CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

TeriB19 01-21-2003 10:10 PM

Yes, we did have ourselves a little party didn't we?

hotforscott 01-22-2003 07:20 AM

I know Teri, maybe tonight I can stay up and not miss anything.

TeriB19 01-22-2003 09:36 AM

We'll save you a spot, Carrie.

JenRN 01-22-2003 09:56 PM

OK anyone got any fantasies tonight?:rolleyes: :P

TeriB19 01-22-2003 10:17 PM

I've got one. Mark is playing my body like a guitar. Quick fingers at one time, a slow hand another time. Mmmm.

JenRN 01-22-2003 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
I've got one. Mark is playing my body like a guitar. Quick fingers at one time, a slow hand another time. Mmmm.

Oh dear god!:rolleyes: That would be incredible hugh? Yeah I would also love to be Scott's microphone, his mouth all over me and lips so close!:wub:

hayley 01-23-2003 02:48 AM

:)

Dogstar 01-23-2003 03:01 AM

Whew.....getting a little warm in here....hmmmm, mine for tonight would be me and Scott au naturelle, under the stars on a warm, humid night on a blanket on the beach, gentle waves lapping our feet, a bottle of wine....some Creed playing on the boombox...let your imagination do the rest...

hotforscott 01-23-2003 06:54 PM

You guys!!!! I fell asleep early again. I have been so tired lately. I am just going to have to do something about that so I don't miss the fantasies of Mark playing people like a guitar........lol! That was a good one.

Sheila63 01-23-2003 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19

Wow, that sounds sooooooo.........good, TeriB!!! I'm thinking about how that would feel right now, ooh it's getting hot in here!!

Sheila63 01-23-2003 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Oh dear god!:rolleyes:  That would be incredible hugh?  Yeah I would also love to be Scott's microphone, his mouth all over me and lips so close!:wub:

What a wonderful idea!! It's definitely cold shower time!!!;)

JenRN 01-23-2003 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Whew.....getting a little warm in here....hmmmm, mine for tonight would be me and Scott au naturelle, under the stars on a warm, humid night on a blanket on the beach, gentle waves lapping our feet, a bottle of wine....some Creed playing on the boombox...let your imagination do the rest...

Sounds great to me, but minus the music, I want to hear his sighs and moans as we frollick in the sand!:rolleyes: :embarass:

TeriB19 01-23-2003 10:14 PM

Ok chocolate covered Milanos have kicked in. Fantasy time.

I am in my car driving on a deserted road on an early spring evening. The engine light comes on, I am alone with no cell phone. I pull the car over and open the hood to find the engine steaming. Haven't seen or passed another car in a half hour. (*note, I am single with no kids in this fantasy) Finally off in the distance a car is heading my way. No, wait, it's an SUV. It's an Escalade. The driver sees that my car is broken down and pulls over to help. He gets out of the SUV and comes over to offer assistance. It's Scott. By this time I'm pretty upset and afraid and he puts an arm around me to calm me down. He notices that I'm cold and puts his jacket around my shoulders and proceeds to check out my car. Being a rock musician, he has NO idea what's wrong with my engine, but by now, watching him bent over the engine, my engine is revving. He scratches his face and he gets some grease on his cheek. I laugh and try to wipe it off when he gently grabs my hand and pulls me close. He notices that I'm shivering but not because I'm cold. He pulls me closer and our lips meet. Slowly we make our way back to the Escalade and he puts on some soft music. My broken down car is forgotten as he moves me with his hands and his mouth. The state police are kind enough not to show up until after our passions have been satisfied. Naturally, being the great guy he is, Scott drives me home after my car is towed to the shop. We exchange phone numbers and a beautiful relationship is just beginning.

Damn, those Milanos always to the trick!!;)

JenRN 01-23-2003 10:18 PM

Damn Teri... that was good!!!:rolleyes: I am bringing a TON of those damn cookies to Creedfest!!!! Oh yeah I have had fantasies of him lying me on top of his car and having his way:embarass: As long as I get my way too!!!!;)

TeriB19 01-23-2003 10:21 PM

I didn't want to get too graphic or too detailed, this is still a PG rated bb. But it was a NICE evening in that Escalade.:D