all i said he is. i think that once you start listening to him, all the "dark" forces open up to you, even though you don't realize it.

creedsister 02-06-2004 11:19 PM

i know ive felt it the diehard fans of this guy seem to hold him like a god or something that vibe gets into theme this one chick was going to kill herself when she found out he was getting marride to some actress or some kinda stuff like that she it seems i dont know this guys fans dose the opposite of creed i know b/c i have dealt with a lot a fans of mansons i think the guy is a joke really but then again something aint write with the dude i know this i dont like what he dose to the kids its werid really this guy puts rock to shame

luvscott4ever 02-07-2004 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Same here DS....I don't mind a couple of his songs, other than that, I think he's a freak...Had to listen to him as OzzFest last year, but did everything I could not to have to look at his freaky self!! ;) But I guess I do have to give him one thing though, I saw him on some late night show a long time ago and I must say, the guy is pretty intelligent, not that the way he portrays himself on stage would make anyone believe that!!

Higher_Desire 02-07-2004 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_bad_a$
Has this man done anything good for the people of this country?

I think that he is a :flamer:, hell-bound person, who is corrupting the minds of America's kids.

What are your thoughts on him and other satanic bands/singers?

Absolutely he's done something good. He's given me something to be afraid of. Haha. Ok, here's the story. When I was about 10 or so, I was watching MTV and the music video for Beautiful People came on, I got scared, changed the channel imedately, and had nightmares for almost a week.

H-D :fart:

PS- Satanists suck.

creedsister 02-07-2004 11:43 AM

I was 19 when i first seen manson~~The video for Sweet Dreams i was like :wtf: is happend here i was always a fan of theatere rock and the dark twisted stuff Im big Danzig Fan~~I was not saved at the time I first saw it But I felt After i saw that video Something was really wrong Here And yes i have had nightmares About him too but not bothersome

american_bad_a$ 02-07-2004 02:27 PM

i have never had nightmere's but the dude does really freakme out - especially since i am a christian, and i know who he really is.

RMadd 02-07-2004 02:39 PM

He is pretty much the epitome of all that is wrong with America.

bgivens33 02-07-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Same here... I don't care about his personal life... I just don't really like his music.