CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Blue Lines (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10928)

Lechium 05-02-2006 04:37 PM

Blue Lines

*looks to the left*
naaah....
*looks to the right*
naaaah...

Ok someone give me a reason to rattle your bones, cuz I cant find one at the moment =( All's peaceful at the Western front... for now

facelessmike 05-02-2006 06:31 PM

Re: Blue Lines

?

Lechium 05-02-2006 10:06 PM

You're new here?
You're clueless, hence you do not know the history of this message board.
If you knew local history you'd be preparing a "Welcome Back!" banquet, but you dont.
New generation has no respect for the elders.
*sigh*

JulieCitySlicker 05-02-2006 11:09 PM

Holy shit,Lech is that you:D I've been wondering where you went:) How are ya?

Lechium 05-02-2006 11:18 PM

I'm being insulted by the ignorance of the new generation of this forum dwellers, that's how I'm doing...
*sigh*
You need to teach them a thing or two about the history of this place. That you shall.

Overall I'm good -- job, school, stuff, assloads of good music and booze.
I was browsing last.fm and stumbled accross the section about the stapp man, that documented his current exploits. I though that they were hilarious, so than I remebered: there are people who think this guy is cool! =E So I come back here and that I realized that making fun of you because of the stapp man is not a good idea -- you had been though a lot with the behaviour of this 'man of faith', so I'll leave you be for a bit. Kinda. Not really.

Anyhow, I hope your existance was enjoyable as well, cuz why not? =)

JulieCitySlicker 05-02-2006 11:27 PM

Haha! Glad all is well for you:) I may/or may not get flamed for this but I find Stapp over rated personally and have no desire to listen to any of his new stuff. I've pretty much gotten over it,if you know what I mean;)

Lechium 05-02-2006 11:32 PM

Glad to see that some of the old people are still here. Hope you're doing good. Glad to see that you saw the light lol
If you will get flamed -- I got your back. Flaming stapp man's fanatics is my speciality after all.

JulieCitySlicker 05-02-2006 11:33 PM

Sounds good to me:cool:

bilal 05-03-2006 02:21 AM

hmmm........... an oldie ........... i say we get em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ehhehe

naa...jus kidin

:bow2: :bow2:

:bow: :bow:

facelessmike 05-03-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
You're new here?
If you knew local history you'd be preparing a "Welcome Back!" banquet, but you dont.
*sigh*

I've actually been reading the 'Feed sporatically for quite a while, since the creednet days. I have just begun been posting recently. I certainly am not clueless, and I'm aware of my share of board history. However, I did not recognize your name and was only pondering your abstract post. By all means, welcome back.

Rocketqueen 05-03-2006 12:28 PM

Quote:

Glad to see that some of the old people are still here. Hope you're doing good. Glad to see that you saw the light lol
If you will get flamed -- I got your back. Flaming stapp man's fanatics is my speciality after all.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: :like i said always a pleasure :)

RMadd 05-03-2006 01:14 PM

welcome back, Lech! things have been fairly... tame... without you here lol

Dogstar 05-03-2006 02:06 PM

o_0 Lechium! Welcome back. Glad to hear all is well in LechLand :). Nice of ya to drop by and ruffle some feathers ;).

Lechium 05-03-2006 10:42 PM

Thanks for welcome.
Ruffling yoru feathers would be too easy -- after all stapp man is the ultimate creed fan's enemy it seems.

Xterminator27 05-04-2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

You're new here?
*sigh*

Your a younge one compared to REAL elders like me. I remeber when I was your age, things were not like they are now. NOW SHINE MY SHOES SLAVE. DIEN HIEVEN!