CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This is just wrong! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9686)

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2005 01:14 PM

This is just wrong!

Red Cross donation jars stolen

09:35 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 28, 2005

KMOV-TV

Click here to watch News 4 coverage

Today’s top news photos

St. Louis County Police are looking for people who stole Red Cross donations intended for victims of hurricane Katrina in Louisiana and Mississippi.

KMOV

Security cameras capture this man stealing a can for collecting funds for hurricane reflief.

The donations were in cans on counter tops of convenience stores.

One theft took place this past Sunday at a gas station on Lemay Ferry Road.

All of the suspects got away.

State law in Missouri says what those thieves did isn't really that bad.

Even if the suspects are caught, police say they probably won't face anything more severe than a misdemeanor criminal charge and that means most likely no time in jail.

I think there should be a rougher punishment for this! What do you think?

Steve 09-28-2005 01:26 PM

We should go to "an eye for an eye" system. If theives knew that they would lose their hand for stealing, they most likely wouldn't steal. :D

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2005 01:34 PM

LMAO! Right on Steve :thumbsup:

creedsister 09-28-2005 01:35 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: i mean that was awful for the dude to do it k but right now these are high times for thifes this one dude i know did,nt have a place to crash so he got like this cardboard sign and walked in to a a motel in town he were taking in victims from katrina for .. He Walks in the lobby with it around his neck VICTOM OF KATRINA , I NEED SHELTER Written All Over It , Haaaaaaaaa They Kicked Him Out

Dogstar 09-28-2005 01:38 PM

People make me sick sometimes.

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2005 02:31 PM

Same here Kerri :mad:

hotforscott 09-28-2005 10:57 PM

I agree with Steve. I think when the laws are harsh, people tend to reconsider being dumb asses. Like the thousands of dollars you have to pay, and the number of years in prison if you steal a $1 coke from the coke machine. Probably deters a few idiots, more so then rapists getting 6 months probation for their first offense, 12 months for their second offense, 18 mo. 3rd offense, c'mon justice system do you see a pattern here????????

Stealing = hand chopped off
Killing someone = life in prison without parolle. I don't think the death penalty would really be the answer, because I think that the offendor should suffer, and I think death by lethal injection is not suffering as it would be to sit in a hell hole of a prison (bottom of the barrell, no tv, a hole in the wall basically. Take their life away, but make them live it in darkness, and alone. That would be suffering.
Raping someone = chop off your unmentionables

Simple as that. I bet a few people would think twice, oh and I think counselors, and any type of help for those who need help, whether it be physically or mentally, should be free of charge.

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2005 11:00 PM

I agree Carrie ;)