CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accoustics, live stuff, etc.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5532)

devils_here 03-04-2004 03:36 PM

Thanks again Stace, but why won't you be around much longer?!?!? :confused:

Jez 03-05-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Thanks Stace! Glad to be here Is it just audio, or am I missing the video part?
It's just audio Joy.. I dont' have room for mpeg on my server unless it is RM or WMV (smaller file sizes) Just grab what you can as fast as you can and I will try to catch you on aim to get you some other stuff that you missed.

Quote:

Thanks again Stace

You're welcome :)

Quote:

but why won't you be around much longer?!?!?

You'll have pm in a few...

The Lithium 03-05-2004 04:11 PM

Jez, when will the new song be up?

The Lithium 03-05-2004 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
And please don't swear at me about not knowing where a song is when I've left the song up for days at a time so that you can get it. It's your responsibility to check the thread....I'm doing you a BIG favor here. I don't owe anyone anything.

Hey mom, slow down. I don't know how it works in your country or city or in your life, but when I sweared I didn't meant to jump all over you. I wondered where it was, no big deal. I didn't sweared at you, at least I didn't meant to do.

devils_here 03-05-2004 05:01 PM

[/quote]You'll have pm in a few...[/quote]

You have one back :)

Jez 03-06-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Hey mom, slow down. I don't know how it works in your country or city or in your life

Back the fuck up. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but in my country the way you are speaking to me is considered rude and condescending. I owe you jack shit, buddy....You are furthermore on my ignore list.

For the rest of you....
I am going to try to do one or two more boots in the next couple of weeks. I will upload up to three songs a day...every other day until the boot is complete. You NEED to check here every day to see if I have uploaded new tracks because once I pull them....that's it. I won't be repeating anything. Then that will be the end of our little experiment (for an undetermined amount of time, anyway...)

Here are what you have to choose from.... The top two with the most votes are the ones that I will do.

Pittsburgh, Pa 3-5-98 Grafitti Lounge
Mansfield Ma. 5-31-98
Madrid Spain 3-25-99
Rome NY 7-25-99 Woodstock
San Antonio, Tx. 11-4-99 Freeman Coliseum
Holmdel, NJ 6-23-00 DFP
Philly Pa 1-28-02 First Union Center
Salt Lake City 2-19-02 Olympics

I'll take votes until Midnight Sunday PST 3-7-04

Bridge of Clay 03-06-2004 09:18 PM

I vote for the top 2 as well.

Shadow 03-06-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
[For the rest of you....
Here are what you have to choose from.... The top two with the most votes are the ones that I will do.

Mansfield Ma. 5-31-98
Madrid Spain 3-25-99
Holmdel, NJ 6-23-00 DFP

Hi Stace :D
How about one old - from '98
and one new - from '02 (heehee that rhymes) (Olympics please)

Thanks Stace

Robyn ;)

The Lithium 03-07-2004 01:07 PM

Please read...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Back the fuck up. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but in my country the way you are speaking to me is considered rude and condescending. I owe you jack shit, buddy....You are furthermore on my ignore list.

Hey, hey, hey!! Now you swears at me! I tried to make it clear, but it didn't worked out so I go for one more shot! I did not in any single way meant to hurt you or be unnice to you. And if I did I am really sorry and I apologize, really I do. I didn't meant to swear at you 'cause I respect you like everybody else and over here in Stockholm, Sweden where I live to swear is not a big deal. But if you don't want me to swear at you, you better think again before you say back the fuck up! I didn't meant to be disrespect to you in anyway and I don't think you should be to me.

So, what do you say? Could we work this out? I don't want any enemies and I've done everything I can to make it clear to you. But if you want it to be this way, you better back the fuck up. I say we work this out, that would be the best. I did not meant to swear at you, and even if I did I think you overeacting. We don't have to be friends, I just want you to know what's up. And I'm not gonna change at all. Because I have not done anything wrong. And I've made it clear to you what I meant. But if you're still pissed off, don't read my post or get out of CreedFeed. Anyway... I, Lithium, Sebastian did not in any single way meant to hurt you, I think you're doing one hell of job who upload these songs, so thanks.

Peace, Lith

By the way... FUCK YOU!!! (You sweared at me first, now we're now neither of us owes the other anything)

DangerousDan85 03-07-2004 03:51 PM

i vote for Philly

devils_here 03-07-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez

For the rest of you....
I am going to try to do one or two more boots in the next couple of weeks. I will upload up to three songs a day...every other day until the boot is complete. You NEED to check here every day to see if I have uploaded new tracks because once I pull them....that's it. I won't be repeating anything. Then that will be the end of our little experiment (for an undetermined amount of time, anyway...)

Mansfield Ma. 5-31-98
Madrid Spain 3-25-99
Holmdel, NJ 6-23-00 DFP

My vote is for Holmdel, NJ and Philly, PA
I have a couple of the others and would love ones that I didn't have :D

Julbright 03-07-2004 06:28 PM

olympics

Sheila63 03-07-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez

Mansfield Ma. 5-31-98
Madrid Spain 3-25-99
Holmdel, NJ 6-23-00 DFP

Stace, I'd love the 5/31/98 show from Mansfield, MA and the Philly PA show from 1/28/02.

Thank you so much for doing this for us. :D :hugs:

BeamMeUpScottie 03-07-2004 07:14 PM

I vote for Rome NY 7-25-99 Woodstock!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Flippin4Flip 03-07-2004 10:59 PM

Woodstock

Please post the Woodstock performance! It would be wicked if it has Riders on The Storm. Might I suggest that the drumming in that performance is quite exceptional.

Hey, how come Flip can't go solo? :confused: