CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hurricane Frances!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7326)

Vixen_255 09-02-2004 07:01 PM

Hurricane Frances!!

I gotta evacuate tomorrow from SC.

I hope everyone is safe & OK!

RMadd 09-02-2004 07:05 PM

yes, here's to hoping everyone is safe and ok... just saw a blurb on weather that it was projected to pretty much wipe through all o' florida

Sheila63 09-02-2004 07:08 PM

Vicky, I'm sorry you have to be evacuated. Stay safe and keep us posted on how you're doing when you can. :hugs:

To everyone in the hurricane's path, my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 09-02-2004 07:28 PM

Yeah, this storm is scarier than Charley. It's twice the size and is projected to cover all of Florida and parts of other states as well. Unreal. I hope all the people in Florida and in the path of this madness stay safe and sound. Good luck, Vixen!

Vixen_255 09-02-2004 08:44 PM

Thanks Shelia & Dogstar I'll try to be as careful as possible.

They might let my bro, dad & all them come home but it's not really headed no where near FL if you look at it good ya know? it's headed towards me. But I maybe wrong I just dont trust the "Super Doppler Radair" That can tell everything. I dont believe it. Not with a storm the size of Texas no way!

So I'll see what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

SmEeKy 09-02-2004 08:52 PM

I live in central florida and we already got hit hard by stupid charley :mad: I wish frances would turn away cause its hecka bigger than charley and more dangerous :( well wish me good luck everyone!

JulieCitySlicker 09-02-2004 09:04 PM

I hope everyone in the path of this storm stays safe! Take care all :hugs: You will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure!

JenRN 09-02-2004 09:55 PM

I just can't stand the thought of another hurricane. I feel for those in Florida, how horrible. It is coming up on a year anniversary for me for Isabel, she tore the whole state of Virginia to hell. We got blasted with Guston this week, Richmond was literally floating under water, sucked. And now this bitch Frances..... she better stay the hell out of here!!!! :mad:

TeriB19 09-02-2004 10:54 PM

You are all in my thoughts and I pray for something to take the punch out of Frances.

creedsister 09-02-2004 11:18 PM

I know I have Fame In Daytona And Tampa There Getting The Hell Out Of There My Aunt Needs Prayer Folks She Wont Leave thier having a hardtime getting her out of there I PRAY FOR EVERONE IN ITS A PATH

Dogstar 09-03-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
You are all in my thoughts and I pray for something to take the punch out of Frances.

What Teri said.

Shadow 09-03-2004 12:42 AM

I'll keep everyone in my thoughts that are 'weathering the storm'. It sucks. The last report I heard it was downgraded to a level 3.

Sincirr 09-03-2004 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'll keep everyone in my thoughts that are 'weathering the storm'. It sucks. The last report I heard it was downgraded to a level 3.

The more time she spends on land the weaker she'll get.

If U wanna keep an eye on her, Intellicast have a loop of the Atlantic ocean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sis
My Aunt Needs Prayer Folks. She Wont Leave. Theyre having a hardtime getting her out of there.

Creedsister, I am allarmed to hear about your Aunt. I pray that they can convince her to go, cos U cant depend on one that size staying level 3.

creedsister 09-03-2004 09:50 AM

:) thank you sincirr :hugs: :hugs: they got my auntie Grace to leave , shes not an easy going person , ROCK ON

Weathered 09-03-2004 12:31 PM

Stay safe Vixen and everyone else!

Vicks....it's kind of weird thinking I was just in your town a month ago and now that town is evacuating....anyway...good luck ...you'll be in my prayers

Seth