CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So...? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1015)

Mulletman 12-25-2002 01:28 AM

So...?

<i>
"So, this is Christmas, what have you done...?"
</i>

GoodGodGirl23 12-25-2002 01:17 PM

First to answer.......My kiddies and I went to Brandys house yesterday,Ashley was there, Blake, and we all opened presents..and had pepperoni pizzas....:angel: Today at my home I'm baking a Turkey din din with all da fixings... all homemade.. yummy!!!:dancing: :dancing: :)

GoodGodGirl23 12-25-2002 01:18 PM

Re: So...?

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
<b><i>
"So, this is Christmas, what have you done...?"
</i> </b>

You asked the question Mulletman, but whah are you doing for Christmas?? Whah do Texans do???:confused: :angel:

Bridge of Clay 12-25-2002 02:10 PM

BBQ ofr texans...

we had turket last night (eve), and weŽll finish the turkey today... kinda big turkey for not so much people... my cousins came home, and my grandparents... then at midnight we opened the gifts...
and I showed them creedfeed and my creed videos, but they didnŽt get interested, they donŽt like creed... bah, what do they know?

krzycreedbabe 12-25-2002 03:31 PM

on xmas eve we went to my grandmoms house on my moms side IT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING FOR ME :crying: for dinner and presents and then today (xmas) we go to my grandmoms on my dads side for dinner and presents

hayley 12-25-2002 04:01 PM

lol why was it very embarrasing for you krzy?

Yesterday i opened my pressies in the morning then helped my mum get lunch ready for our big feed, then after lunch we did heaps a laxing and watched movies, just a chillin day, we didn't have any relitives come over cauze no one lives around us any more since we have moved.:( But we rang them:P

krzycreedbabe 12-25-2002 04:47 PM

bc my uncle found out i wore t***** and he told EVERYYYYYYYBODY ...including all my lil cousins, all my older cousins, all my same age cousins, all my aunts n uncles, my granparents, friends of the faimly it was very embarrasssing :embarass:

TeriB19 12-25-2002 09:31 PM

Am I the only one who has no idea what the hell Shanna is talking about?

My oldest got up first and once my hubby got home from work we got the little one up and we all opened up our gifts and then ate breakfast. We stayed in our PJ's all day while they played and I made the big feast (ham, potato salad and devilled eggs). Once we ate, we went to my Mom's and hung out there for a little bit.
Nice day overall but the kids really worked my nerves.

hayley 12-25-2002 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
bc my uncle found out i wore t***** and he told EVERYYYYYYYBODY ...including all my lil cousins, all my older cousins, all my same age cousins, all my aunts n uncles, my granparents, friends of the faimly it was very embarrasssing :embarass:

t***** is tampons? you missed the s hun....if it is don't be ashamed...:rolleyes: it's a girl thing don't be embarrased...hell when i had myne i got chucked a tampon by my friend and everyone was like SHAME!! but i felt no shame...don't know why but i didn't...k why we are talking about it here in this thread and PM's i don't know...LOL

GoodGodGirl23 12-26-2002 04:22 AM

Is Shanna talking bouts Tampons, or a Thongs?:confused: And ifit be Tampons, didi her leave one laying around sumwhere? Or was a string hanging down to low??:confused: :eek: :embarass:

TeriB19 12-26-2002 06:06 AM

Ok, this thread has taken a horribly wrong turn. :(

Weathered 12-26-2002 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Is Shanna talking bouts Tampons, or a Thongs?:confused: And ifit be Tampons, didi her leave one laying around sumwhere? Or was a string hanging down to low??:confused: :eek: :embarass:

thongs lol not tampons

krzycreedbabe 12-26-2002 01:30 PM

lol yea not tampons...i wouldnt care... but yea what seth said

GoodGodGirl23 12-26-2002 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
lol yea not tampons...i wouldnt care... but yea what seth said

Well.. duh.. I said thong too.. give me no credit.. boo hoo...:crying: :crying:

GoodGodGirl23 12-26-2002 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, this thread has taken a horribly wrong turn. :(

:confused: The name of the Thread is "So?"....:confused: :confused: That's kinna confuzzeling in it's own rightful way..

As far as da string hanging down.. at least dat wasn't it.. n noone pulled da plug...YAYE!!!!;) Sick.GGG..sick:rolleyes: :eek: