CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AHAVO RABO TACO SALAD appreciation thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9905)

Bridge of Clay 11-13-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery
Are you kidding me? I was being kind when I allowed those names to be on the same playing field as "Whiney Myles." Are you not familiar with The Scorpions, Great White, Guns N' Roses? Now realizing the mediocre level of your musical intellect, I can easily see why you would think Falterbridge's lead singer is...what was it? "One of the greatest of all time." As for Bono, check his back catalogue from he 80s. Not even the Chipmunks? Alvin could run circles around Myles! (In particular, Christmas with the Chipmunks. The likeness is uncanny)!!!!

you put Chris Martin on that list? geez...

and Bono? ouch...

don't get me wrong but the day they hold a note for as long as Myles does on Save Me, I'll be better than Tremonti.

Dogstar 11-13-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Are you kidding me? I was being kind when I allowed those names to be on the same playing field as "Whiney Myles." Are you not familiar with The Scorpions, Great White, Guns N' Roses? Now realizing the mediocre level of your musical intellect, I can easily see why you would think Falterbridge's lead singer is...what was it? "One of the greatest of all time." As for Bono, check his back catalogue from he 80s. Not even the Chipmunks? Alvin could run circles around Myles! (In particular, Christmas with the Chipmunks. The likeness is uncanny)!!!!

Axl Rose is way whinier/nasally than Myles, and I'm sorry, but Bono can't hit close to the notes he once did, especially live. Great White, The Scorpions? Please.

Robert Plant is the gold standard. That is all.

uncertaindrumer 11-13-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

You are such a... dang. I really wanted to call you a name there. But I resisted.

Anyway, arguing with you is pointless. You think Bono has the range of Myles Kennedy. No point in talking to you. You clearly know nothing.

uncertaindrumer 11-13-2005 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
and I'm sorry, but Bono can't hit close to the notes he once did, especially live.

Bono could NEVER hit Myles-like notes. Ever. Even when his voice was better.

InMyOwnMisery 11-13-2005 03:25 PM

Myles Kennedy belongs on pop radio w/ Gavin DeGraw and Ryan Cabrera...singing duets w/ Justin Timberlake while they look into each other's eyes wondering where all the testosterone has gone...

:makeout: :banana: :makeout:

Ana4Stapp 11-13-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
you put Chris Martin on that list? geez...

:eek: I was about to ask the same thing ... :eek:

Ana4Stapp 11-13-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Myles Kennedy belongs on pop radio w/ Gavin DeGraw and Ryan Cabrera...singing duets w/ Justin Timberlake while they look into each other's eyes wondering where all the testosterone has gone...

This smells a complete ignorance :eek: :eek: :eek:

uncertaindrumer 11-13-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Why, cuz he can sing higher than you can? It must threaten your manliness that Myles pw3ns you in every way, so now you are taking shots at his manliness.

Get over yourself. Kennedy has ridiculous range and you are just pissed that your God, Stapp, has no range at all and can barely hit ANY notes these days.

InMyOwnMisery 11-13-2005 03:39 PM

being able to sing "high" doesn't neccessarily make a great singer....
I could cough a better tune than he could sing!

uncertaindrumer 11-13-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

being able to sing "high" doesn't neccessarily make a great singer....

Having good range is the defining characteristic of a singer.

Quote:

I could cough a better tune than he could sing!

So you have bad taste in music. So? Go take your ignorance and stupidity somewhere else. None of us want to hear it.

The Lithium 11-13-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

I prefer Stapp over AB.

Then, don't post here!

Quote:

But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up

That's gotta one weak opinion...

Quote:

It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp

What? I recomand you to actually take a look inside the Scott Stapp forum, and you'll problably change your mind!

Quote:

which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.

Yes, it kinda was before TGD was released and very many Stapp followers joined here, only to start a lot of crap. But many of them are already gone. I guess we won't have to wait long before it's back to normal again.

Quote:

Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up.

Please don't... I have a feeling you're having negative opinions on AB, and man... If you can't even back up your opinoin it is not an opinion. An opinion is a thought a person has, because of certain reasons. So if you can't back your opinions up it's not opinions. It is like saying it's a fact. Like the fact that human beings has two legs. That's a fact, not an opinion. You don't need to back that up, 'cause all you gotta do is to look down and count. If you say "AB sucks" that, too, becomes a fact. And your opinions are not "real facts", they are just your opinions.

InMyOwnMisery 11-13-2005 03:53 PM

:finger:

uncertaindrumer 11-13-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

:finger:

The maturity overwhelms me.

InMyOwnMisery 11-13-2005 04:09 PM

thank you.... :darkdance

Dogstar 11-13-2005 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Bono could NEVER hit Myles-like notes. Ever. Even when his voice was better.

I know. I just was astounded that he was even ON this list.