CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 01-16-2003 09:42 PM

The fantasy vault!

OK here we go.... For those who don't want to hear it, then stay the hell out of here, this is for us members who get in those "moods" and want to dream a little!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who is gonna start!

My mind is dirty tonight, well it is a known fact I love Scott Stapp so I guess I will go.:embarass:

To narrow it down to one fantasy well that is impossible, so here is one of them....
I on countless times have fantasized that I am Scott's nurse, you know giving him a nice sponge bath, rubbing his body in oil and ......well the rest I would get in a hell of a lot of trouble:embarass: So I will keep it rated PG tonight!

Next!

jimmy2sacs 01-16-2003 09:43 PM

oh man, why the hell did i come in here!!!!!! me eyes me eyes.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 09:48 PM

Amen to that!:eek:

hotforscott 01-16-2003 09:48 PM

My fantasy is to be in a hot tub with Scott feeding eachother chocolate covered strawberries and drinking wine! Lotsa candles, Lotsa music and Lotsa...........THINK PG, THINK PG!

Disclaimer: This won't take place in Chicago, but Scott WILL BE drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I would love for him to kick his shoes off and lay down as long as I am the only one present.)

GoodGodGirl23 01-16-2003 09:49 PM

jimmy2sacs, since da "2sacs" doesn't stand for whah I thought it stood for!:P Whahs it stand for??:embarass:

Heh, my mind is always in da gutter.....:)

jimmy2sacs 01-16-2003 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>jimmy2sacs, since da "2sacs" doesn't stand for whah I thought it stood for!:P Whahs it stand for??:embarass: &nbsp;

Heh, my mind is always in da gutter.....:) </b>

nothing

hotforscott 01-16-2003 09:51 PM

LMAO at your signature GGG23!

JenRN 01-16-2003 09:51 PM

Oooooo.... this is so much fun!:dancing: Come on!!!! to the rest of you chickens!:chic:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 09:52 PM

My fantasy would be that i didn't come to this thread...BUT NOW IM TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenRN 01-16-2003 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
My fantasy would be that i didn't come to this thread...BUT NOW IM TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Matt!!! There has to be some girl you fantasize about!!! Or has that "time" in your life not hit yet?:lol:

hotforscott 01-16-2003 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Come on Matt!!! &nbsp;There has to be some girl you fantasize about!!! Or has that "time" in your life not hit yet?:lol: </b>

LMAO, Jen. I know, you never really know the ages on here. It's a valid question. :P Wait until Dan heads in with Natalie, he won't hold back. He'll show you some pointers Matt!

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 09:58 PM

um...I'm 15.....and TRUST ME that time has hit.....lol... but i think it would be disrespectful to all women if i openly described them...

JenRN 01-16-2003 09:59 PM

Quote:

um...I'm 15.....and TRUST ME that time has hit.....lol... but i think it would be disrespectful to all women if i openly described them...

Oooo your in your prime! Come on live a little!:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-16-2003 10:01 PM

...I'm tryin to keep it PG;) ?

JenRN 01-16-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

...I'm tryin to keep it PG;) ?

Chicken!;)