CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yeah, again. I'm so proud. :D

who would have thought? it would be warmer over there today then here? is the world ending before our very eyes....lol.

Quote:

Oooh, I'll have to go on that ride, I want a t-shirt!! Do you get them free? lol

no i think you have to pay for them and they do fleece you a bit but its a cool reminder of your trip. you have to go on the "drop of death" oh that is just insane. :)

Quote:

That's sad ... you'll have to bury them :p

I'll keep them until I can't wear them anymore lol.....maybe they'll become my around the house shoes. Maybe I need a visit from Queer Eye lol.

Quote:

I'm wrapped in my nice cosy mickey mouse beach towel, which is nice and warm because it's been sitting out in the sun ... ahh lovely

ah trying to make me jealous hey? mickey mouse? aren't you a bit old for that? ;)

hayley 01-15-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
who would have thought? it would be warmer over there today then here? is the world ending before our very eyes....lol.

HAH. It won't last for long, never does. :rolleyes: Lol. Ahhh just thinking about the Gold Coast ... days on end of beautiful sun ... I'll think I've died and gone to heaven :cloud9: lol

Quote:

no i think you have to pay for them and they do fleece you a bit but its a cool reminder of your trip.

I hope they aren't expensive! LOL. I will probably buy something like that though, to remind me. :D

Quote:

you have to go on the "drop of death" oh that is just insane. :)

:eek: That sounds scary

Quote:

I'll keep them until I can't wear them anymore lol.....maybe they'll become my around the house shoes. Maybe I need a visit from Queer Eye lol.

YAY!! I'll just call Carson up and tell him. :D

Quote:

ah trying to make me jealous hey? mickey mouse? aren't you a bit old for that? ;)

DICK! lol. ;) Yeah maybe just a little bit old but awww it's sooo cutteee! lol

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 04:26 AM

Quote:

HAH. It won't last for long, never does. :rolleyes: Lol. Ahhh just thinking about the Gold Coast ... days on end of beautiful sun ... I'll think I've died and gone to heaven :cloud9: lol

ha sounds like melbourne....it never lasts for long! :) in summer here its either crappy or its real hot. gone to heaven? no thats cause you're with me! lol j/k

Quote:

I hope they aren't expensive! LOL. I will probably buy something like that though, to remind me. :D

i think a t-shirt was about $40 which is okay i guess for something like that.

Quote:

eek: That sounds scary

it goes up something like 50 stories it just hangs there for a minute and i'm left thinking what the hell did i go on this for? that is the worst part as the actual drop lasts a second at most and is over before you know it. there is also this train thing that gets pulled up by this massive magnet and then you freefall back down that is cool (both at dreamworld).

Quote:

YAY!! I'll just call Carson up and tell him. :D

so if he's coming over that means i need to look really bad. so i won't shower or shave for the next week until he comes lol.

Quote:

DICK! lol. ;) Yeah maybe just a little bit old but awww it's sooo cutteee! lol

you don't sleep with your teddies still? :p

hayley 01-15-2005 04:31 AM

Quote:

ha sounds like melbourne....it never lasts for long! :) in summer here its either crappy or its real hot. gone to heaven? no thats cause you're with me! lol j/k

Oh and there that too ... :laugh:You wish ... ;) lmao

Quote:

i think a t-shirt was about $40 which is okay i guess for something like that.

For a t-shirt? What a rip-off! LOL

Quote:

it goes up something like 50 stories it just hangs there for a minute and i'm left thinking what the hell did i go on this for? that is the worst part as the actual drop lasts a second at most and is over before you know it.

Wow, that would be a scary rush. I'm in! I'm in! :D

Quote:

there is also this train thing that gets pulled up by this massive magnet and then you freefall back down that is cool (both at dreamworld).

Wow, that sounds freaky. But cool. :D lol

Quote:

so if he's coming over that means i need to look really bad. so i won't shower or shave for the next week until he comes lol.

Eeww, stinky boy. ;) Just kidding, if you do that, Carson will probably run away from you lol.

Quote:

you don't sleep with your teddies still? :p

:o Just two!! :laugh: How embarrasing ... LMAO

hayley 01-15-2005 04:33 AM

Oh yeah I'm wearing shorts and a cami again ... pjs

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 04:38 AM

Quote:

Oh and there that too ... :laugh:You wish ... ;) lmao

you may be the not so italian stallion! :laugh:

Quote:

For a t-shirt? What a rip-off! LOL

yeah but if you can't fleece tourists, who can you fleece?

Quote:

Wow, that would be a scary rush. I'm in! I'm in! :D

i thought that would get you in........:)

Quote:

Eeww, stinky boy. ;) Just kidding, if you do that, Carson will probably run away from you lol.

no skin off my back......:laugh:

Quote:

:o Just two!! :laugh: How embarrasing ... LMAO

you sleep with teddies still? lol....sorry shouldn't laugh. ;)

hayley 01-15-2005 04:41 AM

Quote:

you may be the not so italian stallion! :laugh:

:eek:

Quote:

yeah but if you can't fleece tourists, who can you fleece?

What do you mean by the fleece thing, anyhow? :confused: lol

Quote:

i thought that would get you in........:)

Anything that sounds exciting, I'm in. :p

Quote:

you sleep with teddies still? lol....sorry shouldn't laugh. ;)

I don't technically sleep with them, like I don't bring them under the covers and cuddle them (lol that sounds so stupid) but there are just two of them and they sit on my bed .... :D I'm proud of my teddy's, leave me alone ... hehe

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 04:44 AM

that should be i am not the not so italian stallion lol. of course you don't technically sleep with them otherwise you kiwis are more deranged than i thought! :laugh: fleece as in take advantage of.........

hayley 01-15-2005 04:51 AM

LOL .... ohhh, so that's how it works. I'll remember that word. Fleece. lol fleece fleece fleece

:baaa:

Anna1011 01-15-2005 05:16 PM

black mini skirt, black and white stripped tights, new rocks,black top and black leather jacket. :D :D :D

hayley 01-15-2005 05:33 PM

Board shorts, and a black singlet, with my bikini underneath, I'm going swimming soon :)

Higher_Desire 01-15-2005 05:42 PM

Just sweats and an AB t-shirt. I should prolly put on some socks. My feet are gettin' kinda cold.

H-D :pimp:

fluttergirl 01-15-2005 06:25 PM

no, no socks, no socks, ever, lol....

jeans and a school tee

hayley 01-15-2005 09:24 PM

Singlet and bikini bottom

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 09:51 PM

i was in a pair of jeans but i had to fix something with my car (put this aerial lead into my stereo for those playing at home) and this is this chuck on the ground next to it and guess who put their knee into it! :mad: if it was housemate i'm going to kill him lol. so i'm in a pair of cargos, plain greenish t-shirt and a grey jumper.