CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Greatest hits Cd (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6815)

Angel 06-07-2004 12:58 AM

Greatest hits Cd

undefinedundefined Maybe there will be some of the famous b sides on the greatset hit cd due to come out later this year. :)

rabidgopher04 06-07-2004 10:29 AM

I hope not, I've heard them all for years now. I was looking forward to the supposed 4 new tracks.

benkenobi 06-21-2004 02:27 PM

Does anyone know if the Greatest Hits cd will just be stuff from the previous three albums or will there be new unreleased songs, covers, DVD, etc?

bgivens33 06-21-2004 05:56 PM

a greatest hits CD after 3 cds????

Spaceballs put it best:

"spaceballs 2: the search for more money"

I swear, they could put out a CD with no new material on it and still sell 750,000 CDs.

joeysimms 06-30-2004 04:40 PM

I've gotta need for the creed and the creedfeed is what i need to fulfill my Creed need, lest I become undone with greif at the thought of a Creedless heedless calling for the Creed! Indeed! What's up Creed-ers?

I wonder if the greatest hits will feature any unreleased songs? Stuff like: PollyAnna Grabber, Kingpin Fried, Bolshoi Icicle, Trumpbait Keeper, and Lila Snitchbitch? I've heard most of these on various bootlegs, am curious whether they'll be officially released.

Chau!

simms

Jez 06-30-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

I wonder if the greatest hits will feature any unreleased songs? Stuff like: PollyAnna Grabber, Kingpin Fried, Bolshoi Icicle, Trumpbait Keeper, and Lila Snitchbitch? I've heard most of these on various bootlegs, am curious whether they'll be officially released.
:wtf:

eeldip 06-30-2004 05:20 PM

some of those songs i am not familiar with...

could you post the lyrics to lila snitchbitch? i have never heard that one. somehow i doubt this is really a creed song. maybe you are thinking of hoobastank.

speaking of that i think hoobastank should remix some creed songs for this greatest hits CD. if they did, i am sure it will outsell the eagles greatest hits which is the greatest selling record of all time!

joeysimms 06-30-2004 05:24 PM

Howdy jez! R U surprised that you haven't heard these tunes before? most of them are probably have different names, I was just going by the lyrics, but there's definitely some super stuff there..

"Lila, when you were an island,
I crowded up your stream.
besides me in a cadence,
or perhaps insied a dream
Now when you went and left me,
You turned on my evil switch,
(so) I've decided to rename you:
Lila Snitch-bitch!"

it's in D minor (the sadest key of all), very heavy, and it rocks!

Chau!

simms

Jez 06-30-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysimms
Howdy jez! R U surprised that you haven't heard these tunes before? most of them are probably have different names, I was just going by the lyrics, but there's definitely some super stuff there..

"Lila, when you were an island,
I crowded up your stream.
besides me in a cadence,
or perhaps insied a dream
Now when you went and left me,
You turned on my evil switch,
(so) I've decided to rename you:
Lila Snitch-bitch!"

it's in D minor (the sadest key of all), very heavy, and it rocks!

Chau!

simms

:roll:

Pork Chop Gary 06-30-2004 05:40 PM

Hey Everybody! Great To Be Here! I Can't Wait For The Greatest Hits Cd I Really Hope It Has Some Live Tracks. I Never Got To See Creed Live (sniff) But Maybe That Will Be The Next Best Thing!

Lethe 06-30-2004 06:22 PM

Hello :cool:
first time posting here. how are you? :eek:
I've not heard some of these b-sides yet. Are they practice tapes? My friend has a brother who had a tape of a Creed practice where they do a song call Coffee Man. It sounds like that Ozzy song iron man but they changed the words around :) That would be so funny if the greatest hits has that song. "I AM COFFEE MAN..." :rolleyes:

jeffrobinson 06-30-2004 07:34 PM

Sweet! :cool: I cannot wait for this cd to come out. I already have all of their cds, plus the bootlegs and b-sides previously mentioned, and some pubic hair I stole off of a bar of soap from Scott's hotel room. :D I actually got caught breaking into the hotel. :moped: It was awesome. I got into a fight with the concierge. It looked like this: :kick: :boxing: :psyche: :headbang: :chair: :shit:

There's some awesome emoticons on this website! :driving: I'm so happy right now!

$35

jeffrobinson 06-30-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrobinson
Sweet! :cool: I cannot wait for this cd to come out. I already have all of their cds, plus the bootlegs and b-sides previously mentioned, and some pubic hair I stole off of a bar of soap from Scott's hotel room. :D I actually got caught breaking into the hotel. :moped: It was awesome. I got into a fight with the concierge. It looked like this: :kick: :boxing: :psyche: :headbang: :chair: :shit:

There's some awesome emoticons on this website! :driving: I'm so happy right now!

$35

UTFSF!

Mulletman 06-30-2004 10:57 PM

. . .