CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Help & Feedback (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Alterbridge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6549)

RMadd 05-10-2004 01:20 AM

Alterbridge

I was wonder if it was possible to create a new "room" for Alterbridge discussions... I don't like going into the "Creed Talk" section and seeing new Alterbridge threads started left and right by newbies. Maybe it's me, but I don't find that area wholly appropriate since it's not wholly Creed.

altered 05-10-2004 01:37 AM

I think because this is whats happening now, everybodys talking about it.I dont disagree with a Alter Bridge spot though, there is going to be alot to talk about.

RMadd 05-10-2004 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered
I think because this is whats happening now, everybodys talking about it.I dont disagree with a Alter Bridge spot though, there is going to be alot to talk about.

exactly... everyone's talking about it.... i just don't think it falls into the category where people discuss Creed

The Lithium 05-10-2004 04:25 AM

That's a great idea! Come on Steve!!

TeriB19 05-10-2004 06:08 AM

He's working on it as we speak!

RMadd 05-10-2004 09:29 AM

a whole new fansite or a separate room for the time being?

Steve 05-10-2004 10:36 AM

Im making a fan site. When that is finished, I'm going to upgrade and reorganize the forums.

altered 05-10-2004 01:54 PM

cool

Very cool Steve~ I am obviously going to be found in the Alter Bridge forum, but I enjoy talking to Creed crowd so I hope your all there too~

Shadow 05-10-2004 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Im making a fan site. When that is finished, I'm going to upgrade and reorganize the forums.

Steve, are you going to have a section for Scott's solo work?

Do you plan on keeping this board open if/when an announcement comes out about Creed.

Steve 05-11-2004 12:34 AM

This board and site will never close unless I die and no one picks it up to continue it.

And yes, when Scott announces more info about his solo work, I'll probably make a site about that too.

The Lithium 05-11-2004 07:28 AM

Wait, do I get this right? When everything's done, you will have 3 sites up? (CreedFeed, AlterBridge, Scott Stapp). And on each site there will be a link to this forum? So there's 3 sites, and one forum? That would be the best, I think.

Steve 05-11-2004 10:24 AM

Yes, I'm not making different forums, unless its really wanted from everyone and you all contribute to the cost of the forums. :) One forum costs enough to run heh

WeatheredWoman 05-11-2004 02:05 PM

Wow! I love that awesome idea Steve! :thumbsup:

So it's actually an extension of CreedFeed! :D :D :D

Xterminator27 05-18-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
This board and site will never close unless I die and no one picks it up to continue it.

And yes, when Scott announces more info about his solo work, I'll probably make a site about that too.

Dont worry Steve-o, When you die, ill be here to take control =P

creedlvr40 05-20-2004 07:41 AM

I am still trying to hold out hope!

:jam: :crest: I now really believe things have gone to hell. I am willing to give Alterbridge a try. It has been hard for alot of us to understand and just want to not face the fact. What the heck that may be. I feel some how we should get an explanation from Creed as a band than what has been given. It s like you start hitting it bigtime and you seem to forget how you got there. I do however appreciate the others going on. Not here to gripe just miss the band. I will have to do a makeover on my bedroom, my Creed collection goes into storage. I really hope AlterBridge kicks ----and fills the void. I know that Creed did awesome and the main talent wasn't Stapp. Hes not having good luck lately. I guess he might just need to get off his bad self. :stappchic :hammer: :slap:( been in since 98, newbienot)
Best wishes to all and be safe now that school is letting out.

Rock On! Creedlvr40