CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 06-07-2005 07:25 AM

Daily Bread

June 7th

"He's always with you."

So many things about our lives are uncertain. This one thing, however, is sure: no matter where, when, or how long, God will be there and will be with us.

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2 and 4

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 06-07-2005 02:24 PM

Amen !!!

:D Praise The Lord He Is Precious Thats True No Matter Where Your At Are What Your Going Through Up And Down And All Around And Back Again THE LORD CAN BRING BACK THE NEW AGAIN And You Can Make The Best Out Of They Relationship And Bulid Castles In A Wastland And Grow Lillys In The Valley And While Your At It Your Wisdom Can Grow PRAISE JESUS FOR THE NAME IMMANUEL Amen And Amen Thats Why He Was Called IMMANUEL GODS LAW UNCHANGEBLE Precious Pslams 119.89.96 I Would Like To Underline 96..THE Wicked Have WAITED TO DESTROY ME BUT I WILL CONSIDER THY TESTIMONIES AMEN :) I HAVE SEEN AN END TO PERFECTION ALL PERFECTION BUT THY COMMANDMENT IS EXCEEDING BROAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN FOR EVER LORD THY WORD SETTLED IN HEAVEN THY FAITHFULNESS IS UNTO EVERY GENRATION THO HAST ESTABLISHED THE EARTH AND IT ABIDETH THEY CONTINUE THIS DAY TO ACORDING TO THINER SERVERANTS ..Unless Thy Law had been my delights I THEN HAVE SHOULD PERISHED IN MY ALLFICTON AMEN I Will Never Forget Thy Precepts For With Theme THEY HAVE QUICKEND ME

HeavenBesideYou 06-08-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

June 8th

"Keep digging, it's worth it!"

Our world is upside down. We reward the wrongdoer and we chastise the righteous. To be good is equal to being somehow deficient. Words like [virtue], [purity], and [sweetness] have taken on negative connotations. To be good is foreign or alien to the majority. The key is not to give up. The Lord will reward those who persevere in the face of persecution and frustration. God loves the pure in heart, and it is well worth it to hold on for His sake.

Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

Psalm 73:13

Heaven

creedsister 06-08-2005 06:09 PM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-09-2005 07:12 AM

Daily Bread

June 9th

"The world wants a Savior but not a Lord."

The New Testament is clear, a Savior who is not Lord is no Savior and no friend. If the Old Testament showed us anything, it is that God's seemingly bizarre laws were written not for his fascination but for his people's preservation. Let's not only call Jesus Lord this week, let's live in a way that shows that he controls our lives and his Spirit produces our character.

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to live, and only a few find it.

Matthew 7:13-14

Heaven

creedsister 06-09-2005 01:52 PM

Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS FOR IT For The Understanding OF IT Pslams 119 .169 .176. Let My Cry Come Near Before Thee O Lord Give Me Understanding Acording To Thy Precious Word Let All And Thats All :D My Suoolications Come Before Thee :) Whatever She Be DELIEVER ME ACORDING TO THY WORD My Lips Shall Utter Praise When THOU HAS TAUGHT ME THY STATUES My Tounge Shall Speak Of Thy Word For ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE RIGHT Let Thine Hand Help Me FOR I HAVE CHOSEN THY PRECEPTS I Have Longed For Thy Salvation Oh Lord And The LAW IS MY DELIGHT I have Gone Astray Like A Lost Sheep :jam: :jam: FOR I DO NOT FORGET THY COMMANDMENTS !

HeavenBesideYou 06-10-2005 07:25 AM

Daily Bread (special day)

June 10th

"Happy Anniversary (Adversity?)"

Today my wife and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary...

:banana:

Happy adversity embodies the biblical principle of facing difficulties with joy, thus the truth in a normal marriage...

From our perspective, adversity is anything but happy. We have the idea that the Christian life is supposed to be trouble-free, and we see little value in hardship. But God sees it differently.

J.B. Phillips' translation of James 1:2-3 reads: "When all kinds of trials and temptations crown into your lives, my brothers, don't resent them as intruders, but welcome them as friends! Realize that they come to test your faith and to produce in you the quality of endurance."

Affliction does not come as a thief to steal our happiness, but as a friend bringing the gift of staying power. Through it all, God promises us His wisdom and strength, and without the strength of my wife and the blessings of God's works, I would be lost in such an adverse World...

So honey, don't be offended if I wish you "Happy Adversity" today!!!

Be assured beyond all doubting,
In the trial you're passing through,
That the Lord's great love and mercy
Is at work for good in you. ~Anon

Count it all joy when you fall into various trials.

