CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

fluttergirl 12-22-2004 07:02 PM

t shirt, sweats that are long enough to have my feet pulled in the leg part, and walk around on the back of the sweats, beanie.....

hayley 12-22-2004 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
the problem with melbourne summers is that while you get the really hot days, we don't get enough in a row. so what can often happen is that great day i have to work and my day off it will be back to the low 20's

Oh yes, that happens here alot too. Summers are stuipd these days.

Quote:

yes the pointy bras.....someone catches on quick! ;)

AHAH! Is that a cookie to go in my jar? :D ;) Yes those bras are ... well ... interesting.

Quote:

i just did some clothes shopping yesterday (for the first time in ages) and scored a pair of levi jeans for $15.00.

Not going clothes shopping in ages is a crime. :nono: But nice score! Levi jeans are gggrrrreeeattt

aussiecreeder 12-22-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh yes, that happens here alot too. Summers are stuipd these days.

AHAH! Is that a cookie to go in my jar? :D ;) Yes those bras are ... well ... interesting.

Not going clothes shopping in ages is a crime. :nono: But nice score! Levi jeans are gggrrrreeeattt

summers don't really start proper here until jan so this is really only the very start of it. a cookie gone? noooooooo lol
i should buy some more clothes but i'll be honest, i'm kind of tight lol.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

summers don't really start proper here until jan so this is really only the very start of it. a cookie gone? noooooooo lol

Yes. One cookie gone. You're so bad.

Quote:

i should buy some more clothes but i'll be honest, i'm kind of tight lol.

With buying clothes? Dude you can get good clothes for so cheap these days. So I'm guessing that you are one of those people who wears their clothes right up until the second they fall apart? :D

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Yes. One cookie gone. You're so bad.

With buying clothes? Dude you can get good clothes for so cheap these days. So I'm guessing that you are one of those people who wears their clothes right up until the second they fall apart? :D

preddy much.....some people may say my last name shows the kind of person i am with money lol. *think of a certain race*. i'm trying to change that in regard to clothes though.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

preddy much.....some people may say my last name shows the kind of person i am with money lol. *think of a certain race*.

With money? A race? You must have an interesting last name.

Quote:

i'm trying to change that in regard to clothes though.

Haha, well as long as you have some good quality underwear ... lol

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

With money? A race? You must have an interesting last name.

Haha, well as long as you have some good quality underwear ... lol

yeah you can walk around in rags but as long as your underwear is in good condition it doesn't matter lol. well you'ld see my last name when i sent you the email. a small clue......it would seem i would come from a country in the middle east although that is strange considering my known ancestors were irish.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

yeah you can walk around in rags but as long as your underwear is in good condition it doesn't matter lol.

Exactly. :D

Quote:

well you'ld see my last name when i sent you the email. a small clue......it would seem i would come from a country in the middle east although that is strange considering my known ancestors were irish.

LOL. How do you pronounce it? Like how it's spelt?

My last name is a shocker, like the alcohole Gin :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 11:06 PM

Quote:

Exactly. :D

LOL. How do you pronounce it? Like how it's spelt?

My last name is a shocker, like the alcohole Gin :rolleyes:

aagghhhh a whole in a pair of y-fronts quick throw them out! ummm a big fat hole in my jeans and my butt cheeks are sticking out......no matter. lol
say the first letter and then say lie.........

hayley 12-26-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

ummm a big fat hole in my jeans and my butt cheeks are sticking out......no matter. lol

Uhhh that's disgusting. If you have sexy underwear on under that, then you're fine, LOL.

I'm wearing my PJ's and I'm wrapped in a sleeping bag :p

aussiecreeder 12-26-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Uhhh that's disgusting. If you have sexy underwear on under that, then you're fine, LOL.

I'm wearing my PJ's and I'm wrapped in a sleeping bag :p

lol i thought that would get that sort of reaction from ya.....mission accomplished! :D

in a sleeping bag? are you camping? must get preddy cold where you live judging by that jumper you have on in that pic that you posted.

oh and i'm in work clothes again........

Dogstar 12-26-2004 07:45 PM

CreedFeed hoodie, jeans, black clogs

JenRN 12-26-2004 07:49 PM

black corduroys, sweater turtle neck and clogs

JulieCitySlicker 12-26-2004 09:41 PM

I don't feel like describing what I'm wearing,so I'm just gonna say clothes :confused:

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 09:56 PM

Jeans, Dark navy Blue shirt w/ some Tribal stuff on it... socks, Glasses, um... yep