CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Sheila63 01-25-2003 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

Big LOL, Jen!!! Could be verrrrry interesting!;)

JenRN 01-25-2003 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.

There are these hot dogs made in my hometown, they are called Smith's hotdogs the ROCK!!!! I will not eat any other hotdog ever, it is a family owned business and there are no fillers and all natural meats with casing on them. Damn they are good, you put them on the grill and they split open perfect. I made some for some friends who were here and now everytime I go home to PA I have to take a cooler to bring back hotdogs!!!!!! Oh we need to get back to fantasies, this is bad we are talking about hotdogs!!!!:lol:

TeriB19 01-25-2003 12:13 PM

This topic either needs to be moved to the Hot Dog Thread or what's for dinner. Although I LOVE hot dogs, they just aren't sexy.

hotforscott 01-25-2003 02:03 PM

LMAO

krzycreedbabe 01-25-2003 02:03 PM

hahahahahahaha!! thats great

Sheila63 01-25-2003 07:28 PM

Well, speaking of getting back to fantasies......when I was at the grocery store today, guess what I picked up? A package of Milano's!!! LOL!!;) Although I'm working on losing weight, I couldn't resist picking up a package of those cookies......so I'll have a few a little later and get back to everyone about the fantasies a little later.:embarass:

hotforscott 01-25-2003 08:44 PM

Good for you, i should pick some up tonight, too. Maybe I will send my husband..........lol!

JenRN 01-25-2003 10:48 PM

I was thinking of dripping chocolate sauce on a "certain someone" and licking it off! Then I thought of skinny dipping in Maui in the crystal blue water and frollicking in the black sand with that "certain someone" too. Man and I did not even have Milano's tonight!:D

hotforscott 01-25-2003 10:51 PM

Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?

JenRN 01-25-2003 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?

YEP!!! Must have been the Mexican food!;)

hotforscott 01-25-2003 11:08 PM

Lol, I haven't thought of any good fantasies in awhile, that was a good one though. I am actually awake tonight and I can't think of a single fantasy, where are those damn Milano's when you need them, ot should I say Sopapillia's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheila63 01-26-2003 11:04 AM

Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep. I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage. There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!! So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me. Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;) What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

hotforscott 01-26-2003 11:08 AM

Good one!

Dogstar 01-26-2003 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep.  I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage.  There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!!  So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me.  Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;)   What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

I'm liking that one...My turn!

TeriB19 01-26-2003 08:35 PM

Behold, the power of Milanos. Milanos and body oils. Perfect together.;)