James 1:2

Heaven

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:08 PM

That Was Precious Bless You Both

Consider The Butterfly And Its Coccoon And All The Many Changes It Goes Through In A Transformation While Its Inside Of The Cocoon , As Christians And As Prophets We Really Dont Know How Much Sorrow And How Much Joy Are Cocoons Will And Shall Endure Before Others Need More Others Needs Less It Just All Depends On How Beautiful That Butterfly Is And Its Place With God I Chose These For Examples , Happy Adverstiy :)

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:23 PM

Appeal For endurance

2 timothy ch.2 thou therefore be strong my son be strong in the grace that is in christ. and the things that thou hast heared of me among many witnessess the same commit thou to be faithfull to men who shall be able to teach others thou therefore endure hardness as a good soldier of jesus christ ....7.13 remembear that christ the seed of david :) was raised up from the dead acording to my gospel wherein i suffer trouble as an evildoer amen and amen even unto bonds but the word of god is not bound therefore i endure all things for the elects sake that they which in christ may have eternal glory it is a faithfull saying for if we be dead with him we shall live with him if we suffer we shall also reign with him ...ch.1.verse 9. he hath saved us and called us with a holy calling not acording to our works but acording to his own purpose and grace which was given to us in christ before the world began .verse 8..be not ashamed of the testimony of our lord nor of me a prisoner but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel acording to GOD

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:35 PM

2 Cor

Grace Be With You And Peace From God Jesus Christ Prince Of Mercy And The God Of Comfort Who Comforts Us All In Tribulation That We Be Able To Comfort Theme Which Are In Trouble By The Comfort Of Christ That Be With Us For As The Sufferings Of Christ Abound In Us So Our Consolation Also Abides Inside Us And Whether We Be Afflicted It Is For Your Consolation And Salvation Which Is Effectual In enduring Of The Same Sufferings Which We Also Suffer ,,And Our Hope Of You Is Steadfast Knowing That As Ye Are Partakers Of The Sufferings So Shall Ye Be Also Of The Conslation For We Would Not Have Anyone Ignorant Of Our Trouble .

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:49 PM

Were Pressed Out Of Messaure Above Stregneth in so much that we despaired even life but we had the sentence of death in ourselfs poor dudes that we should not trust in ourselfs But In God Who Raiseth the Dead And Dose Deliever In Whom We Trust That He Will Deliever Us , When I Therefore Was Thus Minded Did i Use Lightness or the things that i purpose do i purpose acording to the flesh that with me there AMEN Should Be Yea Yea And Nay Nay ..BUT AS GOD IS TRUE OUR WORD TOWARD YOU WAS NOT YEA AND NAY Amen And Amen FOR THE SON OF GOD Jesus Christ who Was Preached Among You By Us ..WAS NOT YEA AND NAY BUT IN HIM WAS YEAAAAAAAAAA, For All The Promoses Of God In Him Are Yea And In Him I Say Amen And Amen UNTO THE GLORY OF GOD BY US Now He Which Stablisheth us With You In Christ Hath Anointed us Is God Who Hath Also Sealed Us And Given Us The Earnest Of The Spirt In Our Hearts Morever I Call God For A Record Upon My Soul That To Spare You I Came Not As Yet Unto Cor. Not For That We Have Dominon Over Your Faith But Are Helpers Of Your JOY FOR BY FAITH YE STAND .

HeavenBesideYou 06-11-2005 08:11 AM

Daily Bread

June 11th

"Looking for signs and longing for prophets does us no good."

The crowd that listened to Jeremiah and Isaiah lamented to their contemporaries that what they needed was a good prophet like Elijah.

In every age, the people long for a different voice than the one they are hearing. God speaks to us in many different ways. The trick is to be open to His call. We often don't see signs because they are not the signs we hope to see. Almost everything that God communicates to us means that we must be willing to give and to serve. The only communication that God has made with no duty involved on our part was His Son, Jesus Christ.

Looking for signs and longing for prophets does us no good. God has made known what He wants us to do. The job is before us.

We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

Psalm 74:9

Heaven

Ann Allusion 06-11-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

God speaks to us in many different ways.

How true is that....sometimes in ways that we couldn't imagine...:D
thanks, heaven...

creedsister 06-11-2005 02:02 PM

Wow*** :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: that was Great Hev...No what Im Trying To Say that was really great ...St Mark 7.12.18 Why doth this genration seek after a sign no sign shall be given to this genration ..take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharisees and the leaven of herod..why reason ye because have no bread percive yet not neither understand have ye your heart yet hardend having eyes see ye not and having hear ye not and do ye not Remembear

creedsister 06-11-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
How true is that....sometimes in ways that we couldn't imagine...:D
thanks, heaven...

:jam: :jam: :jam: